WWE 2K19 ring announcer names and sound file mod :Matt Riddle (The Original Bro) , John Morrison , Keith Lee and the O.C added. 2K20 RING ANNOUNCER NAMES.

BlindedByTheGrace

On 1/26/2020 at 7:01 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Well that’s the point of the tutorialI posted. It explains how to edit the ring announcer data in the sound_p30.pac file. 
Have you gone through this tutorial. It’s just hex editing, not coding.

Im sorry but that tutorial is just letter and numbers to me dont understand it at all. Oh well,, Can i unject files no point having them imported if it doesnt work. cheers

2 minutes ago, kevymatts said:

Im sorry but that tutorial is just letter and numbers to me dont understand it at all. Oh well,, Can i unject files no point having them imported if it doesnt work. cheers

What are you trying to do exactly ?

10 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

What are you trying to do exactly ?

Trying to map  Billy Gunn over Tyson Kidd and Road Dogg over The Brian Kenderick cant seem to get hang of it

5 minutes ago, kevymatts said:

Trying to map  Billy Gunn over Tyson Kidd and Road Dogg over The Brian Kenderick cant seem to get hang of it

The way this mod has been set is, 

Tyson Kidd's ring announcer ID is set to ch slot 476 while The Brian Kendrick's audio is set to slot 727. The reason it didn't work is those names are not set to Road Dogg and Billy Gunn's default slots

If you want to use those names, you will have to assign those ID's to your mods. This will mean moving the slot ID for the characters to these slot ID's.

You will have to move Road Dogg to ch727 and Billy Gunn to ch 476.

1 hour ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan What is the Hooligans tag team name ID? I can't find it in ra_m.pck. Can't inject OC Audio .

Hi,

It is mistakenly spelt as the hollagons.

You can also use another custom tag name like The Social outcasts, The disasters etc

what ch slot ID's are you using for both characters ? 

You need to search for Darren Young in Sound Editor when you open the ra_m.pck file.

24 minutes ago, kevymatts said:

I have injected the ch files over the slots ive used instead but still aint working. Also Darren Young aint showing on CCT.

23 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

what ch slot ID's are you using for both characters ? 

You need to search for Darren Young in Sound Editor when you open the ra_m.pck file.

Billy Gunn - Tyson Kidd SLOT ID/921

Road Dogg - Brian Kenderick SLOT ID/ 727

Tenillle Dashwood/Emma - Scott Steiner SLOT ID/ 922

And Chris Benoit Normal slot as Darren Young aint on CCT. 

Have Injected in sound editor over darren young.

Billy Gunn should be on slot 476 according to the instructions not on slot 921. 

OK we need to sort this out once and for all. 

I will modify the sound file and add the ID's to the original slots.

I will first suggest you place all the characters in their original slots.

I will send you a modified sound_p30 with instructions on which audio you need to inject into for each character.

I assume the 4 characters you want announcer names for are Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, Chris Benoit and Scott Steiner .

Edited by squaredcirclefan

44 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Billy Gunn should be on slot 476 according to the instructions not on slot 921. 

OK we need to sort this out once and for all. 

I will modify the sound file and add the ID's to the original slots.

I will first suggest you place all the characters in their original slots.

I will send you a modified sound_p30 with instructions on which audio you need to inject into for each character.

I assume the 4 characters you want announcer names for are Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, Chris Benoit and Scott Steiner .

I see, I have downloaded your latest file with john morriso, keith lee all work perfect.

Those 4 characters are indeed ones im looking too add

thanks

3 minutes ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan Can you add Matt Riddle Ring Announcer Audio Files ?

There is no "Riddle" name recorded in 2k19 or previous games. Some names in 2k20 haven't been recorded previously like Trent , Rhea, Ripley etc so we can't put together announcenames with these names.

Personally,  I just use some of  the 2K20 recorded names for new characters in my game .

So I have been trying to learn how to use HxD and followed your tutorial to Change announce to Booker T instead of King Booker. So went of the wwe 2k18 memory sheet copied the data from there onto 2k19. But the issue im facing is that no announcer is talking at all.

1 minute ago, kevymatts said:

So I have been trying to learn how to use HxD and followed your tutorial to Change announce to Booker T instead of King Booker. So went of the wwe 2k18 memory sheet copied the data from there onto 2k19. But the issue im facing is that no announcer is talking at all.

Do you mean the rass file in the sound_p30.pac not the memory sheet.

Did you ensure you injected the modified rass file back properly using pac editor ?

You need to first inject it into C8.pac

Open the file 0BFD09BF523F7140.pac and use the INJECT AS ZLIB function to inject the new C8.pac file.

Open the sound_p30.pac file and inject the modified 0BFD09BF523F7140.pac file.

19 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Do you mean the rass file in the sound_p30.pac not the memory sheet.

Did you ensure you injected the modified rass file back properly using pac editor ?

You need to first inject it into C8.pac

Open the file 0BFD09BF523F7140.pac and use the INJECT AS ZLIB function to inject the new C8.pac file.

Open the sound_p30.pac file and inject the modified 0BFD09BF523F7140.pac file.

Yes the rass file i meant,  I used the data from the memory sheet to find the slot.

Unless Im copying the wrong data over.

Do you regenerate the chunk0.def before you start game?

Edited by kevymatts

9 minutes ago, kevymatts said:

Yes the rass file i meant,  I used the data from the memory sheet to find the slot.

Unless Im copying the wrong data over.

can you confirm the bytes  you have coped over are 6C 00 00 00 AF B0 6B 78?

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

can you confirm the bytes  you have coped over are 6C 00 00 00 AF B0 6B 78?

I finally got it Sorted mate even though spent about four hours haha..Brilliant work. proud of myself lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

You will need to replace the custom data xml file in the sound editor folder with the downloaded one.

You just need the custom ring announcer names folder. You can ignore the 2k20 Greg Hamilton names

inside the custom ring announcer names folder, you will find a folder with ring announcer names I have put together from Jojo.

With Hogan's slot for instance , you need to open the ra_m.pck file with sound editor , search for Fulton, (you will find 3 names) then inject the Hogan names over the three , just as you inject themes.

With the Fiends entrance can you confirm you have placed  the effects file for the Fiend's entrance in the pac\effects folder . That's the file which contains the lights effects data.

You can't use single entrance files for advanced entrances so these can't work for advanced entrances in 2k19. That's why the game froze. There are separate files for advanced entrances in the evt folder.. 2K20 uses the same file for single and advanced entrances  but 2k19 is not coded to read the files that way.

20 minutes ago, FKR said:

Hi, sorry for inappropriate comments on different  sections . I edited it to thanks . And I beg some pardon . 

I got 3 files

1.Custom data xml 2.custom ring announcer names 3.ring announcer 2k20 names greg hamilton . I think I already have that xml installed before . But I don't know what to do with other files . I went through the article and got confused  . Can you please help ? 

Also fiend has white lights in the entrances without proper dark it looks awkward.  I went for advance settings and it keeps loading . I have to quit the game . Did I  do something wrong ?