TUTORIAL: assigning different entrance motions for alternate attires in WWE 2k19

BlindedByTheGrace

@squaredcirclefan please i didnt understand that last step

Open the evt_data.pac file with PAC EDITOR, inject the 6A95E7DD7C121B66.pac into it. Copy the file back to the pac/evt folder .All done.

Coz when i mass extracted evt_data.pac that gave me a folder of 6A95E7DD7C121B66 then i made changers in oooo.bin in that folder as you said.

then i injescted that 0000.bin file in evt_data.pac's 6A95E7DD7C121B66.pac file as INJECT AS BPE .

after this i dont understad what you said... please help

4 minutes ago, Aamir Rana said:

Coz when i mass extracted evt_data.pac that gave me a folder of 6A95E7DD7C121B66 then i made changers in oooo.bin in that folder as you said.

then i injescted that 0000.bin file in evt_data.pac's 6A95E7DD7C121B66.pac file as INJECT AS BPE .

after this i dont understad what you said... please help

Hi,

You have skipped a step and injected directly. It might work in your game that way. Have you tried it ?

yeah i tried it it didnt worked coz i think i didnt done it right or skipped something

i created candice new attire and entrance .but that entrance is not working with candice's new attire ?? please help

mate this is my facebook ID 

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004336876256

please text there so i can get details from you about it please

You need to open the 6A95E7DD7C121B66.pac file in  data editor, highlight the 0000.bpe select INJECT AS BPE and select your file.

You then open the evt_data.pac file and inject the 6A95E7DD7C121B66.pac file into it. Select  INJECT FILE.

2 hours ago, Aamir Rana said:

yeah i tried it it didnt worked coz i think i didnt done it right or skipped something

i created candice new attire and entrance .but that entrance is not working with candice's new attire ?? please help

mate this is my facebook ID 

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004336876256

please text there so i can get details from you about it please

Just now, Aamir Rana said:

mate but i dont have 6A95E7DD7C121B66.pac file in directory it just shows in pac editor

You need to extract that file first 'Highlight the filename and select EXTRACT. That's the one you inject the 0000 into. 

7 minutes ago, Aamir Rana said:

It will work? for as i said i have candice new attire and entrance 

It will work. But you haven't really stated what you are trying to do.

• 10 months later...

I'm trying to follow this tutorial but having an issue. I was thinking of having a Hollywood hulk Hogan in attire 1 slot but have the yellow and red tie dye Hogan in attire 2. And what i was thinking was keep the entrance motions separate where Hollywood Hogan comes out  in the white and black NWO while Hogan tie dye comes out to basically a version of that entrance without the white and black screen filter? I was going to have his theme playing with the Voodo child for both regardless. 

Is this even possible what i'm thinking? And for each entrance separately, can i have the NWO hogan rip his NWO prop shirt? and have the yellow and tie die hogan rip his red prop shirt?

I tried to do the Mass extract like you were saying but i didn't see anything appear as i had hoped. 

-Wolf 

10 minutes ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

I'm trying to follow this tutorial but having an issue. I was thinking of having a Hollywood hulk Hogan in attire 1 slot but have the yellow and red tie dye Hogan in attire 2. And what i was thinking was keep the entrance motions separate where Hollywood Hogan comes out  in the white and black NWO while Hogan tie dye comes out to basically a version of that entrance without the white and black screen filter? I was going to have his theme playing with the Voodo child for both regardless. 

Is this even possible what i'm thinking? And for each entrance separately, can i have the NWO hogan rip his NWO prop shirt? and have the yellow and tie die hogan rip his red prop shirt?

I tried to do the Mass extract like you were saying but i didn't see anything appear as i had hoped. 

-Wolf 

Hi,

Its possible to have NWO Hollywood Hogan as the main attire and Red and Yellow attire Hogan with the shirt rips. Do you know the ID's for both entrance files in your game ? 

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

Hey Squared CircleFan, 

Yes I do. It's WWE 2k19 so i pulled the files for those entrances from the Ported Entrance file zip i found on here on Smacktalks. so for the EVT I wanna use for these slots is this: 00635_HollywoodHulkHoganV2ENT.pac & 09630_HollywoodHoganVictory2k20.pac. For the Props I was going to use these two for NWO and Yellow and red tie dye hogan respectfully: 2829_Hogan_Modern_Red_Shirt.pac  & 4001_Hogan_2k15_nWo_Shirt.pac

5 minutes ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

Hey Squared CircleFan, 

Yes I do. It's WWE 2k19 so i pulled the files for those entrances from the Ported Entrance file zip i found on here on Smacktalks. so for the EVT I wanna use for these slots is this: 00635_HollywoodHulkHoganV2ENT.pac & 09630_HollywoodHoganVictory2k20.pac. For the Props I was going to use these two for NWO and Yellow and red tie dye hogan respectfully: 2829_Hogan_Modern_Red_Shirt.pac  & 4001_Hogan_2k15_nWo_Shirt.pac

Hi,

Just to be clear, you want to use the same entrance evt for both attires. The 635 evt is the modded Hollywood Hogan entrance which merged part of the 2k20 entrance with the 2k15 motion. 
The 9630 is Hollywood Hogan’s 2k20 title victory while the 6630 is Hollywood Hogan’s  2k20 victory

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Just to be clear, you want to use the same entrance evt for both attires. The 635 evt is the modded Hollywood Hogan entrance which merged part of the 2k20 entrance with the 2k15 motion. 
The 9630 is Hollywood Hogan’s 2k20 title victory while the 6630 is Hollywood Hogan’s  2k20 victory

Ah okay good to know! what about the props though? like do i treat those under the same circumstance as the EVT like in your tutorial?

--Wolf

11 minutes ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

Ah okay good to know! what about the props though? like do i treat those under the same circumstance as the EVT like in your tutorial?

--Wolf

Hi,

It seems you might have misunderstood the question.

Are you planning to use the same entrance 625 for both NWO Hollywood Hogan and 2002 Hogan ?

• Like 1

Oh i didn't know you were asking a question. I think I will. But will the entrance for both of them have that B&W screen effect essentially? I didn't want that screen effect for the 2002 Hogan though 

37 minutes ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

Oh i didn't know you were asking a question. I think I will. But will the entrance for both of them have that B&W screen effect essentially? I didn't want that screen effect for the 2002 Hogan though 

The entrance file will need to be duplicated and the ID's changed to make it work.

I have uploaded a zip here with the duplicated entrance file for the alternate attire (Hogan 2002) All you need to do is place the files in the zip in the correct folder locations as shown in the folder structure. Then regenerate chunk0.def.

NWO Hogan is the default attire with entrance 635 (including monochrome effect ) The 920 is a duplicate assigned a new ID and a different effect file. Make sure the Hollywood Hogan entrance 635 is set as the entrance for the daily attire or it wouldn’t work.

https://mega.nz/file/9QAC3ZDS#IuuR2pIRunXSQh_p5U1btvN-vgC5l21OvXgMpSP19lQ

• Like 1

so let me see if I understand correctly. my default attire is for the NWO Hogan under the ID 476. Attire 2 is the 2002 Hogan under the same ID 476. If I place the file 00635_HollywoodHulkHoganV2ENT.pac, 00920_HHogan2002V2ENT.pac, evt_data.pac , & rtcs_step_p30.pac in the EVT folder for my WWE 2k19 steam folder, the entrances will attach to the attire 1 and attire 2 files I have set for Hollywood in attire 1 and Hogan 2002 for attire 2?

Do i need to switch anything in regards to the moveset for the data editor too?

I'm sorry if my questions are redundant, I'm just trying to process things as you're explaining it. Thank you for the help with this. 

in the actual data editor itself, wouldn't I select the entrance file to be 00635? I ask this, because Hogan keeps coming to the ring in the entrance editor feature in game to stone cold Steve Austin motion. I also added the files you sent me into the correct places as well and still have that issue when I use the entrance creation feature in game where he comes out like Steve Austin.

Update: So Hogan's second attire for 2002 works, but doesn't give the yellow and red lighting as I would like. NWO hogan still comes out as Steve Austin in his entrance. When Hogan 2002 comes out to the entrance, he rips his shirt but like the shirt isn't on his skin. Like it's unblended which is even weirder. So i was thinking it would be fluid but it's not. so i'll have to figure out some things. 

Edited by Wolfstrike28

4 hours ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

in the actual data editor itself, wouldn't I select the entrance file to be 00635? I ask this, because Hogan keeps coming to the ring in the entrance editor feature in game to stone cold Steve Austin motion. I also added the files you sent me into the correct places as well and still have that issue when I use the entrance creation feature in game where he comes out like Steve Austin.

Update: So Hogan's second attire for 2002 works, but doesn't give the yellow and red lighting as I would like. NWO hogan still comes out as Steve Austin in his entrance. When Hogan 2002 comes out to the entrance, he rips his shirt but like the shirt isn't on his skin. Like it's unblended which is even weirder. So i was thinking it would be fluid but it's not. so i'll have to figure out some things. 

First can you look on the pac\ evt folder to see there aren’t any duplicate 00635 files. Secondly open the evt file in HxD and check if  the ID in the file is 635. The reason the Steve Austin entrance will play is because it can’t find the file. Did you also regenerate the chunk0.def file after adding the files?
The lighting issue can be easily sorted. I will send the right file. 
 Which prop are you using? You will need to use the prop which came with the mod not the one which came with the entrances pack. Can you post a pic or short clip of what’s happening with the shirt rip ?

yeah let me link the files i'm using:

2002 Hogan:

• ch47622_Tye_Dye-Hogan_ring
  •  ch47624_Tye_Dye_Hogan_ent

Hollywood Hogan:

• ch47612_NWO_Hulk_ring
  • ch47614_NWO_Hulk_entrance

Props:

• 2829_Hogan_Modern_Red_Shirt
  • 4001_Hogan_2k15_nWo_Shirt

EVT Files used:

• 00635_HollywoodHulkHoganV2ENT
  • 00662_HollywoodHogan2k20ENT
  • 09630_HollywoodHoganVictory2k20

I'm using the Models #29 and #31

via this link: WWF LEGENDS --*Macho USA 80s style*--*Big John Studd WIP*--Ultimate Warrior - Page 5 - Mods - Smacktalks.Org

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Wolfstrike28

50 minutes ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

yeah let me link the files i'm using:

2002 Hogan:

• ch47622_Tye_Dye-Hogan_ring
  •  ch47624_Tye_Dye_Hogan_ent

Hollywood Hogan:

• ch47612_NWO_Hulk_ring
  • ch47614_NWO_Hulk_entrance

Props:

• 2829_Hogan_Modern_Red_Shirt
  • 4001_Hogan_2k15_nWo_Shirt

EVT Files used:

• 00635_HollywoodHulkHoganV2ENT
  • 00662_HollywoodHogan2k20ENT
  • 09630_HollywoodHoganVictory2k20

I'm using the Models #29 and #31

via this link: WWF LEGENDS --*Macho USA 80s style*--*Big John Studd WIP*--Ultimate Warrior - Page 5 - Mods - Smacktalks.Org

Hi,

The default Attire is 47602 and 47604. You haven't listed this here. The NWO Hollywood Hogan should be 47602 not 47612 if thats the default attire.

The 2002 Hogan should be 47612 and 47614 not 47622 and 47624.

I have replaced the evt files with the one I sent to you. Can you remove the 00635_HollywoodHulkHoganV2ENT.pac file as it will conflict with the one I sent which I have renamed.

The mod you have downloaded will come with its own prop files. Ensure you remove the prop files which camw with the entrance as they are the same ID .

Then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The default Attire is 47602 and 47604. You haven't listed this here. The NWO Hollywood Hogan should be 47602 not 47612 if thats the default attire.

I have replaced the evt files with the one I sent to you. Can you remove the 00635_HollywoodHulkHoganV2ENT.pac file as it will conflict with the one I sent which I have renamed.

The mod you have downloaded will come with its own prop files. Ensure you remove the prop files which camw with the entrance as they are the same ID .

Whenever you have a chance, can you replace the files I sent with these. I have made a few amendments including replacing the effect file for the alternate attire entrance with the 2k15 data for Red and Yellow lighting.

I have run a few tests in my game.

1. The entrance for the default NWO attire (This should be 47602 and 47604)  is 635. If you have the string file for the entrances pack in your game, it will be listed as Hollywood Hogan 3. The 662 is not used here.

Regenerate the chunk0.def file when you add new files.

You can set the victory and title victory motions in the create victory menu.

Ensure you dont have duplicate files with ID 635 in the pac\evt folder. 

If its playing the Steve Austin entrance, it means the game can't find the file or the evt entry in the moveset file is wrong. I will suggest you select it in the menu instead.

I'm not experiencing any issues with the shirt rip. If you still are, you might want to post a clip of what's happening so I can see firsthand.

https://mega.nz/file/BUoEyazb#Vm7BCQT1P1MKLf6aG_NJdEcIb5H77-wO11WMS9XPp4w

• Like 1

On 3/19/2021 at 2:53 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

When i Downloaded the file as you mentioned, it didn't come with its own props. It just came with the attires. Thank you for working on this, I'll try it right now again. Should i remove any of the props i said i'm using?

Edited by Wolfstrike28

7 minutes ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

When i Downloaded the file as you mentioned, it didn't come with its own props. It just came with the attires. Thank you for working on this, I'll try it right now again. Should i remove any of the props i said i'm using?

I didnt add props as you need to use the prop files in the mods you downloaded. Ensure you dont have duplicate prop files in the pac\props folder.

• Like 1