Daz's 3 Faces Of Foley

TheDazza

Hey Guys, 

Just wanted to add a post this year of one of the caw's I've made. I went and remade Mick Foley, and the 3 Faces of Foley just out of personal want for him as a caw. Uploading it here just incase anyone else is after a Mick Foley caw, there are some awesome ones out there, but these are made to my tastes, and possible some of your tastes too.

Each Variant comes with two attires, I'm currently busy with Uni work to post previews of all them, but if you're interested feel free to check them out. 

Cheers Guys :)

Uploaded On; LBPFANATIC123

Mick Foley - PS4 - Tags: Mick Foley, Dude Love, Mankind, Cactus Jack, Smacktalks 

bdfLNsP.jpg

Edited by TheDazza
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

I'm 100% liking the attires, so I defintiely appreciate the time you took to make these, but I'll be honest I'm not sold on his face. Something's a little off to me about it. Otherwise, solid caws nonetheless. 

13 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

I'm 100% liking the attires, so I defintiely appreciate the time you took to make these, but I'll be honest I'm not sold on his face. Something's a little off to me about it. Otherwise, solid caws nonetheless. 

Thanks man, I appreciate that, yeah it's a hard face to get down, primarily used an older photo of Mick, I can adjust it from here so if there's anything specific you can point out lemme know :)

9 hours ago, OmniBLACK said:

That's 4

There's the 3 faces, then I threw in the normal Mick Foley aswell. 

• Like 1

Just the face in general I guess doesn't seem to match up as much as it should. The facial hair and regular hair and attires are all spot on, so no complaints there, it's just the face is off. His eyebrows look good and all, but something off about his overall face. Wish I could be more specific and helpful than that. 

And again, I'm not complaining or poo-pooing on your work man. Just my own personal observation. 

Edited by Mrmorbid81

On 2/25/2019 at 4:09 PM, Mrmorbid81 said:

Just the face in general I guess doesn't seem to match up as much as it should. The facial hair and regular hair and attires are all spot on, so no complaints there, it's just the face is off. His eyebrows look good and all, but something off about his overall face. Wish I could be more specific and helpful than that. 

And again, I'm not complaining or poo-pooing on your work man. Just my own personal observation. 

It's not a problem man, I'm a 3D art student I appreciate it when people give me feedback, it is a shame it isn't specific, as I'm not sure what to work into, but I appreciate you're feedback mate :) 

On 2/25/2019 at 4:11 PM, cdiebold1 said:

Really awesome work, man. 

Thanks man! Appreciate it :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 12:22 AM, Motown Hero said:

Great work on Foley dude! It's a shame he's wasn't included in the game. This totally makes up for it.

Thanks man I appreciate that! :)  I'm happy you guys are enjoying them. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2019 at 8:40 PM, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

Awesome  Foley  Dazza .  Next time I'm on this evening I  will be replacing my old Foley with this   too good not to  jump on  

Thanks man! Glad you like it :)