Pofo and Moveset\UPDATE: Jun Kasai, Danhausen, Atsushi Onita, Nikkita Lyons, Grayson Waller, Matt Taven, Dalton Castle, Jonah, Buddy Matthews, Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair DavenportMatt & Nick Jackson

DFM85

Added: Rodney Mack, Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope

Remember:

To use my pofo and moveset please download my super String: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yrmoeaqxyick0c/string_win.pac/file (In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from @squaredcirclefan

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset UPDATE: Rodney Mack, ICP, Balls Mahoney, Stevie Richards, Ruby Soho, Bryan Danielson,Sonjay Dutt, Ivelisse, NICK CAGE, MALAKAI BLACK, INDI HARTWELL, ANTHONY OGOGO, Jillian Hall, Crazzy Steve, Bad Bunny, Dough and Danny Basham
  • DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset UPDATE: Xia Brookside, Layla, Rodney Mack, ICP, Balls Mahoney, Stevie Richards, Ruby Soho, Bryan Danielson,Sonjay Dutt, Ivelisse, NICK CAGE, MALAKAI BLACK, INDI HARTWELL, ANTHONY OGOGO, Jillian Hall, Crazzy Steve, Bad Bunny
  • 3 weeks later...

Added: Marty Jannetty, Jonathan Gresham, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, New Jack

Remember:

To use my pofo and moveset please download my super String: 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yrmoeaqxyick0c/string_win.pac/file

(In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from

@squaredcirclefan

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset UPDATE: Marty Jannetty, Jonathan Gresham, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, New Jack, Xia Brookside, Layla, Rodney Mack, ICP, Balls Mahoney, Stevie Richards, Ruby Soho, Bryan Danielson,Sonjay Dutt, Ivelisse, NICK CAGE, MALAKAI BLACK
  • 3 weeks later...
  • DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset UPDATE: Matt & Nick Jackson, Brian Pillman Jr., Jamie Noble, Nidia, Ahmed Johnsonn, Marty Jannetty, Jonathan Gresham, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, New Jack, Xia Brookside, Layla, Rodney Mack, Balls Mahoney, Stevie Richards, Ruby Soho

UPDATE: Matt & Nick Jackson, Brian Pillman Jr., Jamie Noble, Nidia, Ahmed Johnsonn

Remember:

(In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from

@squaredcirclefan

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset UPDATE: Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair DavenportMatt & Nick Jackson, Brian Pillman Jr., Jamie Noble, Nidia, Ahmed Johnsonn, Marty Jannetty, Jonathan Gresham, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, New Jack, Xia Brookside

UPDATE: Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair Davenport

Remember:

@squaredcirclefan

On 1/8/2022 at 6:02 PM, DFM85 said:

UPDATE: Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair Davenport

Remember:

@squaredcirclefan

@DFM85Do you think you can make a moveset for Doudrop/Piper Niven?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,  apologies if these are already listed, but I was hoping you could add the following to your file, if possible please.

Daniel Garcia

Duke Hudson

Effy

Eric Bugenhagan / Rick Boogs

Griff Garrison

Hammerstone

Hiromu Takahashi

Hook

Indi Hartwell

Ivy Nile

Joe Gacy

Joe Fatu / Solo Sikoa

Jinny

Josh Alexander

Khosrow / Shaun Daivari

Kimber Lee

Kris Statlander

Laredo Kid

Ligero / El Ligero

Mike Knox

Nick Gage

Odyssey Jones

Priscilla Kelly / Gigi Dolin

Red Velvet

Serpentico

Superdragon

The Blue Meanie

They are all for mods that are out there and downloadable, so would compliment / complete them massively.

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: Matt Taven, Dalton Castle, Jonah, Buddy Matthews

Remember:

@squaredcirclefan

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset UPDATE: Matt Taven, Dalton Castle, Jonah, Buddy Matthews, Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair DavenportMatt & Nick Jackson, Brian Pillman Jr., Jamie Noble, Nidia, Ahmed Johnsonn, Marty Jannetty, Jonathan Gresham
  • 1 month later...

Are you taking any requests? I see alot of people asking for pofos and movesets, dont want to overwork you lol Theres some attitude era people missing that I cant find.