Rising Stars not showing up after injecting WrestlePlus.

AndreAnoai

I've been having this issue for a couple days. When I inject Wrestle+, the Rising Star character are gone.

• Tried "Verify DLC" with WrestlePlus and it only picks up the Titans DLC.
  • Tried injecting the .pofo and .moveset files of the Rising Stars after injecting WrestlePlus, and it tells me to verify the DLC.
  • I was gonna import their .pofos and .movesents with CCT but for some reason CCT wont let me right click.

I'm on Versions 1.04 for 2k19, 0.3.3.0 for WrestlePlus, and 1.1.1.0 for CCT (I assume these are all the latest version too). I would really appreciate some help for anyone. Thank you!

Right click not working: https://imgur.com/eQMMLQy

Check if your game directory is set to the right location in both CCT and WrestlePlus.

Then ensure that you have the Rising Stars Pack DLC properly installed (Right-click on the WWE 2k19 entry in your Steam Games List, then Properties, then DLC and see if everything you own is ticked. You might try to untick, apply and re-tick all the DLC and see if that helps (don't forget to make backups first).

If that doesn't help, it might be that your save game is messed up. Try to create a new save game and see if the DLC works with it (again, don't forget to backup your old one first).

• AndreAnoai changed the title to Rising Stars not showing up after injecting WrestlePlus.
24 minutes ago, AndreAnoai said:

Thank you. And how do I fix the right click issue in CCT?

That happens if the game .exe isn't compatible with that version of CCT, the game path in CCT isn't set correctly, your Windows user account doesn't have sufficient privileges to access the game .exe or some sort of security software is blocking CCT's access to the game.