Pofo and Moveset\UPDATE: Jun Kasai, Danhausen, Atsushi Onita, Nikkita Lyons, Grayson Waller, Matt Taven, Dalton Castle, Jonah, Buddy Matthews, Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair DavenportMatt & Nick Jackson

DFM85

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE | UPDATE: Peter Avalon, Raul Mendoza, Santos Escobar, Brian Myers, Luther Reigns, Christy Hemme, Muhammed Hassan, XIA LI, OMOS, DEONNA PURAZZO, Raquel Gonzalez, Leon Ruff, Miro, Big Swole, Will Hobbs, Mark Jindrak
On 4/2/2021 at 5:41 PM, tomasse said:

Hello everyone,

I have some issue with the name of the some wrestlers (they don't exist in CCT)

if someone can help me please ^^"

1612456816-capture-d-ecran-2021-02-04-17

Use my string and my pofo.

7 hours ago, kevymatts said:

Have you added AEW Championship names on  /menu my belts are showing that using the super string file? 

Yes

• 4 weeks later...

ADDED: Black Taurus, Anna Jay, Kayden Carter, Joaquin Wilde, Jaxson Ryder

Remember:

To use my pofo and moveset please download my super String: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yrmoeaqxyick0c/string_win.pac/file (In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from @squaredcirclefan

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE | UPDATE: Black Taurus, Anna Jay, Kayden Carter, Joaquin Wilde, Jaxson Ryder, Peter Avalon, Raul Mendoza, Santos Escobar, Brian Myers, Luther Reigns, Christy Hemme, Muhammed Hassan, XIA LI, OMOS

I know you do not accept requests, so i hope just soon or later you can do an Eddie Kingston pofo/moveset (i didn't finded 1 in all of the internet)..if not, congratulations for your amazing work and the contribution you give to the community @DFM85 👏👏👏👏👏

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, kianwyld said:

For me, on the Ricky Starks pofo his name is GFCC Wrestle Plus Custom String, why is this?

'cause you have to download the last string files.

• 2 weeks later...

ADDED: Jade Cargill, LA Knight, Sharkboy, Joey Ryan and Shane Douglas

Remember:

To use my pofo and moveset please download my super String: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yrmoeaqxyick0c/string_win.pac/file (In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from @squaredcirclefan

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE | UPDATE: Jade Cargill, LA Knight, Sharkboy, Joey Ryan, Shane Douglas, Black Taurus, Joaquin Wilde, Jaxson Ryder, Peter Avalon, Raul Mendoza, Santos Escobar, Brian Myers, Luther Reigns, XIA LI, OMOS
On 4/20/2021 at 5:19 AM, DFM85 said:

ADDED: Jade Cargill, LA Knight, Sharkboy, Joey Ryan and Shane Douglas

Remember:

Will replacing my /string_win.pac file with yours, overwrite my already modded file? 

For instance, name changes that I've already updated like Goldust to Dustin Rhodes, get overwritten? 

I'm not sure I want to start over and name everything again .

26 minutes ago, CuddlyCorey said:

Will replacing my /string_win.pac file with yours, overwrite my already modded file? 

For instance, name changes that I've already updated like Goldust to Dustin Rhodes, get overwritten? 

I'm not sure I want to start over and name everything again .

My.string file.is updated for my pofo. If You use someothers pofos maybe they Will not match

• Too Sweet 1

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE | UPDATE: Eddie Kingstone, Wes Lee, Carter Nash, Tajiri, Jade Cargill, LA Knight, Sharkboy, Joey Ryan, Shane Douglas, Black Taurus, Joaquin Wilde, Jaxson Ryder, Peter Avalon, Santos Escobar

ADDED: Eddie Kingstone, Wes Lee, Carter Nash, Tajiri

Remember: