WWE 2K19 ring announcer names and sound file mod :Matt Riddle (The Original Bro) , John Morrison , Keith Lee and the O.C added. 2K20 RING ANNOUNCER NAMES.

BlindedByTheGrace

19 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

As I have had a few requests for this, I have uploaded Audio for the CM Punk and Hogan names I extracted and modified from the game's audio samples.

The ring announcer names for most of the removed characters are still in the sound files. Punk and Hogan's names aren't there since they are not in the game. You will need to inject the audio I have uploaded over the characters whose announcer name audio I replaced.

CM Punk injected over Summer Ray -Slot 468

Hulk Hogan injected over Sawyer Fulton -Slot 475

Hollywood Hulk Hogan injected over Tyson Kidd -Slot 476.

The zip contains the modified files updated with the name id's for the removed characters assigned to all three slots. You will need to inject the audio. Just follow the instructions in the Audio samples folder. Here is a short video clip showcasing  the ring announcer names and hometown announcement  in-game.

Here is the download link

https://mega.nz/#!4qgBlQ5Q!_dkhs1JG8NaTilDLtCnx8a-qRfPQU1Lm1OlqYAbEPn0

The Hogan mod is created by @matt2282p while the Hollywood Hogan mod is created by @Dennis-Bieser

There are 3 announcer audio lines recorded . one for the main solo entrance/Victory and the other two for a team entrance and victory. 

The second audio line is illustrated in the vid below with Hollywood Hogan as part of a team

These sound great man.

With the audio files for punk and Hogan they have to be converted to WEM before replacing them in the file?  They're DL as WAV's but it looks like all of the audio files in sound editor are WEM's.

Edited by RusevDay93
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

18 hours ago, Leingod said:

@squaredcirclefan now that is truly remarkable. How did you do it? Hoping to get some more of those, like Cody 😄

2 hours ago, Carmella said:

My Big Cass mod Slot is 574

Big Cass and Enzo have been added to their slots. 

I have also updated the pack with audio for Cody Rhodes.

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Big Cass and Enzo have been added to their slots. 

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

How did you do it?

And you can't teach that!!  How you doing?!!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, jimmyveez said:

any way we could get a tutorial? this is ground breaking lol

Hi,

I've put up a tutorial on the name announcement in the Tools and Resources section. I will be putting up a tutorial on the hometown announcement today.

If you are referring to something else, please let me know.

3 hours ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan Can you increase the Nevilleh and MURPHY Hometown announcement ?

Hi, Did you mean include ? I'm not sure what you mean otherwise.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I've put up a tutorial on the name announcement in the Tools and Resources section. I will be putting up a tutorial on the hometown announcement today.

If you are referring to something else, please let me know.

Hi, Did you mean include ? I'm not sure what you mean otherwise.

Yes include

7 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Hey mate when you say Join, did you want a wem file to inject into sound injector? for buddy murphy?

Hi, Now I have the buddy murphy wem file, but I don't know how to replace the file with Sound Editor 2019.

Edited by wosuchen1985

Have you got the latest sound editor 2019 with the xml files that tell's you the names of the files in the ra_m.pck file?

if you have you will have three files in that ra_m.pck file called

Jason Jordan

Jason Jordan

And Jason Jordan

you need to replace these ones the two Jason Jordan ones Jo Jo emphasis's more than the other this is used for the entrance

I can make you all three files and tell you what ones to replace.

Once you've done that I highly recommend @squaredcirclefan hometown tutorial as you can change Jason Jordan's slot so it has the correct hometown for Buddy Murphy ;)

Edited by Jimmycrane1986
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Have you got the latest sound editor 2019 with the xml files that tell's you the names of the files in the ra_m.pck file?

if you have you will have three files in that ra_m.pck file called

Jason Jordan

Jason Jordan

And Jason Jordan

you need to replace these ones the two Jason Jordan ones Jo Jo emphasis's more than the other this is used for the entrance

I can make you all three files and tell you what ones to replace.

Once you've done that I highly recommend @squaredcirclefan hometown tutorial as you can change Jason Jordan's slot so it has the correct hometown for Buddy Murphy ;)

I don't know which one to replace