VelveteenBreeze's GFX (DREW GULAK, BAD LUCK FALE, DUSTIN RHODES, NIKKI CROSS, SHAWN SPEARS, ALI, THE USOS, BRAY WYATT V2, BRAY WYATT, JON MOXLEY, CESARO, HOLLYWOOD HOGAN, MIKE TYSON, more)

BreezusModder

6 hours ago, vigymuh said:

hey dude, can you recolor roderick strong gfx from blue to either yellow or red to match the undisputed era? thanks in advance

If i can find the time sure

5 hours ago, Carmella said:

@TheVelveteenBreeze Can you make the latest Lio Rush GFX ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HRDhCeXR0M

Maybe

Oney Lorcan updated 205 Live GFX PREVIEW up at first post 👀

Oney Lorcan updated 205 Live GFX RELEASED. Up at first post.

Edited by TheVelveteenBreeze

3 hours ago, Mortis92 said:

Amazing job, man! I love especially the road warriors's one...did you planned to do a Demolition's GFX too?

Thanks. Not sure, i dont have them in my game so not as of now. Possibly in the future.

On 3/16/2019 at 2:52 AM, vigymuh said:

hey dude, can you recolor roderick strong gfx from blue to either yellow or red to match the undisputed era? thanks in advance

Roderick Strong custom Undisputed Era TITANTRON GFX PREVIEW UP NOW

• Like 1

On 3/16/2019 at 2:52 AM, vigymuh said:

Roderick Strong UE GFX download up now at first post

• Like 1

• BreezusModder changed the title to Sam's updated and custom GFX (DEMOLITION, RODERICK STRONG, BATISTA, KEVIN OWENS, ONEY LORCAN 205 LIVE, 'THE ALMIGHTY' BOBBY LASHLEY, 'THE MAN' BECKY LYNCH, CHARLOTTE FLAIR, EC3, NEXUS, KURT ANGLE, PAC, REY MYSTERIO ,HARDY BOYZ, TOMMASO CIAMPA)
On 3/16/2019 at 8:02 PM, Mortis92 said:

Amazing job, man! I love especially the road warriors's one...did you planned to do a Demolition's GFX too?

Demolition custom GFX PREVIEW up at first Post 👀

• Like 1

• BreezusModder changed the title to VelveteenBreeze's updated and custom GFX (DEMOLITION, RODERICK STRONG, BATISTA, KEVIN OWENS, ONEY LORCAN 205 LIVE, 'THE ALMIGHTY' BOBBY LASHLEY, 'THE MAN' BECKY LYNCH, CHARLOTTE FLAIR, EC3, NEXUS, KURT ANGLE, PAC, REY MYSTERIO ,HARDY BOYZ, TOMMASO CIAMPA)
7 hours ago, vigymuh said:

ayy man, can u do shelton benjamin & chad gable gfx? 

Already been made not by me 

Corey Graves GFX DOWNLOAD UP NOW AT FIRST POST

1 hour ago, The Villain said:

Would you be able to do a Mike Kanellis gfx pack based off his TNA "The Miracle" gimmick?

Im not that interested sorry

10 hours ago, Carmella said:

Finished, should be up soon currently testing in game

5 hours ago, vigymuh said:

ayyo brother, can you make gfx for legends like the rock/stone cold? it's weird seeing the old titantron playing on the current era stage :D

Not right now i will considerate if i get some ideas thx for the suggestion

• BreezusModder changed the title to VelveteenBreeze's updated and custom GFX (ROWAN, COREY GRAVES, WALTER, BATISTA, KEVIN OWENS, ONEY LORCAN 205 LIVE, 'THE MAN' BECKY LYNCH, CHARLOTTE FLAIR, EC3, NEXUS, KURT ANGLE, PAC, HARDY BOYZ, TOMMASO CIAMPA)
  • BreezusModder changed the title to VelveteenBreeze's updated and custom GFX (THE ROCK, ROWAN, COREY GRAVES, WALTER, BATISTA, KEVIN OWENS, ONEY LORCAN 205 LIVE, 'THE MAN' BECKY LYNCH, CHARLOTTE FLAIR, EC3, NEXUS, KURT ANGLE, PAC, HARDY BOYZ, TOMMASO CIAMPA)