WWE 2K19 ring announcer names and sound file mod :Matt Riddle (The Original Bro) , John Morrison , Keith Lee and the O.C added. 2K20 RING ANNOUNCER NAMES.

BlindedByTheGrace

24 minutes ago, JohnnyStone said:

How abt Tatsumi Fujinami?

Already being used for Hogan. One thing is, different users will inject over different characters , so it's a bit tricky for me to select character names to inject into as others might be using them.

If you look on the first post and in the instructions text in the zip, you will see the character names which are already used. It doesn't mean they can't be assigned to another slot, in which case the sound_p30.pac file will need to be edited according to one's preference. Which is why I decided to put up a tutorial as I see that each individual will set up their game differently.

I will put up the ring announcer audio files, then you can decide which audio you want to inject into and send me a PM.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan Do you have a New Daniel Bryan audio file ?

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 4:16 AM, JohnnyStone said:

thank you! can you also add Blake?

Hi, Ring announcer and Hometown announcement for Blake added (slot 900) . You will need to inject the audio over Tatsumi Fujinami's

Ring announcer names for The New Daniel Bryan added. (You will need to inject over the current one's)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, Ring announcer and Hometown announcement for Blake added (slot 900) . You will need to inject the audio over Tatsumi Fujinami's

Ring announcer names for The New Daniel Bryan added. (You will need to inject over the current one's)

Thank for ur hard work

• Like 1

hi, squaredcirclefan.

I replaced some announce names with a sound editor based on your post. (cm punk, cody, dudleys, hogan) 

but , what do I need to do for kenny omega (slot 492), and chyna (slot 487) ? 

Should I replace call name of another character? 

plz let me know about this. 

thanks for great work.

Edited by windings

2 hours ago, windings said:

hi, squaredcirclefan.

I replaced some announce names with a sound editor based on your post. (cm punk, cody, dudleys, hogan) 

thanks for great work.

Hi, 

I didn't assign any audio for Kenny Omega and Chyna's slots. I will look through for a removed character without a mod and assign to both slots in an update.

2 hours ago, ryanbill33 said:

how do i go about using different slots then the ones you used for Earhquake and Typhoon

Hi,

You will need to change the ch ID’s for both characters. The alternate entrances are dependent on the id’s so they won’t work. Can I ask what slots you plan on using ?

13 minutes ago, ryanbill33 said:

i am using slots 928 for Earthquake and slot 927 for Typhoon just like it is in CCT 2019

Is there a slot for Jimmy Hart in  CCT ?

Just now, ryanbill33 said:

k thanks so that will be for earthquake typhoon and jimmy hart then 

Just to be clear. Do you have the alternate entrance and victory working in your game ?

1 minute ago, ryanbill33 said:

i never tried loading it yet

OK. I will assign the announce Audio for Earthquake and Typhoon to the slots . Since you have Jimmy Hart on Cole Quinns slot, you just need top replace the "accompanied by Cole Quinn" with Jimmy Hart's. since that's the only one used for a manager.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan Can you add an announcer to announce the names of Wade Barrett ?

Hi,

I can create the ring announcer names. You will have to decide which character's announce audio you will want to replace (The removed 2k18 characters)

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I can create the ring announcer names. You will have to decide which character's announce audio you will want to replace (The removed 2k18 characters)

How do you create the characters announce audio?

33 minutes ago, Elg said:

How do you create the characters announce audio?

Well I don't create them out of nothing. I can only use names which are part of the list of presentation names in CAW .

Let say I want to put the name Jeff Jarett together. I first check if each name is available in CAW. Search for both instances of Jeff and Jarett in Sound editor 2k18 or 2k19, since these were recorded by JoJo. (Some names in 2k19 are not available in 2k18 and vice versa) I have had to extract from 2k17 at times . Like Bubba Ray and Dvon. I used Lilian's recording of Bubba Ray and Jojo's recording of Dudley.

I export each name in ogg format from the ra_m.pck in Sound editor. I also export the words AND, ACCOMAPNIED BY and HAS BEEN ELIMINATED. I use Audacity to put each audio line together by importing a set of name and surnames and arranging the audio on a timeline. I then export in WAV format. So I will create the first one by putting JEFF and JARRET (Main announce name) JEFF and JARETT (announced as part of a team) AND JEFF JARETT etc

Edited by squaredcirclefan

18 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Can replace the Albert audio file ?

1 minute ago, Carmella said:

Can replace the Albert audio file ?

Hi,

That's ok. I will place it on the slot. What slot ID are you using for Wade Barett ?

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 entrances Home Town announcement fix/Enabling Ring announce audio for removed 2k18 characters Updated 8th April. Wade Barett announce audio added
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 7:27 AM, windings said:

hi, squaredcirclefan.

thanks for great work.

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:08 AM, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan Can you add an announcer to announce the names of Wade Barrett ?

Hi,

The ring announcer audio file has been updated. 

Ring announcer audio for Wade Barett added (inject over Albert)

Chyna's slot - Inject her audio over Kerry Von Eric

Kenny Omega's slot - Inject his audio over Kevin Von Eric

A new download link and information can be found on the first post.