WWE 2K19 ring announcer names and sound file mod :Matt Riddle (The Original Bro) , John Morrison , Keith Lee and the O.C added. 2K20 RING ANNOUNCER NAMES.

BlindedByTheGrace

11 hours ago, kevymatts said:

doesn't work, in data editor and announcer settings do i select there own slot or the injected slot? also Scott Steiner name and nameplate not showing while i generate name string code based on ID?

Are you using the ID's 489 and 508 for the mods? Also ensure the commentary ID in data editor is set to the ID for the mods.

The sound mod is working for both slots in my game.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

On 8/5/2019 at 11:01 AM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You need to modify the sound_p30.pac file located in the pac/ audio folder to assign call names to modded slots. You can't assign it through Data editor. What you see in Data Editor is the Commentary ID. This is somehow linked to the Victory name announcement, that's why when you set the commentary ID to that of an ingame super star , you get the name announced in a victory animation.

You need to go through this tutorial.

Feel free to ask any questions? Do you get any Triple H commentary on that slot

Ah, thanks. I was worried about this. I'm terrible at Hex.

I may play around with it and try to figure it out when I have a lot of time.

FYI, even though Triple H's commentary is assigned to that slot, no Triple H commentary plays. However, and I find it interesting this is the case, JoJo does announce "Here is your winner, Triple H" simply by assigning the commentary to that slot.

19 hours ago, Clarityman said:

Ah, thanks. I was worried about this. I'm terrible at Hex.

I may play around with it and try to figure it out when I have a lot of time.

FYI, even though Triple H's commentary is assigned to that slot, no Triple H commentary plays. However, and I find it interesting this is the case, JoJo does announce "Here is your winner, Triple H" simply by assigning the commentary to that slot.

@Clarityman, the commentary script in the game is handled by a separate data file in the sound_p30.pac file (012C). The ring announcer script handles the ring announcer ID

The commentary ID feature in data editor doesn't work properly this year, however if you set the commentary ID to triple H, you will get the Triple H Victory name announcement as the Victory name announcement is linked to the commentary ID.

You will need to add in the Triple H ring announcer data to slot 485 as described in the tutorial to get the entrance name ring announcement. 

To assign Triple H pre-match commentary and gameplay commentary and crowd chants to the character slot 485, the 012C.pac file will need to be modified .

I have put up a tutorial on the chants but not the ingame prematch  and character specific commentary.If you need help with that , you can send me a PM.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Are you using the ID's 489 and 508 for the mods? Also ensure the commentary ID in data editor is set to the ID for the mods.

The sound mod is working for both slots in my game. Can you try these pofos and movesets.

https://mega.nz/#!tnRXDIZI!r9afRkpcCr8_FJxSRxs1Lb8Sr_Plj-YD7FgEWFR2p3Q

there is two steiners pofo files in that? and no moveset.

thanks

20 minutes ago, kevymatts said:

Yes using correct slots everything is working fine apart from announcing names etc.. Dont know why its not working for. Rest work Hogan, cm punk etc

You need to inject the Hogan and CM Punk names as outlined in the instructions. If you have your mods installed on slots 475 (Hogan ) and 468 (CM Punk) you should get CM Punk announced as Summer Rae and Hogan announced as Tyson Kidd. You will need to inject the audio files over these names in sound editor.

10 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You need to inject the Hogan and CM Punk names as outlined in the instructions. If you have your mods installed on slots 475 (Hogan ) and 468 (CM Punk) you should get CM Punk announced as Summer Rae and Hogan announced as Tyson Kidd. You will need to inject the audio files over these names in sound editor.

Hogan , cm punk, Dudley's and rvd all work fine.. Just not beniot and Steiner I've injected the files just not working in game.

4 hours ago, kevymatts said:

No one, announcer just stops after city where they from.

What ID's are you using for both characters ? This works on slots 489 and 508 .

You also need to ensure the commentary ID in their pofo' is set to their slots. 

Ensure you have the right sound_p30.pac  file in the pac/audio folder and you don't have two copies of the file in different locations in your game folders.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, thank you so much for a great mod.

I've been using this mod for quite a while and was very happy with it working well.

Then, today I updated the animation pack you uploaded. In fact, I just overwrote all the files including sound_p30.pac file.

And all of a sudden, the announcement fix didn't work anymore, so I downloaded the fix files and overwrote all the files again since I prefer listening to wrestlers' names rather than moves' names.

I was expecting to get the sounds back, but actually it didn't fix anything. Cannot hear any names whenever added wrestlers enter the ring(still can hear their hometowns, heights and weights since I always make all the changes in pofo manually using data editor. Not sure if some wrong hometown announcements are working well, cuz I don't really care much about it.)

I know it was kind of sloppy to overwrite everything. But I was kinda sure nothing could go wrong :(

Any advice on this kind of situation? Could I have possibly missed something?

49 minutes ago, saedaegari said:

Hi there, thank you so much for a great mod.

I've been using this mod for quite a while and was very happy with it working well.

Then, today I updated the animation pack you uploaded. In fact, I just overwrote all the files including sound_p30.pac file.

And all of a sudden, the announcement fix didn't work anymore, so I downloaded the fix files and overwrote all the files again since I prefer listening to wrestlers' names rather than moves' names.

I was expecting to get the sounds back, but actually it didn't fix anything. Cannot hear any names whenever added wrestlers enter the ring(still can hear their hometowns, heights and weights since I always make all the changes in pofo manually using data editor. Not sure if some wrong hometown announcements are working well, cuz I don't really care much about it.)

I know it was kind of sloppy to overwrite everything. But I was kinda sure nothing could go wrong :(

Any advice on this kind of situation? Could I have possibly missed something?

Hi, 

The sound_p30.pac file I placed in the move animations pack contains commentator data for the ported moves and the ring announcer script.

Can you search your game folder if you have a copy  the sound_p30.pac file in a different location other than the pac/audio folder?

I have placed the file I uploaded in my game and the announcement data id still there.

• Yes! 1

7 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

The sound_p30.pac file I placed in the move animations pack contains commentator data for the ported moves and the ring announcer script.

Can you search your game folder if you have a copy  the sound_p30.pac file in a different location other than the pac/audio folder?

I have placed the file I uploaded in my game and the announcement data id still there.

Geez that was it!

Whenever I was not sure what's gonna happen next I made a backup file in the same folder with a different name.

Now I see I should move all the backup files outside the original folder.

Thank you so much for your help. It was kinda interesting to learn how to use hex editor tho :D

Good day!

Edited by saedaegari
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Please

On 2/9/2019 at 23:29, saedaegari said:

Accidenti era quello!

Ogni volta che non ero sicuro di cosa succederà dopo, ho creato un file di backup nella stessa cartella con un nome diverso.

Ora vedo che dovrei spostare tutti i file di backup fuori dalla cartella originale.

Grazie mille per il vostro aiuto. È stato piuttosto interessante imparare come usare l'editor hex: D

Buona giornata!

Please file wem announcer Kenny omega?

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

which character slots do you have both characters installed in ?

Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson. 493 & 494. I see the announce data for them in Sound Editor, but I didn't see anwhere what ID to set them to. Thanks for your quick response!

Edited by TheGame8544

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

which of the Bushwhackers do you have on slot 493 ?

Butch

And in case there is something you have to edit on your end, I am also wanting to install Scott Steiner and Chris Benoit, which I am unsure on where to install them. I am not using Rhodes or Murphy, so can I just install their audio over these slots and assign them in data editor to Benoit and Steiner?

There is no audio for Rhodes or Murphy. You can only inject over audio for removed 2k18 characters. You will need to have a look at the list online.

13 minutes ago, TheGame8544 said:

Butch

And in case there is something you have to edit on your end, I am also wanting to install Scott Steiner and Chris Benoit, which I am unsure on where to install them. I am not using Rhodes or Murphy, so can I just install their audio over these slots and assign them in data editor to Benoit and Steiner?

Here is the modified sound.p30 with Butch and Luke announced on slots 493 and 494. When you decide which audio you want to replace for Benoit and Steiner, ill send you an updated file.

https://mega.nz/#!ZA4lASyQ!DYAFeT1BhIGhxxBQE3QnokKiRYRX9xsqc_POp2DbR-M

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

There is no audio for Rhodes or Murphy. You can only inject over audio for removed 2k18 characters. You will need to have a look at the list online.

Here is the modified sound.p30 with Butch and Luke announced on slots 493 and 494. When you decide which audio you want to replace for Benoit and Steiner, ill send you an updated file.

https://mega.nz/#!ZA4lASyQ!DYAFeT1BhIGhxxBQE3QnokKiRYRX9xsqc_POp2DbR-M

Replace Darren Young with Benoit and Emma with Scott Steiner. Thank you so much!

16 minutes ago, TheGame8544 said:

Replace Darren Young with Benoit and Emma with Scott Steiner. Thank you so much!

https://mega.nz/#!sU5zGSTJ!Yh8rqz9eU7fC02I5EnTnfCvyc1fwqcyjqqAmS47VgGQ

There are two sets of names for Emma. When replacing, lookup the name and offset ID and inject over the names I have listed below.

Emma - offset 00004E78
And Emma - offset 0D2EED25
Emma - offset 0000D8C0.

• Like 1