WWE 2K19 ring announcer names and sound file mod :Matt Riddle (The Original Bro) , John Morrison , Keith Lee and the O.C added. 2K20 RING ANNOUNCER NAMES.

BlindedByTheGrace

1 minute ago, Refat said:

Steamboat '87 is in slot 315. Normal one is in 591. Slot 336 has even Murphy's render assigned and is not accessible without pacplus or perfectplextra. 

that 336 slot show up Steamboat render and Steamboat name announcement

39 minutes ago, JohnnyStone said:

Yes, Im following this sheets but it still show up Steamboat

Hi,

The slot 336 will show a steamboat render and ring announce name by default. To use the slot after unlocking, you will have to replace the render and remove the ring Steamboats ring announcer ID from the sound_30.pac file.

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The slot 336 will show a steamboat render and ring announce name by default. To use the slot after unlocking, you will have to replace the render and remove the ring Steamboats ring announcer ID from the sound_30.pac file.

How to remove the ring Steamboats ring announcer ID from the sound_30.pac file.

4 minutes ago, JohnnyStone said:

How to remove the ring Steamboats ring announcer ID from the sound_30.pac file.

Are you using the sound_p30 mod on this thread ?

4 minutes ago, JohnnyStone said:

Yes 

I will post an update today with the Ricky Steamboat ring name announcement removed from slot 336. It doesn't affect the other slots for Steamboat in any way. The developers just didn't remove the ID since they weren't using the slot.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I will post an update today with the Ricky Steamboat ring name announcement removed from slot 336. It doesn't affect the other slots for Steamboat in any way. The developers just didn't remove the ID since they weren't using the slot.

thank you

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

And also I think that Enzo Amore not working too

17 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Is it possible to replace that Steamboat name with Buddy Murphy/Murphy? That would be great.

10 minutes ago, Refat said:

Is it possible to replace that Steamboat name with Buddy Murphy/Murphy? That would be great.

Hi,

There are no ring announcer name audio files for Buddy Murphy so it can't replace those of Steamboat. I have removed the Steamboat name announcement , but if you will like a Buddy Murphy name announcement, it will have to be injected over those of a removed 2k18 character you might not use. I can put together  the Buddy Murphy audio for that slot.

1 hour ago, Refat said:

2 hours ago, JohnnyStone said:

Yes

Hi,

I have updated the pack with the following additions/fixes

Enzo Amore announce name fixed (slot 918)

The Ricky Steamboat Ring announcer name on slot 336 (Buddy Murphy) has been removed and replaced with Emma.

Ring announcer audio files for Buddy Murphy have been added. Inject over those of Emma. You will find the download link and instructions on the first post.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The Ricky Steamboat Ring announcer name on slot 336 (Buddy Murphy) has been removed and replaced with Emma.

Ring announcer audio files for Buddy Murphy have been added. Inject over those of Emma. You will find the download link and instructions on the first post.

Thanks again for your hard work :)

Edited by Refat
  • Like 1

Hi,

thank you so much

1 hour ago, JohnnyStone said:

I think something wrong with Neville -784 during the Victory motion. Jojo will call The Miz not Neville

Hi,

The Victory name announcement is linked with the commentary ID. This will override the ring announcer ID for the slot. What I suspect is the commentary ID in the pofo file is set to that of the Miz.

First export the pofo for your Neville Mod, open it up in Data Editor and change the commentary ID to 784. Save and reinject into your game. This will fix the issue.

Hi,

The Victory name announcement is linked with the commentary ID. This will override the ring announcer ID for the slot. What I suspect is the commentary ID in the pofo file is set to that of the Miz.

First export the pofo for your Neville Mod, open it up in Data Editor and change the commentary ID to 784. Save and reinject into your game. This will fix the issue.

thank you! can you also add Blake?

4 hours ago, wenjiandenangua said:

Hi,Could you add RING ANNOUNCE AUDIO for “Io Shirai” ,its perfect!!!🌶️

The name "Lo Shirai" will be tricky as no parts of that name have been recorded. I can only put together names which have been recorded by Jojo

thank you! can you also add Blake?

I can add Blake but you will need to choose which removed 2k18 character you want to inject it over so I can assign it to the slot.

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The name "Lo Shirai" will be tricky as no parts of that name have been recorded. I can only put together names which have been recorded by Jojo

I can add Blake but you will need to choose which removed 2k18 character you want to inject it over so I can assign it to the slot.

Maybe Jimmy Garvin.

Maybe Jimmy Garvin.

I've set Jimmy Garvin for the one of the Dudley's. I can't use it twice on this mod as some users might be using both the Dudley's and Blake. 

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I've set Jimmy Garvin for the one of the Dudley's. I can't use it twice on this mod as some users might be using both the Dudley's and Blake. 

How abt Tatsumi Fujinami?