Pofo and Moveset\UPDATE: Jun Kasai, Danhausen, Atsushi Onita, Nikkita Lyons, Grayson Waller, Matt Taven, Dalton Castle, Jonah, Buddy Matthews, Bron Breakker, Hook, Chris Bey, Josh Alexander, Blair DavenportMatt & Nick Jackson

DFM85

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset By DFM85 | UPDATE: Jerry Lynn; Enzo Amore; Brian Cage; Ryan Reeves; Jay Lethal; Bully Ray; Mikey Nicholls; Great Muta; Vampiro, Juventud Guerrera

Possible to have Eli Drake, Jack Evans and Elijah Burke :) 

Thanks in advance bro for all your work.

Edited by BlackBen83

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset By DFM85 | UPDATE: Eli Drake; Jerry Lynn; Enzo Amore; Brian Cage; Ryan Reeves; Jay Lethal; Bully Ray; Mikey Nicholls; Great Muta; Vampiro, Juventud Guerrera
4 hours ago, DFM85 said:

eli drake it's possible but the other two are not in my roster right now. so maybe in the futher

No problem, thanks for Eli Drake ;)

@DFM85 Ok I've tried .. but I'm a noob for that :D 

If you have a moment to fix Fabian Aichner and Marcel Barthel, it would be great.

Oh and can you do Silas Young too? (The last mod of Bannock is awesome).

Thanks brother.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset By DFM85 | UPDATE: Silas Young, Fabian Aichner, Marcel Barthel, Jerry Lawler, Eli Drake; Jerry Lynn; Enzo Amore; Brian Cage; Ryan Reeves; Jay Lethal; Bully Ray; Mikey Nicholls; Great Muta; Vampiro, Juventud Guerrera

@DFM85 Sorry to disturb you again, can you fix Silas Young pofo? I'have fixed Marcel Barthel but I don't succed for Silas.

Thanks.

Edited by BlackBen83

Yeah guys, just to hammer the point home DFM85 has a MUCH more comprehensive database for POFO/Movesets than me.  Mine are just me ripping all of the CAW slots so that they can be used/edited by the community in between editing them on my own.  This thread should be more or less your go-to database.  You may find some obscure finds on mine, but they are raw and most need a quick edit.

Edited by The Brand
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

thanks for all the pofos and movesets man! definitely helps!

You're welcome

56 minutes ago, The Brand said:

Yeah guys, just to hammer the point home DFM85 has a MUCH more comprehensive database for POFO/Movesets than me.  Mine are just me ripping all of the CAW slots so that they can be used/edited by the community in between editing them on my own.  This thread should be more or less your go-to database.  You may find some obscure finds on mine, but they are raw and most need a quick edit.

• Like 1

• DFM85 changed the title to Pofo and Moveset By DFM85 | UPDATE:Brian Pillman, Damien Sandow, Silas Young, Fabian Aichner, Marcel Barthel, Jerry Lawler, Eli Drake; Jerry Lynn; Enzo Amore; Brian Cage; Ryan Reeves; Jay Lethal; Bully Ray; Mikey Nicholls
19 minutes ago, andisnameisJOHNCENA said:

will you do Fit Finlay pofo/moveset pls

i can't, in the superstring there is no fit finlay name, so I can create the pofo