TUTORIAL: assigning different entrance motions for alternate attires in WWE 2k19

BlindedByTheGrace

9 minutes ago, rhazzy said:

Did you only made modifications to the 000A.5120 file ?

Hi, No. I modified the 000A and 000E files in addition to the 0000 where I added the attires.

I can thank you enough man...and i know i m maybe bothering you, and i want to say iam sorry if i do.

But :D

Can you tell me or hint me in the right direction, how can i insert a prop in a slot?

I want to insert the Cena 06 hat (fom 2k18) in a free prop slot in 2k19 (or replace a prop that is not used if adding new one can't be done).

The Cena 06 hat prop is 6334 in 2k18 , but in 2k19 the 6334 got replaced with the one for Cena '10(the navy blue one).

I guess my question is how can i change the  ID (slot?) of 6334 prop from 2k18? So i can add it to 2k19 without replacing any existing props...or at least to replace something that is not that used.

19 minutes ago, rhazzy said:

I can thank you enough man...and i know i m maybe bothering you, and i want to say iam sorry if i do.

But :D

Can you tell me or hint me in the right direction, how can i insert a prop in a slot?

I want to insert the Cena 06 hat (fom 2k18) in a free prop slot in 2k19 (or replace a prop that is not used if adding new one can't be done).

The Cena 06 hat prop is 6334 in 2k18 , but in 2k19 the 6334 got replaced with the one for Cena '10(the navy blue one).

I guess my question is how can i change the  ID (slot?) of 6334 prop from 2k18? So i can add it to 2k19 without replacing any existing props...or at least to replace something that is not that used.

Hi,

You can assign an unused ID for the prop, but you can't change the ID of the 2k18 prop file as the pac file is in HSPCU format which you can't directly edit

You will need to open the 2k18 prop file, extract the shdc file inside which has the long filename.

If you have the ported entrances pack installed, You can make a duplicate copy of the 2813 pac file which is labelled as John Cena's hat. This prop file is in a EPK8 format pac file from 2k16 which you can edit.

Open the file in Hxd and scroll to offset Row 800. You will find SOBJ.............2813 on the right. The ID here is what the game reads. change this ID 2813 to any unused ID in the game and save , then open the file in pac editor and inject the shdc file for the 2k18 hat into this file. 

Place this prop file in the pac\prop folder.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

You can assign an unused ID for the prop, but you can't change the ID of the 2k18 prop file as the pac file is in HSPCU format which you can't directly edit

You will need to open the 2k18 prop file, extract the shdc file inside which has the long filename.

If you have the ported entrances pack installed, You can make a duplicate copy of the 2813 pac file which is labelled as John Cena's hat. This prop file is in a EPK8 format pac file from 2k16 which you can edit.

Open the file in Hxd and scroll to offset Row 800. You will find SOBJ.............2813 on the right. The ID here is what the game reads. change this ID 2813 to any unused ID in the game and save , then open the file in pac editor and inject the shdc file for the 2k18 hat into this file. 

Thank you very much! You are a legend!

BTW...

I was reading your  "TUTORIAL : Assigning separate titantrons to alternate attire entrance motions"

My head is going to explode!!!!

So much information...hahahahaha...

11 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

I;am afraid it just doesn't work...sadly.
I did everything as you said, but he enters without a hat now...

Here is the modded prop injected like you said - 9012.pac

This is the ch/attire i want the hat to show on - ch13972/4

And this are the files inside evt_data.pac - 0000.000A.000E

If you have time ...can you test and see what i fucked up?

Oh..btw ...here is the original hat from 2k18 i want o port to 2k19 - 6334.pac

And here is the hat from the ported entrances pack - 2813.pac

Nevermind...GOT IT TO WORK

It seems like prop ID's i was trying to use where out of range or non existent...or i don't really know...

i used 9012 and 9180 etc...and didn't show

Now i've just used bella hat id 2837, replace it...and it works!!! It show in game like it suppose to!

Is there anywhere a list with the range of the props ID's or the props ID's which are free?

1 minute ago, rhazzy said:

Nevermind...GOT IT TO WORK

It seems like prop ID's i was trying to use where out of range or non existent...or i don't really know...

i used 9012 and 9180 etc...and didn't show

Now i've just used bella hat id 2837, replace it...and it works!!! It show in game like it suppose to!

Is there anywhere a list with the range of the props ID's or the props ID's which are free?

9012 and 9180 will actually work. Might be something that's not been done correctly or a change you didn't make somewhere.

I can't thank you enough man...fo all of your tutorials and for helping me with this!!!
Now i have Cena with different entrances for different attires, i have his hat props showing correctly (well a most of them, for the 2k15 models i don't know where to find the different color hat's) AND i have him enter on different entrance music and titantron for his thugonomics attires!!!!
Same with Triple H...i read your reply to the "Assigning different music by attires" topic...and i managed to get 4 different entrances motions every single one with their own music entrance and titantron....
YOU ARE A LEGEND MAN!!!!

Edited by rhazzy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, rhazzy said:

I can't thank you enough man...fo all of your tutorials and for helping me with this!!!
Now i have Cena with different entrances for different attires, i have his hat props showing correctly (well a most of them, for the 2k15 models i don't know where to find the different color hat's) AND i have him enter on different entrance music and titantron for his thugonomics attires!!!!
Same with Triple H...i read your reply to the "Assigning different music by attires" topic...and i managed to get 4 different entrances motions every single one with their own music entrance and titantron....
YOU ARE A LEGEND MAN!!!!

Hi man,

No worries. The prop files for the red and navy blue hats ( 2 hat props each) will have to be obtained from the WWE 2k15 files, but locating the files for each hat will be slightly challenging. I’ll try to look into it later on .  

8 hours ago, rhazzy said:

YOU ARE A LEGEND MAN!!!!

Ive also looked into the other two attires from 2k15. I have extracted the cap props, (The red and Navy Blue) but I have used duplicate evt files with the ID's for each. 

Place the prop files , evt entrance files and effect files in your game. The entrance files are not listed for selection in the game. They will be loaded independently through the evt-data. Just assign them in the evt_data file 0000.

What you will do here is change the entrance for attire 5 to 153 and the entrance for attire 6 to 154 in the 0000 file  and the correct caps will be loaded.

https://mega.nz/file/ZN4SxZJB#eJo7lMDTOzUBmofRAYpYK6d1nM1QzvfZA-1crIv8318

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Ive also looked into the other two attires from 2k15. I have extracted the cap props, (The red and Navy Blue) but I have used duplicate evt files with the ID's for each. 

Place the prop files , evt entrance files and effect files in your game. The entrance files are not listed for selection in the game. They will be loaded independently through the evt-data. Just assign them in the evt_data file 0000.

What you will do here is change the entrance for attire 5 to 153 and the entrance for attire 6 to 154 in the 0000 file  and the correct caps will be loaded.

https://mega.nz/file/ZN4SxZJB#eJo7lMDTOzUBmofRAYpYK6d1nM1QzvfZA-1crIv8318

OH MAN YOU ARE AWESOME !!!

Do you work for Yuke's or something :D

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace I hope you're fine, I wasn't able to contact you by PM because your inbox must be full. Just a beginner's question for the solo entries, I entered those of Daniel Bryan (10 lines) and Batista (3 lines) in order to get the slots on CCT.

Curiously I don't understand what could have caused the error for Bray Wyatt's entry for The Fiend. Here's a copy of my file for Bray Wyatt on the slot 398.

39802 398 399 0 0 0 0 0
39812 398 399 0 0 0 0 0
39822 398 399 0 0 0 0 0
39832 398 399 0 0 0 0 0
39842 398 663 0 0 0 0 0

But I followed the same process as I did for Daniel Bryan, or Batista for example. I've also updated the game with your updated entrance pack but nothing happens when the character enters.

For example, for Batista I entered the following information and it works very well (the 2019, 2010 and 2003 entrances).

41102 464 464 0 0 0 0 0
41112 464 160 0 0 0 0 0
41122 464 159 0 0 0 0 0

Thank you for your advice.

Ben