Pofo and Moveset\UPDATE: Jun Kasai, Danhausen, Atsushi Onita, Nikkita Lyons, Grayson Waller, Matt Taven, Dalton Castle, Jonah, Buddy Matthews, Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair DavenportMatt & Nick Jackson

DFM85

9 hours ago, valen_alterio said:

I get an error in the names of several example wrestlers. s6f5a wresteplus custom superstar

Due, you have to download the updated string files. 

On 5/1/2021 at 7:47 PM, DFM85 said:

ADDED: Eddie Kingstone, Wes Lee, Carter Nash, Tajiri

Remember:

To use my pofo and moveset please download my super String: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yrmoeaqxyick0c/string_win.pac/file (In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from @squaredcirclefan

is this?

On 5/8/2021 at 5:06 AM, KB24Gold said:

I believe Gangrel is bugged. CPU just keeps falling onto the floor. He also gets stuck doing nothing after he knocks his opponent down. 

Fixed

• 2 weeks later...

ADDED: Jillian Hall, Crazzy Steve, Bad Bunny, Dough and Danny Basham

Remember:

To use my pofo and moveset please download my super String: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yrmoeaqxyick0c/string_win.pac/file (In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from @squaredcirclefan

• Like 2

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE | UPDATE: Jillian Hall, Crazzy Steve, Bad Bunny, Dough and Danny Basham, Eddie Kingstone, Wes Lee, Carter Nash, Tajiri, Jade Cargill, LA Knight, Sharkboy, Joey Ryan, Shane Douglas, Black Taurus
  • 3 weeks later...

You expect every first post to be something big like the cure for cancer? I don't see any sense in your word at all.

Edited by thada2607
  • What? 1
  • Corny 1

2 hours ago, thada2607 said:

You expect every first post to be something big like the cure for cancer? I don't see any sense in your word at all.

My point was you have contributed nothing to this community and your first post is a complaint about what it is lacking

46 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

My point was you have contributed nothing to this community and your first post is a complaint about what it is lacking

So letting the op know about what's lacking isn't a contribution?

And is there a rule that users must contribute something to this forum before they can have a slightly negative comment? Is there???

"yOu HaVeN't CoNtRiBuTeD aNyThInG, yOu DoN't HaVe ThE rIgHt To SaY bAd ThInG aBoUt A cOnTeNt iN oUr FoRuM"

I have heard this sorry excuse when someone didn't like what I said a lot, and it has NEVER backed their point up. I'm not having this convo with you anymore, you're not who I targeted at nor who I have interest in talking with. Have a good life "Ultimate Warrior Molester", eww.

Edited by thada2607

40 minutes ago, thada2607 said:

So letting the op know about what's lacking isn't a contribution?

And is there a rule that users must contribute something to this forum before they can have a slightly negative comment? Is there???

"yOu HaVeN't CoNtRiBuTeD aNyThInG, yOu DoN't HaVe ThE rIgHt To SaY bAd ThInG aBoUt A cOnTeNt iN oUr FoRuM"

I have heard this sorry excuse when someone didn't like what I said a lot, and it has NEVER backed their point up. I'm not having this convo with you anymore, you're not who I targeted at nor who I have interest in talking with. Have a good life "Ultimate Warrior Molester", eww.

My point is that there are ways of making a request that doesnt make you come across as an entitled asshole eg. "Does anyone have a Mark Henry moveset they could share?"

But hey you do it your way, Im sure people will be delighted to help you.

• Like 2

@thada2607 I was ready to post my link here to help our friend get Mark Henry's pofo and moveset, but I didn't want to pollute the post of @DFM85

I didn't think it would get this big, I understand the responses of @Red Rooster here to your request. A simple "Possible to have Mark Henry pofo and moveset please?"

• Like 2

Why did I use your super String,I have a problem with my title,My WWE champion name became AEW champion,The name of the World Heavyweight Champion became the WWE Universal Champion,How should you solve this kind of problem?Is the problem of super String?

54 minutes ago, ALLO7 said:

Why did I use your super String,I have a problem with my title,My WWE champion name became AEW champion,The name of the World Heavyweight Champion became the WWE Universal Champion,How should you solve this kind of problem?Is the problem of super String?

Yes. I use It 'cause it's my universe. With the mod of the community, like the beltà for esample. To solve It, change the string file. 

On 2021/7/4 at PM8点29分, DFM85 said:

是的。我使用它,因为它是我的宇宙。使用社区的 mod,就像 esample 的 Beltà。要解决它,请更改字符串文件。 

How do I change the string file?I want to change my title back.

ADDED: MALAKAI BLACK, INDI HARTWELL, ANTHONY OGOGO

Remember: