Pofo and Moveset\UPDATE: Jun Kasai, Danhausen, Atsushi Onita, Nikkita Lyons, Grayson Waller, Matt Taven, Dalton Castle, Jonah, Buddy Matthews, Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair DavenportMatt & Nick Jackson

DFM85

• 2 weeks later...
  • DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE | UPDATE: NICK CAGE, MALAKAI BLACK, INDI HARTWELL, ANTHONY OGOGO, Jillian Hall, Crazzy Steve, Bad Bunny, Dough and Danny Basham, Eddie Kingstone, Wes Lee, Carter Nash, Tajiri, Jade Cargill, LA Knight, Sharkboy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset UPDATE: Sonjay Dutt, Ivelisse, NICK CAGE, MALAKAI BLACK, INDI HARTWELL, ANTHONY OGOGO, Jillian Hall, Crazzy Steve, Bad Bunny, Dough and Danny Basham, Eddie Kingstone, Wes Lee, Carter Nash, Tajiri, LA Knight
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @DFM85 your string file must be insert in WWE2K19/mods/SuperString/pac/string/win and overwrite the present one, right?

But also we need to copy in the WWE2K19/pac/string/win or not?

I ask you this question cause when I use your string and put on WWE2K19/mods/SuperString/pac/string/win and replace the superstring by cct, my game crash at the startups 😞

If i delete it and reinstal the SuperString mod from CCT, the game runs ok.

But I want to use your moveset, cause for some wrestlers, you are the only one that provides movese and pofo.

Is really mandatory your superstring? Maybe I make some mistakes, can you tell me if i make some error in the process

Thanks

Edited by maximilian8777

4 hours ago, maximilian8777 said:

Hi @DFM85 your string file must be insert in WWE2K19/mods/SuperString/pac/string/win and overwrite the present one, right?

But also we need to copy in the WWE2K19/pac/string/win or not?

I ask you this question cause when I use your string and put on WWE2K19/mods/SuperString/pac/string/win and replace the superstring by cct, my game crash at the startups 😞

If i delete it and reinstal the SuperString mod from CCT, the game runs ok.

But I want to use your moveset, cause for some wrestlers, you are the only one that provides movese and pofo.

Is really mandatory your superstring? Maybe I make some mistakes, can you tell me if i make some error in the process

Thanks

You can put It on the originali folder. But save the original One and don't forget to regenerate the chunk

3 hours ago, DFM85 said:

You can put It on the originali folder. But save the original One and don't forget to regenerate the chunk

Even If i put in original folder, the Game Crash at the startup.

I also make a fresh and clean installation, but nothing, If I use your string, game crash 😞

9 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Don't know what to say. Works clear for me and many others user. I hope someone can find a solution for you. (Did you use english language?)

My game in in Italian Language, I don't know if this is the problem.

I make a clean istallation, I use CCT to install mod, after I use ported entrance, and after put your String, in order to use after some of your pofo/moveset....when I use your string Game crash on startup 😞

Maybe my setting Language could be the problem?

Your string file is really mandatory in order to use your moveset?

Thanks

9 minutes ago, maximilian8777 said:

My game in in Italian Language, I don't know if this is the problem.

I make a clean istallation, I use CCT to install mod, after I use ported entrance, and after put your String, in order to use after some of your pofo/moveset....when I use your string Game crash on startup 😞

Maybe my setting Language could be the problem?

Your string file is really mandatory in order to use your moveset?

Thanks

Send You a pm

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset UPDATE: Balls Mahoney, Stevie Richards, Ruby Soho, Bryan Danielson,Sonjay Dutt, Ivelisse, NICK CAGE, MALAKAI BLACK, INDI HARTWELL, ANTHONY OGOGO, Jillian Hall, Crazzy Steve, Bad Bunny, Dough and Danny Basham, Eddie Kingstone

Added: Balls Mahoney, Stevie Richards, Ruby Soho, Bryan Danielson

Remember:

To use my pofo and moveset please download my super String: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yrmoeaqxyick0c/string_win.pac/file (In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from @squaredcirclefan

• 2 weeks later...