Pofo and Moveset\UPDATE: Jun Kasai, Danhausen, Atsushi Onita, Nikkita Lyons, Grayson Waller, Matt Taven, Dalton Castle, Jonah, Buddy Matthews, Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair DavenportMatt & Nick Jackson

DFM85

41 minutes ago, tuffmike said:

Also, the Mansoor pofo name is Jonny Moss?

Do you use my superstring ?

1 hour ago, Chaitanya99 said:

Bro can you add Big show 00 and Corporate kane pofo and movset from 2k18, ''PLEASE''  It's a request

Can't import.moveset form a old game. 

15 hours ago, andisnameisJOHNCENA said:

shotzi blackheart pls 

@BlackBen83did One already...... I think. 

EDIT:

Added: Sami Callihan

Remember:

To use my pofo and moveset please download my super String: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yrmoeaqxyick0c/string_win.pac/file (In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from @squaredcirclefan

• Yes! 1

shotzi blackheart isn't available, can I ask for a favor to add eva marie and eve torres to the superstar string just so I don't have to re add them in every update please.

1 hour ago, ratmon19 said:

shotzi blackheart isn't available, can I ask for a favor to add eva marie and eve torres to the superstar string just so I don't have to re add them in every update please.

Tell me in wich string slot did u make the change and I Will do it

Please choose best option and I'll change them myself thanks!

Also sorry but can you add Brodus Clay too.

Edited by ratmon19
Adding

On 5/7/2020 at 2:12 AM, ratmon19 said:

Please choose best option and I'll change them myself thanks!

Also sorry but can you add Brodus Clay too.

Added

On 5/7/2020 at 3:22 AM, kassiemt said:

Anyone have a hernandez pofo/moveset

Added

• Like 1

sorry if this is a dumb question I am fairly new to modding this game. Does using the super string file you talk about in the first post overwrite any mods or name changes I have already done? ( like changing Dean Ambrose to Jon Moxley) and what do you mean about using the entrance and moveset ports from squaredcircle? Are you referring to this post?

36 minutes ago, spinaltap862 said:

sorry if this is a dumb question I am fairly new to modding this game. Does using the super string file you talk about in the first post overwrite any mods or name changes I have already done? ( like changing Dean Ambrose to Jon Moxley) and what do you mean about using the entrance and moveset ports from squaredcircle? Are you referring to this post?

Yes

Sorry for the dumb question, but after installing the superstring, how do I actually import the pofos and the movesets? I'm still pretty new at this.

3 hours ago, killbill1288 said:

Sorry for the dumb question, but after installing the superstring, how do I actually import the pofos and the movesets? I'm still pretty new at this.

ADDED: Shotzi Blackheart, Britt Baker, Moose, Ezekiel Jackson

Remember:

To use my pofo and moveset please download my super String: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yrmoeaqxyick0c/string_win.pac/file (In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from @squaredcirclefan

• Like 3

ADDED: Heidenreich, Snitzky, Evil, Isaiah Scott, Su Yung, Hiraku Shida, Eddie Edwards.  Thanks to @HeathRob30 for some commission 😃

Remember:

To use my pofo and moveset please download my super String: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yrmoeaqxyick0c/string_win.pac/file (In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from @squaredcirclefan

ADDED: Taya Valkyrie, Shad, Jtg, Tara and Jordynne Grace.  Thanks to @HeathRob30 for some commission 😃

Remember:

• Glorious 1

1 hour ago, DFM85 said:

ADDED: Taya Valkyrie, Shad, Jtg, Tara and Jordynne Grace.  Thanks to @HeathRob30 for some commission 😃

Remember:

who is tara ?

• What? 1

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE | UPDATE: Su Yung, Taya Valkyrie, Shad, Jtg, Tara and Jordynne Grace, Heidenreich, Snitzky, Evil, Isaiah Scott, Su Yung, Hiraku Shida, Eddie Edwards,Shotzi Blackheart, Britt Baker, Moose, Ezekiel Jackson, sami calliha

ADDED: Su Yung

Remember: