Pofo and Moveset\UPDATE: Jun Kasai, Danhausen, Atsushi Onita, Nikkita Lyons, Grayson Waller, Matt Taven, Dalton Castle, Jonah, Buddy Matthews, Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair DavenportMatt & Nick Jackson

DFM85

17 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

you can upload the string trough CCT. you will find the voice in the menu 

All is installed (PerfectPlex, SuperString,ect...) and CCT is updated too, I don't understand why this one does'nt work, I'll see later. Thanks for your answer.

Just now, DFM85 said:

I will check later too what's going on

Thanks, I'll try some thing tomorrow too ^^ take your time, and thanks again. I really appreciate your work ;) 

15 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Thanks, I'll try some thing tomorrow too ^^ take your time, and thanks again. I really appreciate your work ;) 

you was right, the name settings somehow was wrong. I fix it ;)

• Thanks 1

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset By DFM85 | UPDATE: MADMAN FULTON
  • DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset By DFM85 | UPDATE: LOW KI; MADMAN FULTON
  • DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset By DFM85 | UPDATE: JOHNNY IMPACT; JON MOXLEY; LOW KI; MADMAN FULTON
  • DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset By DFM85 | UPDATE: JOHNNY IMPACT; Vampiro, Juventud Guerrera

and I was looking a few days ago for a pofo / move set of great muta ... (although it adapts an old one of 2k18): D I think I'll give it a try.
thank!

p.d: how do you do to assemble the moveset? videos from youtube, wiki or do you also have another database?

Edited by Kmaster

4 hours ago, Kmaster said:

p.d: how do you do to assemble the moveset? videos from youtube, wiki or do you also have another database?

No I just take a look at youtube video. 

On 5/13/2019 at 12:02 AM, DFM85 said:

No I just take a look at youtube video. 

oh! I understand: D nice (I do a little the same, although I wanted to know if there were other sources ... especially for some Japanese wrestles ...)

in that sense I understand how complicated (although entertaining ...) it can be to build the move set.

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset By DFM85 | UPDATE: Mikey Nicholls; Great Muta; Vampiro, Juventud Guerrera

hi, I saw that you uploaded the pofo / move of juventud guerrera (and the renders ...) ... I wanted to ask if they are for some mod and where it is possible to get it.
a greeting!

On 5/16/2019 at 7:40 PM, Kmaster said:

hi, I saw that you uploaded the pofo / move of juventud guerrera (and the renders ...) ... I wanted to ask if they are for some mod and where it is possible to get it.
a greeting!

here is the topic for this Juvi: https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62396-missing-in-action-superstar-billy-graham/?tab=comments#comment-818587

• Thanks 1

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset By DFM85 | UPDATE: Bully Ray; Mikey Nicholls; Great Muta; Vampiro, Juventud Guerrera
  • DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset By DFM85 | UPDATE: Jay Lethal; Bully Ray; Mikey Nicholls; Great Muta; Vampiro, Juventud Guerrera
1 hour ago, DFM85 said:

ADDED: Enzo Amore; Brian Cage; Ryan Reeves; Jay Lethal

Wow thanks a million for the quick work :) I really appreciate bro.

Keep up the good work !