Pofo and Moveset\UPDATE: Jun Kasai, Danhausen, Atsushi Onita, Nikkita Lyons, Grayson Waller, Matt Taven, Dalton Castle, Jonah, Buddy Matthews, Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair DavenportMatt & Nick Jackson

DFM85

On 4/6/2020 at 7:51 AM, FKR said:

hi can you fix JBL pofo with his height 6'6 ??? he is 6'2 maybe shorter than lesner wtf .... thank you 

Yes

Edited by DFM85
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, KyzerKid said:

Hi, I feel like im missing something here. Trying to update the string, when i go into the folder i just drag the updated one oer and then delete the old one?

Yes. 

1 hour ago, FKR said:

@DFM85 hi there was question killing me inside that only editing pofo isn't enough for actual size right ? What I mean is RVD and john cena has same height but rvd looks bigger in game even after using accurate pofo . Also hulk hogan has huge body and chest compared to braun . And brock but in real life hulk is not bigger than braun right  ? Hulk has bigger chest than braun ? I think that's sculpt issue someone should make braun n brock more  bigger or thicker.  

You right, I mean that's can be fixed only by resculpting

7 hours ago, Mehrad said:

im sory but the download link isnt working anymore :(

https://mega.nz/#F!grREXIxb!3gt11q66OiJ8rce0e9YsgQ

4 hours ago, FKR said:

Can you please re sculpt their(rvd and hulk hogan) size to normal ? Or make big superstars actually big like brock  and braun ? Or can anyone else do this ?

No, I'm Sorry but It's not so Easy and I have other things to do. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Added: ilja Dragunov, Ashley Massaro, lance Archer

Remember:

To use my pofo and moveset please download my super String: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yrmoeaqxyick0c/string_win.pac/file (In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from @squaredcirclefan

• Thanks 2

Hi thanks very much for your work. I'm having some trouble regarding the superstring. I place your string file in the superstring folder as you suggested, and overwrote the default one, but when I open CCT there is still 508 slots. 
I tried deleting the folder and re-downloading etc, but still the same outcome. Any help will be appreciated.

And you replacing on the string's MODS folder?

EDIT:

Added: SUPERCRAZY, BIG VITO

Remember:

To use my pofo and moveset please download my super String: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0yrmoeaqxyick0c/string_win.pac/file (In case you use the CCT one you have to replace it in the CCT Superstring Folder) and you will need the entrance and moveset ports from @squaredcirclefan

3 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

And you replacing on the string's MODS folder?

Yeah I am. Originally I was making the mistake of putting it in the resources superstring folder in CCT, but then I realised that I needed to place it in the string's mod folder. But still it's not loading the updated list for some reason.

Hey mate, I already have an ongoing universe mode with a lot of Modded superstars, is using your string going to affect the current modded superstars? Or should I just export the ones I need from your string and import them to my current so they don't get mixed up? Sorry, new to the modding scene and since I've made changes to my current string, was wondering if it was going to be a problem, since all the other pofos/movesets are just DL links and easy to import. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out you give the single files too, thanks so much for your work!

Edited by tuffmike