Pofo and Moveset\UPDATE: Jun Kasai, Danhausen, Atsushi Onita, Nikkita Lyons, Grayson Waller, Matt Taven, Dalton Castle, Jonah, Buddy Matthews, Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair DavenportMatt & Nick Jackson

DFM85

4 hours ago, larvaemckenzie said:

But are they compatible with your super string?

Karriom kross, yes, I add the string for tatchter too. I don't Remember if I used the same string, but It's easily to change with data editor

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE | UPDATE: David Otunga, Chavo Guerrero, Alissa Flash, Su Yung, Taya Valkyrie, Shad, Jtg, Tara and Jordynne Grace, Heidenreich, Snitzky, Evil, Isaiah Scott, Su Yung, Hiraku Shida, Eddie Edwards,Shotzi Blackheart, Moose

Added: David Otunga, Chavo Guerrero, Alissa Flash

Remember:

To use my pofo and moveset please download my super String: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yrmoeaqxyick0c/string_win.pac/file (In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from @squaredcirclefan

• Too Sweet 1

• tekken57 pinned this topic

ADDED: Dax Harwood, Cash Wheeler (Need both my superstring)

Remember:

To use my pofo and moveset please download my super String: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yrmoeaqxyick0c/string_win.pac/file (In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from @squaredcirclefan

16 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Remember:

Hey friendo, I've got abit of an issue. I've installed your Karrion Kross pofo and moveset to slot 931 in cct and put your string file into the cct location and the games string location. But when I go into game the display name I get for Kross is 504B - EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED. Any idea on how to sort this? Thanks. 

20 hours ago, Abyssion said:
On 6/13/2020 at 11:23 PM, DFM85 said:

Remember:

Hey friendo, I've got abit of an issue. I've installed your Karrion Kross pofo and moveset to slot 931 in cct and put your string file into the cct location and the games string location. But when I go into game the display name I get for Kross is 504B - EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED. Any idea on how to sort this? Thanks. 

Mate, is already updated, you have a hold string files

Annotazione-2020-06-15-122909.jpg

IMPORTANT, for everyone, if I come out with a new pofo, you always have to download the superstring, especially for new wrestler or name change like Kross or the Revival.

9 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Mate, is already updated, you have a hold string files

Annotazione-2020-06-15-122909.jpg

IMPORTANT, for everyone, if I come out with a new pofo, you always have to download the superstring, especially for new wrestler or name change like Kross or the Revival.

I've actually sorted it now! I totally forgot about the strings in the mods folder! My bad, thanks for your reply though! 

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE | UPDATE: Dexter Lumis, Vanessa Borne, Dax Harwood, Cash Wheeler, David Otunga, Chavo Guerrero, Alissa Flash, Su Yung, Taya Valkyrie, Shad, Jtg, Tara and Jordynne Grace, Heidenreich, Snitzky, Evil, Isaiah Scott

ADDED:

Dexter Lumis and Vanessa Borne

Remember:

• Like 1

Thanks for adding Dexter Lumis! Hey @DFM85? I guess there's already an entry in your string for Maxwell Jacob Friedman, but is there one for just "MJF"? If so, would you mind telling me the string if it's not too much to ask?

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE | UPDATE: Mia Yim, Gail Kim, Dexter Lumis, Vanessa Borne, Dax Harwood, Cash Wheeler, David Otunga, Chavo Guerrero, Alissa Flash, Su Yung, Taya Valkyrie, Shad, Jtg, Tara and Jordynne Grace, Heidenreich, Snitzky

ADDED: Mia Yim and Gail Kim

Remember:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

ADDED: Victoria, Dr. Luther, Damien Priest, Allie, Brandi Rhodes, Danny Burch

Remember:

• Like 2

i can't seem to download tekken king's pofo, do you have an alt link for it

edit: never mind it was just taking a while to download for some reason

Edited by Everyoneskouhai

Hi there

I'm trying to find 1-2-3 kid pofo and moveset from all threads but I couldn't find anywhere. Can u plz provide his pofo and moveset if u have already made. Plz don't mix with X-Pac.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 1:15 PM, DFM85 said:

ADDED: Victoria, Dr. Luther, Damien Priest, Allie, Brandi Rhodes, Danny Burch

Remember:

Any chance on Benoit Moveset, Pofo ? Matt6sic6 moveset have bags with wake up taunts, that i can't fix. I have all squaredcircle move ports.

Edited by Starkiller2000

Hi there, I'm having a weird problem. I have the Super String you have on the first page and it worked fine before, but now none of the custom names are showing up properly. Instead of the name it comes up with the string code. For example Cash Wheeler's name in the game comes up as 6FE0 WRESTLE PLUS CUSTOM STRING. When I go into the WreastleMINUS they do show up correctly for the String_win 6FE0 shows as CASH WHEELER. Any idea as to why it suddenly stopped working and how I can fix it?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DFM85 said:

If u use my string files and pofo/moveset younhave Just to download again.the string. This files Is Always updated of I come out with new.wrestler

I downloaded the newest one on the front page and it still didn't work. I put it in the WWE 2K19\mods\SuperString\pac\string\win spot, rebuilt the chunk0.def.

• Like 1