Pofo and Moveset\UPDATE: Jun Kasai, Danhausen, Atsushi Onita, Nikkita Lyons, Grayson Waller, Matt Taven, Dalton Castle, Jonah, Buddy Matthews, Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair DavenportMatt & Nick Jackson

DFM85

• 2 weeks later...
  • DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE - By DFM85 | UPDATE: Matt Riddle; The Fiend; Cain Velasquez, Charlie Haas, Pj Black, Wade Barret, Samuel Shaw, Juice Robinson, Homicide, Conor McGregor, Ortiz; Eli Drake; Marty Scurll;
3 hours ago, DFM85 said:

What's the problem exactly

The name in the game is displayed as follows: 5A1C empty string to be filled

But I think it's more about the fact that the name (number) doesn't exist on string file. xls. when the pofos are created on Data Editor.

Edited by BlackBen83

2 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Do you updated the strings 🤔

Um it's certainly a noob question, but how can I update the string, I mean, the xls file to update? or the html.

EDIT : Okay, sorry for the inconvenience, I just figured out how to modify the String file. I just saw a tutorial with HxD

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Haha 1

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE - By DFM85 | UPDATE: Luchasaurus, Matt Riddle; The Fiend; Cain Velasquez, Charlie Haas, Pj Black, Wade Barret, Samuel Shaw, Juice Robinson, Homicide, Conor McGregor, Ortiz; Eli Drake; Marty Scurll;

ADDED:

Luchasaurus (to use it download my Super String and with the 2K20's moveset form @squaredcirclefan)

Murphy (works only with the 2K20's moveset form @squaredcirclefan)

The Fiend (works only with the 2K20's moveset form @squaredcirclefan)

Edited by DFM85

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE - By DFM85 | UPDATE: Murphy, Luchasaurus, Matt Riddle; The Fiend; Cain Velasquez, Charlie Haas, Pj Black, Wade Barret, Samuel Shaw, Juice Robinson, Homicide, Conor McGregor, Ortiz; Eli Drake; Marty Scurll;

Add:

Dominik Dijakovic (to use it download my Super String and with the 2K20's moveset form @squaredcirclefan)

King from tekken 7 (to use it download  the 2K20's moveset form @squaredcirclefan)

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE - By DFM85 | UPDATE: Dominik Dijakovic, King, Murphy, Luchasaurus, Matt Riddle; The Fiend; Cain Velasquez, Charlie Haas, Pj Black, Wade Barret, Samuel Shaw, Juice Robinson, Homicide, Conor McGregor, Ortiz
  • DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE - By DFM85 | UPDATE: Dominik Dijakovic, King, Humberto Carillo, Luchasaurus, Matt Riddle; The Fiend; Cain Velasquez, Charlie Haas, Pj Black, Wade Barret, Samuel Shaw, Juice Robinson, Homicide, Sweet Tooth, Dustin Rhodes
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, DFM85 said:

You have to use the link at Firt post

No the link is down on chrome but works on Edge, and Dustin Rhodes wasn't on the zip list a few days ago as well.

Edited by scgoldphish

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE - By DFM85 | UPDATE: Tessa Blanchard Dominik Dijakovic, King, Humberto Carillo, Luchasaurus, Matt Riddle; The Fiend; Cain Velasquez, Charlie Haas, Pj Black, Wade Barret, Samuel Shaw, Homicide, Sweet Tooth, Dustin Rhodes,
6 hours ago, DFM85 said:

UPDATE:

Tessa Blanchard (download the @Joe Mashups mod's with the  @squaredcirclefan entrance to let it work)

Download at the first post

I did download her via Joe Mashup, but I'm looking through your link and don't see her listed. Can you add her real quick?

• Too Sweet 1

On 12/31/2019 at 10:18 PM, Mercurius said:

I did download her via Joe Mashup, but I'm looking through your link and don't see her listed. Can you add her real quick?

done

Edited by DFM85
  • Thanks 1