WWE 2K19 ring announcer names and sound file mod :Matt Riddle (The Original Bro) , John Morrison , Keith Lee and the O.C added. 2K20 RING ANNOUNCER NAMES.

BlindedByTheGrace

Okay excellent, I've just installed him too over Naomi, with full theme, tron, mini tron, ramp, wall, apron trons, my custom ring announcement files and render :)

@squaredcirclefan check this out bro ;) these are just some of videos I've recorded of my custom ring announcement files I've made.

Triple H King of Kings

Jordan Devlin

Lord of Darkness The Undertaker

Trent Seven

Buddy Murphy

Edited by Jimmycrane1986
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AaronXander said:

Just a quick question, is there any sound bytes to enable the annoucername when they win a match with these entrance audio files?

Hi, the same sound bytes are used for the entrance and winning announcements. 

If you are replacing a character and you change the commentary ID to disable commentary on that slot, the name will not be announced during the victory as the victory seems to be linked to the commentary ID for that slot. If you are not replacing a character, this is not an issue as the modded slots are not linked to any commentary. The slots with renders in them which are not assigned to in -game characters, the  336,574 and the security guard slots 465,466 and 46 ,will not have this issue as there isn't any character specific commentary linked to these slots.

1 hour ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Okay excellent, I've just installed him too over Naomi, with full theme, tron, mini tron, ramp, wall, apron trons, my custom ring announcement files and render :)

@squaredcirclefan check this out bro ;) these are just some of videos I've recorded of my custom ring announcement files I've made.

Triple H King of Kings

Jordan Devlin

Trent Seven

Buddy Murphy

These are great man. Thanks for sharing. I was wondering how the Trent Seven worked without the hometown being announced.

Buddy Murphy's slot has a render (slot 336). I didn't think there will be a need to replace a character for his mod. 

Are you planning on fixing the missing Urn object in the Undertaker's entrance.

👍

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

If you are replacing a character and you change the commentary ID to disable commentary on that slot, the name will not be announced during the victory as the victory seems to be linked to the commentary ID for that slot. If you are not replacing a character, this is not an issue as the modded slots are not linked to any commentary. The slots with renders in them which are not assigned to in -game characters, the  336,574 and the security guard slots 465,466 and 46 ,will not have this issue as there isn't any character specific commentary linked to these slots.

These are great man. Thanks for sharing. I was wondering how the Trent Seven worked without the hometown being announced.

Buddy Murphy's slot has a render (slot 336). I didn't think there will be a need to replace a character for his mod. 

👍

Thanks man, yeah I did make a custom home town audio for moustache mountain, but didn't sound right so just deleted the actual hometown audio I used for him from the ra_m pck file with sound editor 2019, thanks for the kind comments on my videos, and i forgot about the security guard slots you mentioned lol so just replaced Naomi with buddy Murphy, and the Undertaker entrance is an in game preset one from 2k, so not sure if you can add the urn, the urn could be a prop file that you need to add I'll ask @jakeypearce do you know if this is possible with the urn 

20 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Thanks man, yeah I did make a custom home town audio for moustache mountain, but didn't sound right so just deleted the actual hometown audio I used for him from the ra_m pck file with sound editor 2019, thanks for the kind comments on my videos, and i forgot about the security guard slots you mentioned lol so just replaced Naomi with buddy Murphy, and the Undertaker entrance is an in game preset one from 2k, so not sure if you can add the urn, the urn could be a prop file that you need to add I'll ask @jakeypearce do you know if this is possible with the urn 

Hi, 

The urn is a prop file which is still in the game. It seems the developers must have removed the urn reference ID from the entrance file. One option will be porting the 2k18 entrance in it's place, as that has the Urn ID in the entrance file. The second way will be looking to see if the animation data for the urn is still in the entrance file. If it is, the ID for the urn can be added, If not, it will be best using the 2k18 file as the Urn will not have any animation when added and will be placed at the centre of the ring during the entrance.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

👍

That is weird because i followed the steps to inject the hulk hogan/hollywood hogan and cm punk but the victory scene didn't announce them but during the entrance did announce them... I'm not sure if I messed up or not :( is it possible if you can send me your pofos?

21 minutes ago, AaronXander said:

That is weird because i followed the steps to inject the hulk hogan/hollywood hogan and cm punk but the victory scene didn't announce them but during the entrance did announce them... I'm not sure if I messed up or not :( is it possible if you can send me your pofos?

Hi, What slots are you using for Hollywood Hogan and CM Punk ? If you are using 468 and 476 , you will need to ensure the commentary ID in their pofo's is set to 468 and 476 respectively. If you move them to  new slots and you install the pofos for the former slots, the commentary ID's might still be set to the previous ID's

Edited by squaredcirclefan

@squaredcirclefan It's an incredible work, really and very long to do.

Thank you for everything you do, it will help me to add names entrance sound in ring / in victory.

I'll try it this weekend evening, I can't wait.

Keep up the good work 😊

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, motishow said:

Anyone has the announce name files for Hulk Hogan and Hollywood Hulk?

thanks

@motishow here you go mate 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oEWn5YQqEM-FW6UApspo4jZfGeVHlLTS

there already converted in WEM format for you, and I've also included an alternative main ring announcement file for Hulk Hogan, for you if you wanna use that one that I made myself, called The Immortal Hulk Hogan, if not you also have the other one in the folder which just says Hulk Hogan Enjoy!! ;)

• Like 3

On 2/14/2019 at 8:55 AM, Jimmycrane1986 said:

Triple H King of Kings

Jordan Devlin

Trent Seven

Buddy Murphy

Great work on these sir, particularly the Jordan Devlin entrance. Are those his actual trons?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DDK78 said:

Great work on these sir, particularly the Jordan Devlin entrance. Are those his actual trons?

Thanks man, yeah alot of the trons, mini trons etc are downloaded off creators on here

• Like 1

@squaredcirclefan You'll like this, you know how we was chatting the other day and you sent me that road dogg theme where you added his audio into this theme when he says it's me it's me it's that do double g etc, and you said that if you have his proper entrance evt file Jo Jo won't announce him or his hometown well that got me thinking and I done this

I took your edited Road Dogg theme you sent me and I just mixed in his hometown, weight and my custom ring announce file ;)

His victory theme is the one you also sent me without the speech audio and when he comes out with billy gunn as the New Age Outlaws that uses a different theme too. So there both seperate from his Single's entrance

check it out ;)

Road Dogg entrance 2k19 with Microphone audio, and custom ring announcement

Edited by Jimmycrane1986
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@squaredcirclefan You'll like this, you know how we was chatting the other day and you sent me that road dogg theme where you added his audio into this theme when he says it's me it's me it's that do double g etc, and you said that if you have his proper entrance evt file Jo Jo won't announce him or his hometown well that got me thinking and I done this

I took your edited Road Dogg theme you sent me and I just mixed in his hometown, weight and my custom ring announce file ;)

His victory theme is the one you also sent me without the speech audio and when he comes out with billy gunn as the New Age Outlaws that uses a different theme too. So there both seperate from his Single's entrance

check it out ;)

Road Dogg entrance 2k19 with Microphone audio, and custom ring announcement

Hi,

This is clever.  The timing is also right too. Great stuff. I don’t think the nameplate shows up. 

58 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

thanks mate :) I know if he has a advanced entrance you can get the name plate to show up

The nameplate in the advance entrance wouldn’t work as the bytes for the annoncement and nameplate will have been disabled. I will have a look at the data in the file.

Anyone knows where are located the wwe2k16 callnames and if its possible to open the file with  sound editor 2019? ,

i need Sgt Slaughter, Honky Tonk Man, Paul Bearer, Col mustafa, General Adnan,Miss Elisabeth, Sensational Sherri and Jimmy Hart

thanks

1 hour ago, motishow said:

Anyone knows where are located the wwe2k16 callnames and if its possible to open the file with  sound editor 2019? ,

i need Sgt Slaughter, Honky Tonk Man, Paul Bearer, Col mustafa, General Adnan,Miss Elisabeth, Sensational Sherri and Jimmy Hart

thanks

The 2k16 callnames are in the ra_m.pck file in the /sound folder . This file can’t be read with sound editor. You will need a software called Ravioli game tools 2.9 to preview and extract the audio in this file.These were announced by Lilian Garcia though.

The only issue is,since there is no indexing, you wouldn’t see the names of each audio . I remember there is a spreadsheet on the 2k16 forum which lists a lot of the callnames and their ID’s. 

I have added announcer call names audio  for The American Nightmare Cody, Kenny Omega, Scott Steiner and Chris Benoit.

Here is a short video preview. 

The Scott Steiner and Chris Benoit mods are by @tekken57, the Cody and Kenny Omega mods are by @sixZZripZZ on the discord forum

The download link has been updated on the first post.

• Thanks 1

This is great. Thank you, @squaredcirclefan!

In case anyone is interested, here are the Sound IDs for Wrestler ID 336 Buddy Murphy (you can add these entries to Sound Editor's replaced_data.xml):

<sound id="882055746" name="Buddy Murphy Announcement" />
<sound id="674711358" name="Buddy Murphy Team" />
<sound id="68788811" name="And Buddy Murphy" />

These are the "Ricky The Dragon Steamboat" announcements that are mapped to Wrestler ID 336 by default. In case you're wondering, they are safe to replace, since the two proper Ricky Steamboat slots have their own respective Sound IDs assigned to them, thus both Ricky Steamboats will still be announced as Ricky Steamboat.

PS.: You can find a link to Buddy Murphy announcement .wem sound files that work with WWE 2k19 in @Jimmycrane1986's post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1