Pofo and Moveset\UPDATE: Jun Kasai, Danhausen, Atsushi Onita, Nikkita Lyons, Grayson Waller, Matt Taven, Dalton Castle, Jonah, Buddy Matthews, Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair DavenportMatt & Nick Jackson

DFM85

Trent Seven (works only with the 2K20's moveset form @squaredcirclefan)

Matt Sydal

Austin Theory (to use it download my Super String)

Chyna (works only with the 2K20's moveset form @squaredcirclefan)

> Download link can be found on the first post

Edited by DFM85

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE | UPDATE: Darby Allin, Dean Malenko, La Parka, El ligero, Austin Theory, Psycho Clown; Willie Mack, Tessa Blanchard Dominik Dijakovic, King, Humberto Carillo, Luchasaurus, Matt Riddle; The Fiend; Cain Velasquez

Thank you so much for your hard and swift work bringing us these pofo and moveset files!!

Would it be possible to get a set for Keith Lee with his 2k20 moveset ported? (or at least as close as it can get with SquaredCircleFans' 2020 move ports)

Edited by cosmiccryptid

32 minutes ago, cosmiccryptid said:

Thank you so much for your hard and swift work bringing us these pofo and moveset files!!

Would it be possible to get a set for Keith Lee with his 2k20 moveset ported? (or at least as close as it can get with SquaredCircleFans' 2020 move ports)

Sure

• Woo 1

Update: 

Kazuchika Okada (works only with the 2K20's moveset and entrance form @squaredcirclefan)

Keith Lee  (works only with the 2K20's moveset and entrance form @squaredcirclefan)

Mark Andrews  (works only with the 2K20's moveset and entrance form @squaredcirclefan)

John Morrison

Drake Maverick

> Download link on the first post

• Like 1

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE | UPDATE: Kazuchika Okada , Keith Lee , Mark Andrews , John Morrison , Drake Maverick, Darby Allin, Dean Malenko, La Parka, El ligero, Austin Theory, Psycho Clown; Willie Mack, Tessa Blanchard Dominik Dijakovic, King
  • DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset DATABASE | UPDATE: Trent Seven, Scorpio Sky, Chris Kenyon, Abyss, Monty Brown, Kazuchika Okada , Keith Lee , Mark Andrews , John Morrison , Drake Maverick, Darby Allin, Dean Malenko, La Parka, El ligero,

I get the Scorpio Sky string needs to be filled. Or is just me??

I tried to use wrestleminus to fill string which worked for first startup but it reverts back after next time I start game. 

31 minutes ago, scgoldphish said:

I get the Scorpio Sky string needs to be filled. Or is just me??

I tried to use wrestleminus to fill string which worked for first startup but it reverts back after next time I start game. 

Download my string files again

5 hours ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

I'm using cheat engine to download my mods, so most of the wrestlers like Dominik Dijakovic,Cameron Grimes,Humberto Carrilo are not on the Memory Sheet. Which hex should i use for them?

Do not know. I.use CCT. I'M sorry