WWE 2K19 ring announcer names and sound file mod :Matt Riddle (The Original Bro) , John Morrison , Keith Lee and the O.C added. 2K20 RING ANNOUNCER NAMES.

BlindedByTheGrace

RING ANNOUNCER NAMES MOD UPDATE  21ST FEBRUARY.

I have included ring announcer audio files for 

Matt Riddle

The Original Bro , Matt Riddle.

The updated sound_p30.pac file has  Ricky Steamboat's unused ring announcer name set  to slot 786 (Matt Riddle mod slot)

You will need to open the ra_m.pck file in sound editor 2019 and search for RICKY STEAMBOAT EXTRA.

There are three audio announce names with the EXTRA tag . You will need to inject any of the Matt Riddle audio files in the pack you choose over these (Matt Riddle or The original Bro Matt Riddle).

If you don't see the names listed , you will need to download the updated XML file in @Junaid Ahmed's thread here and place the file in your sound editor folder.

DOWNLOAD LINK : https://mega.nz/#!1NIwmQDa!5Pib1VRBk8bkm2EYMZTuCAfJ7js8ns465RR9KsHVpmE

2K20 RING ANNOUNCER NAMES.

I just thought to share a few Greg Hamilton recorded names I extracted from the 2k20 ra_m.pck file .

I use a few in my game as some of these are virtually impossible to put together. I don't mind that's it's mixed with Jojo's hometown announcement.

Here are the announce names in the zip.

1. Dominik Dijakovik

2. Limitless Keith Lee

3. Angel Garza

4. Trent Seven

5. Moustache Mountain

6. The Kabuki Warriors

7. Frankenstrowman

8.Ilja Dragunov

9. Imperium

10.Io Shirai

11. Isaiah Swerve Scott

12. Mia Yim

13. The Forgotten sons

14. The best in the world Shane McMahon

15. Steve Cutler

16. Damien Priest

17.Kushida

18. Rhea Ripley

19. The Fiend Bray Wyatt

DOWNLOAD LINK :https://mega.nz/#!EQwhHQyS!2SgqZVkpvWy7StVbaI1Q6wV7c1W3-evW6CcT7o2KZFI

RING ANNOUNCER NAMES AND SOUND.PAC FILE MOD UPDATE : JANUARY 27TH

This is an update to the ring announcer sound mod and ring announcer name audio on this thread. The previous links have been removed.

Ring announcer audio for John Morrison, Keith Lee and The O.C have been added.

The custom ring announcer names folder contains the ring announcer audio files I had previously uploaded.

You will need to inject the Audio files  for John Morrison, Keith lee and The O.C with Sound Editor 2019.

Search for JBL. Inject the 3 audio files for John Morrison into the 3 JBL names (JBL, AND JBL,JBL) - CH slot 511

Search for Michael P.S Hayes. Inject the 3 audio files for Keith Lee into the 3 names for Hayes - CH slot 925

This will only work if you have John Morrison and Keith Lee installed on slots 511 and 925 respectively.

You will need to inject The O.C (either version 1 or version 2) into any custom tag team name of your choice. You then select the name you injected into ingame . Create the team and select whichever tag name you injected into as the presentation name. For instance if you selected The Hooligans and injected the O.C into that name, you will need to select The Hooligans as the team presentation name in-game.

_______________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is something new I've been looking into for a few days now.

First is the issue where the character hometown is not announced during entrances. You will notice if you install pofo and movesets for characters, the Hometown is announced as long as the game is still running. Once you restart the game, this announcement ceases. This has been the case since wwe 2k18. This also occurs when one is replacing an in-game character with a mod and you try to change the hometown settings.

The profile_dat.pac file located in the pac/profile folder, holds pofo data for in-fame superstars which also includes home town data. I have observed the game will read this file when loading.It seems as if all other data apart form the hometown bytes is loaded from the gamesave file.

Adding the hometown bytes for a superstar profile_dat.pac file seems to fix this problem. @Perfectplex had modified this file and a few others  to enable the extra character slots. With this, the hometown data can be added to each custom slot by locating the slot number looking through @pozzum's memory sheets, modifying the offsets and reinjecting back.

RING ANNOUNCER NAME AUDIO.

Many thanks to @Junaid Ahmed for sending me a copy of the xml file he has created which indexes most of the announce names and ID  in the ra_m.pck file . Looking through this list, I realised the name audio for all the removed characters from 2k19 are still in the game. I'm not sure the commentary is in. Names I saw listed include:

Tommaso Ciampa, Nicki Cross, Earthquake and Typhoon, Bushwhacker Luke and Butch, Michael P.S Hayes and the other fabulous Freebirds, The Von Erics, Mankind, Mick Foley and Dude Love, Enzo Amore, Big Cass, Tatsumi Fujinami, Larry Zbyszco, Sawyer Fulton, Tyson Kidd, The Brian Kendrick, Summer Rae, Neville, Darren Young, Emma and Mark Henry.

The sound.pac file located in the pac/audio folder contains data for the ring announcement and commentary script. Each character had a ring announcement ID which maps all the audio pertaining to the character. I realised this ID has been the same for in-game characters since 2k17. On mapping this data to character ID's for custom slots by copying data from the 2k18 sound.pac file, the name announcing works for the slot. You can also map this ID to a slot for an in-game character. I will put up a tutorial soon. The clips below illustrate these mods.

The mods used in the video are from @jimmyveez, @Dennis-Bieser, @julianbitw, @Unbreakable138 and brave (discord forums)

First you will notice I am not replacing a character as these are custom slots for mods.

There are two name audio lines for Chyna. I injected these over the Tatsumi Fujinami audio. You will also notice the Hometown announcement works. There is no change even if the game is restarted as it reads the hometown data from this file and the other data from the pofo stored in the gamesave.

Another thing is you can use the same name announce id on multiple slots. So lets say I had 3 Mods of Hogan on CH 475,476 and 477. I can inject his announce name audio by Jojo (which I will post here soon) on let's say sawyer Fulton's audio, and assign to all three slots.

UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK: 21st February. Added ring announcer names for Cody, Kenny Omega, Chris Benoit and Scott Steiner. Updated the ring announcer names for Hulk Hogan and Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

UPDATE 25th February -Mapped the announcer names for Mark Henry and the 3 aces of Mick Foley (Mankind, Dude love and Cactus Jack) to their mod slots.

UPDATE 3rd March - Mapped in the ring announce names for Neville (784) and The Brian Kendrick (727)

UPDATE 5th March - Added ring announcer audio files for Bubba Ray and D -Von Dudley (slot 477 and 478) -inject Bubba Ray over Buddy Roberts/D-Von Dudley over Jimmy Jam Garvin with Sound Editor 2k19

UPDATE 9th March  - Removed the Ricky Steamboat ring announcer name on slot 336/replaced with Emma. Added Ring announcer audio files for Buddy Murphy to inject over those of Emma. Please follow the instructions below to inject the Buddy Murphy audio files over Emma's

There are two sets of announce names for Emma. When you open the ra_m.pck file Sound Editor 2k19 and search for Emma, you
need to inject the 3 Buddy Murphy Audio files over the these
Emma - offset 00004E78
And Emma - offset 0D2EED25
Emma - offset 0000D8C0.

UPDATE 13th March - Added Ring announcer names for The New Daniel Bryan. (You will have to inject over the in-game Daniel Bryan names. You can search and locate them in the ra_m.pck file using Sound Editor 2k19.There are quite a few due to the his character in showcase mode) 

Added Ring announcer names and Hometown announcement for Blake on slot 900. You can inject his name audio over Tatsumi Fujinami.

UPDATE 8th April - Added Ring announcer Audio for Wade Barett (2 options) -Inject over Albert's ring announcer name using Sound editor

Inject Kenny Omega's ring announce audio over Kevin Von Eric's (slot 492)

Inject Chyna's ring announcer audio over Kerry Von Eric's (slot 487)

DOWNLOADS

Here is the download link for the updated zip pack.

I have added hometown announce data for :

RVD ch id 106 (Hometown and name)

Cody Rhodes CH ID 460

Tomasso Ciampa - CH ID 461 (Hometown and name)

CM Punk - ch id 468

Hulk Hogan - CH ID 475

Hollywood Hulk Hogan -CH ID 476

Bubba Ray Dudley -CH ID 477   (Inject the ring announcer files in the zip over Buddy Roberts using Sound editor 2k19)

D-Von Dudley -CH ID 478 (Inject the ring announcer files in the zip over Jimmy Jam Garvin using Sound editor 2k19)

Chyna -ch id 487 (Inject her ring announcer audio over Kerry Von Eric)

Chris Benoit - ch id 489

Kenny Omega -CH ID 492 (Inject his ring announcer audio over Kevin Von Eric)

Wade Barett -ID 499 (inject the ring announcer name over Albert's using sound editor 2k19)

AJ Lee  - CH ID 500

Road Warrior Hawk - CH ID 506

Nicki Cross -  CH ID 510 (Hometown and name)

Honky Tonk Man - CH ID 780

Mankind -CH ID 782 (Hometown and name) 

Road Warrior Animal -790

AX - Demolition -792

Smash -Demolition -793

Typhoon -794 (Hometown and name)

Earthquake -795 (Hometown and name)

Jimmy Hart -796.

Enzo Amore - 918  (Hometown and name)

Big Cass  - 574  (Hometown and name)

Neville - 784 (Hometown and name)

Buddy Murphy -336 

Mark Henry -914 (Hometown and name)

Cactus Jack  -915 (Hometown and name)

Dude Love  - 915 (Hometown and name)

Mankind -917 (Hometown and name)

The Brian Kendrick - 727 (Hometown and name)

Blake - 900

The New Daniel Bryan -(will replace the in-game Daniel Bryan audio)

UPDATE  (30th July) : ENABLED Tommaso Ciampa and Nikki Cross in-game hidden commentary on mod slots 461 and 510.

Credit to @jimmyveez and julianBITW for the mods used in the video.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 2

1 minute ago, jakeypearce said:

Interested in the announcer audio tutorial. I wonder if it also works with themes as I'm pretty sure each ID has stayed the same since 2K16.

Hi @jakey , I will put this up as soon as I can. It might work with themes too. You just never know with the data in these games.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Daigron said:

So... Will it work with Royal Rumble elemination and other stuff?

I don't think the "xxx has been eliminated " is in the 2k19 sound pck files. Its just the announce names. 

6 hours ago, jakeypearce said:

Interested in the announcer audio tutorial. I wonder if it also works with themes as I'm pretty sure each ID has stayed the same since 2K16.

@jakeypearce, I've put together a tutorial on the sound.pac file modding. You will find it in the Tools and Resources section.

• Thanks 1

This is great, man. I may finally re-activate the announcer with this 😄

BTW, you may know about this: So, I replaced some of the old stars I never use with some mods; for instance, Lex Luger with CM Punk. Is there a way to make the commentary guys stop calling him Lex Luger? Editing the POFO maybe?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Leingod said:

This is great, man. I may finally re-activate the announcer with this 😄

BTW, you may know about this: So, I replaced some of the old stars I never use with some mods; for instance, Lex Luger with CM Punk. Is there a way to make the commentary guys stop calling him Lex Luger? Editing the POFO maybe?

Hi,

Yes you need to extract his polo and change the commentary ID in announcer settings using data editor. It will currently be set as Lex Luger. You a can change it to CM Punk . Save and re-inject into your game.

• Thanks 1

so you just have to copy these two files into their respective locations?

pac/audio and mods/perfectplextra

and the hometown and name announcements should work for say, Ciampa, for both according your list? (As long as his pofo calls out the modded Ciampa slot for ring announcer)

8 minutes ago, RusevDay93 said:

Hi,

so you just have to copy these two files into their respective locations?

pac/audio and mods/perfectplextra

and the hometown and name announcements should work for say, Ciampa, for both according your list? (As long as his pofo calls out the modded Ciampa slot for ring announcer)

Hi,

Yes that's all you need to do.

11 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Yes that's all you need to do.

That's sweet! thanks for sharing this!

are you planning on adding others for the announce names too? like Punk/Hogan etc.

Edited by RusevDay93

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 6:00 PM, RusevDay93 said:

That's sweet! thanks for sharing this!

are you planning on adding others for the announce names too? like Punk/Hogan etc.

Hi, 

As I have had a few requests for this, I have uploaded Audio for the CM Punk and Hogan names I extracted and modified from the game's audio samples.

The ring announcer names for most of the removed characters are still in the sound files. Punk and Hogan's names aren't there since they are not in the game. You will need to inject the audio I have uploaded over the characters whose announcer name audio I replaced.

CM Punk injected over Summer Ray -Slot 468

Hulk Hogan injected over Sawyer Fulton -Slot 475

Hollywood Hulk Hogan injected over Tyson Kidd -Slot 476.

Cody Rhodes injected over Darren Young -Slot 460

The zip contains the modified files updated with the name id's for the removed characters assigned to all three slots. You will need to inject the audio. Just follow the instructions in the Audio samples folder. Here is a short video clip showcasing  the ring announcer names and hometown announcement  in-game.

Download link on the first post

The Hogan mod is created by @matt2282p while the Hollywood Hogan mod is created by @Dennis-Bieser

There are 3 announcer audio lines recorded . one for the main solo entrance/Victory and the other two for a team entrance and victory. 

The second audio line is illustrated in the vid below with Hollywood Hogan as part of a team

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 3

43 minutes ago, Leingod said:

@squaredcirclefan now that is truly remarkable. How did you do it? Hoping to get some more of those, like Cody 😄

Regarding the names, its just a matter of extracting the audio, merging together using audio editing software like Audacity.

Cody and Rhodes name announce audio is available in the 2k18 ra_m.pck file. I can put up Cody Rhodes audio this weekend.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi @Carmella, here are the ID's for Big Cass

399048850 name="Big Cass"
688140617 name="And Big Cass
407444098 name="Big Cass"

Thanks for sharing the ID You can send the ID of Tommaso Ciampa ?