Pofo and Moveset\UPDATE: Jun Kasai, Danhausen, Atsushi Onita, Nikkita Lyons, Grayson Waller, Matt Taven, Dalton Castle, Jonah, Buddy Matthews, Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair DavenportMatt & Nick Jackson

DFM85

18 minutes ago, CRamirez11 said:

Thanks for these. Could you do Joey Mercury and Paul London plx. 

Joey Mercury Is already done, not by me but ther Is One, so Is not necessery anothetr pofo mate. Paul London Is wip

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset By DFM85 | UPDATE: Joey Janela, Konnan; Brian Pillman, Damien Sandow, Silas Young, Fabian Aichner, Marcel Barthel, Jerry Lawler, Eli Drake; Jerry Lynn; Enzo Amore; Brian Cage; Ryan Reeves; Jay Lethal; Bully Ray; Mikey Nicholls

Hey guys does somebody please send me the POFO and MOVESET's files, but MORE the POFO's file of Brock Lesnar??? because for an error i replaced his file with another and now Lesnar have another name -.-' please send me !!!! please 

11 hours ago, Genigma said:

Hey guys does somebody please send me the POFO and MOVESET's files, but MORE the POFO's file of Brock Lesnar??? because for an error i replaced his file with another and now Lesnar have another name -.-' please send me !!!! please 

Just use the original One from the data editor. So anyway, that's not the right Place to Ask 4 something like that

8 hours ago, FrenchPlayer said:

I search Pofo/moveset for The Boogeyman, Tajiri, Samuel Shaw, Marty Scurll, Tensai, briscoe brothers, brodus clay and eli drake :/ Please

something else? an espresso maybe? 😶

1 hour ago, DFM85 said:

something else? an espresso maybe? 😶

seriously ... :( 

I do not ask everything. Just links or a few ... They can not be found

I'm just asking. I will do it by myself. Thanks for the other movements and pofo, really. 

Edited by FrenchPlayer

• 3 weeks later...