Ciampa Not Working Properly?

FalcoKick

New to modding this game and I successfully modded in everything properly with CM Punk however with Ciampa that same process hasn't worked despite following it step by step. Using Julian's Ciampa not sure if there is others I could possibly try out. 

43 minutes ago, FalcoKick said:

New to modding this game and I successfully modded in everything properly with CM Punk however with Ciampa that same process hasn't worked despite following it step by step. Using Julian's Ciampa not sure if there is others I could possibly try out. 

Hi,

can I ask what your experiences are with the mod or describe in detail what’s happening ?

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

can I ask what your experiences are with the mod or describe in detail what’s happening ?

So my process has been, load PAC files into the ciampa slot in CCT clearing the chunk, rebuilding the def with wrestleplus then launching my game and then injecting both the moveset and pofo with Wrestle Plus, saving the game then re launching it. Ciampa is there in the character list however if I try to load a match with him it freezes on load. 

11 minutes ago, FalcoKick said:

So my process has been, load PAC files into the ciampa slot in CCT clearing the chunk, rebuilding the def with wrestleplus then launching my game and then injecting both the moveset and pofo with Wrestle Plus, saving the game then re launching it. Ciampa is there in the character list however if I try to load a match with him it freezes on load. 

What slot id are you using for Ciampa ?

Look

12 minutes ago, FalcoKick said:

Looking through your process , You have not stated where the pac files are located. The ch pac files should be placed in the pac/ch folder or the 2k19/mods folder since you have Custom Character tools. After regenerating the chunk0.def file using CCT, you don't need to rebuild def with Wrestleplus , as that is essentially the same process.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

35 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

What slot id are you using for Ciampa ?

Look

Looking through your process , You have not stated where the pac files are located. The ch pac files should be placed in the pac/ch folder or the 2k19/mods folder since you have Custom Character tools. After regenerating the chunk0.def file using CCT, you don't need to rebuild def with Wrestleplus , as that is essentially the same process.

THANK YOU I totally forgot about the pac/ch folder, that was what was missing