WWE 2K19 ring announcer names and sound file mod :Matt Riddle (The Original Bro) , John Morrison , Keith Lee and the O.C added. 2K20 RING ANNOUNCER NAMES.

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi, 

The ring announcer announce names for Mark Henry and the 3 faces of Mick Foley have been added. The download link is on the first post on this thread.

If you have Mark Henry, Cactus Jack, Dude love and Mankind installed on slots 914,915, 916 and 917 respectively, this enables the ring announcer name and hometown announcement. You don't need to inject additional audio files.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Woo 1

1 hour ago, JohnnyStone said:

I think that Neville - 784 (Hometown and name) not working

Hi, 

It has been fixed now. Please do check and confirm. Thank you.

48 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

It has been fixed now. Please do check and confirm. Thank you.

thank you and can you also add the brian kendrick - 727 please

Edited by JohnnyStone

4 hours ago, JohnnyStone said:

thank you and can you also add the brian kendrick - 727 please

No worries . I have updated the file with hometown and name announcing for The Brian Kendrick. The updated link is on the first post. You don't need to inject any audio files.

19 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

No worries . I have updated the file with hometown and name announcing for The Brian Kendrick. The updated link is on the first post. You don't need to inject any audio files.

thank you so much

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kevan1700 said:

2 Mankinds? CH782 & 917

Hi,

I actually used 782 for Mankind in my game previously as there were no mod slots assigned to Mankind then.. I will remove the announcer ID reference from the 782 slot.

• Like 1

could other audio be mapped this way in other places? say if i added road dogg jesse james, could i inject road doggs audio over the golden truth's audio and have the entrance motion point to that data to be referenced and used?

Edited by kevan1700

20 minutes ago, kevan1700 said:

could other audio be mapped this way in other places? say if i added road dogg jesse james, could i inject road doggs audio over the golden truth's audio and have the entrance motion point to that data to be referenced and used?

Hi, yes it's possible.The ring announce ID for each character is linked with the character name not the id.  Are you referring to Golden truth as a team or R-Truth. ?

You can assign R-Truth's ring announcer ID to the Road Dogg Jesse James mod slot and inject the Road Dogg audio over it. You can then zero out the id in R truth's slot so no name is announced.

You can also assign a ring announcer id to multiple slots. Lets say you had three Hulk Hogan mods in 3 slots. You don't need to inject audio over that of three in-game characters. You just inject over one character and use the same ID for the other two slots.

7 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, yes it's possible.The ring announce ID for each character is linked with the character name not the id.  Are you referring to Golden truth as a team or R-Truth. ?

You can assign R-Truth's ring announcer ID to the Road Dogg Jesse James mod slot and inject the Road Dogg audio over it. You can then zero out the id in R truth's slot so no name is announced.

You can also assign a ring announcer id to multiple slots. Lets say you had three Hulk Hogan mods in 3 slots. You don't need to inject audio over that of three in-game characters. You just inject over one character and use the same ID for the other two slots.

sorry i meant for non announcing audio. like how tony nese talks in his entrance this year. and how shamrock screamed in 2k16. could the road dogg entrance work properly like those? I meant the Golden Truth rapping in general as theyre NEVER going to be a tag team in my universe so that audio may as well be used for something else

Just now, kevan1700 said:

sorry i meant for non announcing audio. like how tony nese talks in his entrance this year. and how shamrock screamed in 2k16. could the road dogg entrance work properly like those? I meant the Golden Truth rapping in general as theyre NEVER going to be a tag team in my universe so that audio may as well be used for something else

What you are referring to is voice overs. These are separate from ring announcer audio files. They are linked to the entrance not the character ID. The developers hardly change the data but the sound ID's change. The problem with this audio is, it will have to be injected over audio with the same ID it was assigned in wk17 or it won't work. These audio references are usually removed.

The only workaround with the Road Dogg voice over with the entrance is merging it with the theme music which  and using a different EVT ID other than the default id  750 or 751.

1 hour ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan Can you add an announcer to announce the names of Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley ?

Hi,

There are no ring announcer names for the Dudley Boyz in 2k19. However, just as I did with a few of the names I have put up, parts of the name will need to be extracted from 2k17 as that was the last game they were in. Lilian Garcia voiced the announce names then and both she and Jojo pronounce certain names differently. . I'll look into it though.

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

There are no ring announcer names for the Dudley Boyz in 2k19. However, just as I did with a few of the names I have put up, parts of the name will need to be extracted from 2k17 as that was the last game they were in. Lilian Garcia voiced the announce names then and both she and Jojo pronounce certain names differently. . I'll look into it though.

Any clue where CAW Announcer names are? May open some new doors for missing names (Shoulder shrugg)

2 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

Any clue where CAW Announcer names are? May open some new doors for missing names (Shoulder shrugg)

The game handles CAW names differently as these are put together in game. They are not assigned ID's like names of default superstars but are read  from a script file,  just like hometowns, which contain data for all the names and surnames. 

For default superstars, all the announce name variations for each superstar are linked to one ID.With CAW names, the firstname, middle, nicknames and surnames are separate so they employ a different method handling those in-game.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The game handles CAW names differently as these are put together in game. They are not assigned ID's like names of default superstars but are read  from a script file,  just like hometowns, which contain data for all the names and surnames. 

For default superstars, all the announce name variations for each superstar are linked to one ID.With CAW names, the firstname, middle, nicknames and surnames are separate so they employ a different method handling those in-game.

Ok so you wouldn't be able to make wem files and inject them into a vacant ID slots. Oh that sucks.

16 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

Ok so you wouldn't be able to make wem files and inject them into a vacant ID slots. Oh that sucks.

Hi, You can make WEM files (better off exporting in ogg format as you will have to merge the names and surnames with audio editing software) and merge them together.

the names for CAW's are also located in the ra_m.pck file. Most of them have still not been indexed in sound editor 2k19. If you have 2k18 installed, you can use sound editor 2k18 to open the 2k18 ra_m.pck file and extract the names from there as it's still Jojo announcing, though some new names were added for 2k19.

One thing to take note of is the only extra ring announcer ID's we can use are the ID's for characters removed from 2k19.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to WWE 2K19 entrances Home Town announcement fix/Enabling Ring announce audio for removed 2k18 characters:Mark Henry/3 faces of Mick Foley/Dudley Boyz ring announcer files added
5 hours ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan Can you add an announcer to announce the names of Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley ?

Hi, I have added ring announcer audio for Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley. Inject the Audio files for Bubba Ray over Buddy Roberts. Inject the Audio files for D-Von over Jimmy Jam Garvin. 

Video preview below: Mods by @jimmyveez

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, I have added ring announcer audio for Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley. Inject the Audio files for Bubba Ray over Buddy Roberts. Inject the Audio files for D-Von over Jimmy Jam Garvin. 

Video preview below: Mods by @jimmyveez

Thank you for your production and sharing, Thank You.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Refat said:

@squaredcirclefan Sorry if this was asked before but this mod works with ported movesets that you are working on right? The sound_p30.pac file it replaces doesn't conflict with ported moveset's one?

Hi,

Good question. The sound_p30.pac file I placed in the ported moveset pack contains modified data for the commentary call name for the ported moves as a lot of them aren’t being called correctly. It doesn’t affect the motion of the moves .

I will add the commentary data for the ported moves to the file on this thread in a future update so you don’t lose anything if the file is replaced with this one. 

Thanks for the observation.

56 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Good question. The sound_p30.pac file I placed in the ported moveset pack contains modified data for the commentary call name for the ported moves as a lot of them aren’t being called correctly. It doesn’t affect the motion of the moves .

I will add the commentary data for the ported moves to the file on this thread in a future update so you don’t lose anything if the file is replaced with this one. 

Thanks for the observation.

I knew the purpose of that file. Sorry I wan't very clear about that. So it does conflict. Glad to point that out. Thanks for the work you are putting on to make the game experience better for all of us.

Edited by Refat
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, JohnnyStone said:

Any chance to change that Murphy 336 to the other slot?

that slot is Ricky Steamboat

Steamboat '87 is in slot 315. Normal one is in 591. Slot 336 has even Murphy's render assigned and is not accessible without pacplus or perfectplextra.

• Like 1