NecromicoN's Creations

BamBams Universe

Hi Guys,

Since my buddy NecromicoN is not registered here, I should link his creations. Of course I like to do that.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley ('95/'96)
Additional Content:: Move Set / Entrance / Winning Scene

CC downloadable
#Hunter #Triple H #WWF

?image=36cfde0060b829bf59d466527b0a1e8cd

?image=bb306913285c168cc9ef75cadb896ba8d

• Like 7
  • Haitch 1

• 2 weeks later...

NecromicoN has created a new Arena ...

Wrestlemania IX (1993) - Cesars Palace Arena
Additional Content: Move Set / Entrance / Winning Scene

CC downloadable
#WWF #Wrestlemania #Classic

I55lo0b.jpg

FMgyWlH.jpg

HthGVRi.jpg

qWd8BQp.jpg

NecromicoN wrote: Many thanks to Bad_Guy who figured out the entire stage concept on PS4!

Note from me (BamBam): I love this arena. Thank you Necro for this masterpiece

• Like 8
  • Woo 1

Holy SHIT is that WM IX arena AWESOME!!!

P.S. - Could you pass a message to NecromicoN to let him know that his Wrestlemania XII arena for PC is missing a texture when downloaded? Specifically the right half of the Wrestlemania XII logo on the mat. Thanks!!

• Like 1

@The Anti Source

Hi, I'm giving him your praise.
Yes, that's where the Arena Logo Bug struck again. This is unfortunately a 2K problem for many years. A very annoying bug. Again and again, logos that are scaled will not be displayed after the download. Necro makes his graphics accessible to everyone. You can download it yourself if necessary and then upload it again and reinsert where the logos are missing.

You can find all Logos here in this Thread / 2nd Post.

https://board.wrestlinggames.de/thread/50262-wwe-wcw-classic-graphics/

Edited by BamBams Universe

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the late reply. Er stellt alle Grafiken frei zur Verfügung. He makes all graphics freely available, because he likes it when oldschool fans cooperate. It's in the spirit of everyone.  https://board.wrestlinggames.de/thread/50262-wwe-wcw-classic-graphics/

I pass the "thank you" to him. But I think he reads here. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2019 at 3:50 PM, BamBams Universe said:

Yes, the Arena Bug is very annoying. Necro it is important that everyone can build his arena. He always provides all graphics freely.

Hey love your channel. Hey I have. Downloaded all the textures but I can't reinsert them. Says owner doesn't not give permission to deleted files or something. Would really love WM 9 masterpiece. Is there some way he can upload it without the texture. So we can insert the textures ourselves, thanks

4 hours ago, prowrestling said:

Hey love your channel. Hey I have. Downloaded all the textures but I can't reinsert them. Says owner doesn't not give permission to deleted files or something. Would really love WM 9 masterpiece. Is there some way he can upload it without the texture. So we can insert the textures ourselves, thanks

You need to download the textures then upload them with the 2K image uploader yourself. Still download the arenas from CC BECAUSE even though the textures will be missing, when you go to replace them (with the textures you uploaded), the game REMEMBERS the placement of the texture, so there's no readjusting required. Just select the correct textures and everything will automatically be sized and placed for you!

• Thanks 1
  • KappaBrain 1

18 hours ago, prowrestling said:

Thanks for the explanation, I got the textures in but I don't think it's stretched to the right dimensions. I made sure to upload them choosing the right dimension. But thank you for the info, at least progress is made.

13 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

You need to download the textures then upload them with the 2K image uploader yourself. Still download the arenas from CC BECAUSE even though the textures will be missing, when you go to replace them (with the textures you uploaded), the game REMEMBERS the placement of the texture, so there's no readjusting required. Just select the correct textures and everything will automatically be sized and placed for you!

Thanks for the explanation, I got the textures in but I don't think it's stretched to the right dimensions. I made sure to upload them choosing the right dimension. But thank you for the info, at least progress is made.

7 hours ago, prowrestling said:

If you downloaded the WM9 arena from Necromicons and selected the correct textures in the correct spots, then everything would be EXACTLY where and how it should be. When I did it, there was not a single texture I had to reposition, stretch, shrink, NOTHING. So if things aren't looking correct, you aren't selecting the correct textures to replace.

I've done this perfectly with FIVE of his arenas, so I know it's correct. WM9, Raw, Summerslam 95, Summerslam 96, and WM XII all worked perfectly.

Edited by The Anti Source
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

19 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

If you downloaded the WM9 arena from Necromicons and selected the correct textures in the correct spots, then everything would be EXACTLY where and how it should be. When I did it, there was not a single texture I had to reposition, stretch, shrink, NOTHING. So if things aren't looking correct, you aren't selecting the correct textures to replace.

I've done this perfectly with FIVE of his arenas, so I know it's correct. WM9, Raw, Summerslam 95, Summerslam 96, and WM XII all worked perfectly.

Thank you , all is perfect now, appreciate the help!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 4:58 PM, BamBams Universe said:

NecromicoN has created a new Arena ...

Wrestlemania IX (1993) - Cesars Palace Arena
Additional Content: Move Set / Entrance / Winning Scene

CC downloadable
#WWF #Wrestlemania #Classic

I55lo0b.jpg

FMgyWlH.jpg

HthGVRi.jpg

qWd8BQp.jpg

NecromicoN wrote: Many thanks to Bad_Guy who figured out the entire stage concept on PS4!

Note from me (BamBam): I love this arena. Thank you Necro for this masterpiece

One of my favorite stages 

• Like 2