WWE 2K19 ring announcer names and sound file mod :Matt Riddle (The Original Bro) , John Morrison , Keith Lee and the O.C added. 2K20 RING ANNOUNCER NAMES.

BlindedByTheGrace

Works perfect. I was wanting to add Arn Anderson's call name to Albert's slot, but every time I search for Albert's hex value (9E 03) in the .rass file I get no results. I can find other main stars, but not Albert. And then I'm unsure how to link it to Arn Anderson as I can't find his hex code either. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheGame8544 said:

Works perfect. I was wanting to add Arn Anderson's call name to Albert's slot, but every time I search for Albert's hex value (9E 03) in the .rass file I get no results. I can find other main stars, but not Albert. And then I'm unsure how to link it to Arn Anderson as I can't find his hex code either. 

The ring announcer ID 's for the removed characters is obtained from the .rass file in the 2k18 sound_p30.pac and added to the 2k19 .rass file.

I will look up the value and post a link to the 2k18 .rass file so you can look up the ID's using the character ID's for 2k18. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TheGame8544 said:

Here is a link to the 2k18 rass file.

https://mega.nz/#!wQJkBaKK!HQQvzJ0AQ9NrEeWsg2nlViGMV-dMaoeo_MAxnLE30LQ

When you are searching through for Albert, you need his 2k18 character ID not the ID for his 2k19 mod.

His 2k18 ID is 669. which is 02 97 in Hex. So you search for 97 02 . Here is a screenshot from the 2k18 rass file.

t9quo5D.png

So you copy the bytes I have highlighted from the 2k18 file, paste it in the 2k19 file at the right position .

Since you are assigning the ID to the Arn Anderson mod slot (483 which is 1E3 in Hex. You will need to place the bytes at this position as shown in the screenshot 

kD39bR7.png

So you change  the 97 02 to E3 01 Then save.

remember the final steps in the header.

• Like 1

One issue after using the sound file you edited for me. I have Buff Bagwell installed on Buddy Murphy's slot. I have renders loaded for him and everything. Well now his render is showing as RIcky Steamboat and no matter what I change his announcer name to in Data Editor, he is being announced as Scott Steiner. Any idea what is going on? 

1 hour ago, TheGame8544 said:

One issue after using the sound file you edited for me. I have Buff Bagwell installed on Buddy Murphy's slot. I have renders loaded for him and everything. Well now his render is showing as RIcky Steamboat and no matter what I change his announcer name to in Data Editor, he is being announced as Scott Steiner. Any idea what is going on? 

Hi,

I ve realised the file you sent me is already modded.

Emmas ring name has already been assigned to Buddy Murphy’s slot. As we have now assigned the same name to Scott Steiners slot, you will need to choose a different character for that slot. that’s why SCOTT Steiner is annnounced in Murphy’s slot.

The render image is independent of the sound_p30.pac file and the announcer name editor in Data Editor only affects the Victory ring announcing not the entrance. 
You will need to set the announcer ID for the slot to 336 and reinject any renders for that slot.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Here is a link to the 2k18 rass file.

https://mega.nz/#!wQJkBaKK!HQQvzJ0AQ9NrEeWsg2nlViGMV-dMaoeo_MAxnLE30LQ

When you are searching through for Albert, you need his 2k18 character ID not the ID for his 2k19 mod.

His 2k18 ID is 669. which is 02 97 in Hex. So you search for 97 02 . Here is a screenshot from the 2k18 rass file.

t9quo5D.png

So you copy the bytes I have highlighted from the 2k18 file, paste it in the 2k19 file at the right position .

Since you are assigning the ID to the Arn Anderson mod slot (483 which is 1E3 in Hex. You will need to place the bytes at this position as shown in the screenshot 

kD39bR7.png

So you change  the 97 02 to E3 01 Then save.

remember the final steps in the header.

Ok so I feel I am on the verge of getting this, but the only thing I don't get is how you knew to place the hex data at that offset. Since E301 is not part of the file and we add it, how did you know to input at this position?

40 minutes ago, TheGame8544 said:

Ok so I feel I am on the verge of getting this, but the only thing I don't get is how you knew to place the hex data at that offset. Since E301 is not part of the file and we add it, how did you know to input at this position?

Hi,

The hex ID ‘s are listed in ascending order. You will observe the first hex ID is 64 Which is for The Rock (ch100) and the ID’s increase from left to right and downward. I had to insert it between 1DE (DE 01)and 1E7 (E701) since 1E3 falls within those two ID’s. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, nas726 said:

@squaredcirclefan.. can you add Road Dogg & Billy Gunn, and as a team?

There isn't any JoJo name announcement for Road Dogg Jesse James and Billy Gun .

The only announcement possible is Lilian Garcia's.

However I have their team announcement audio in this pack which I put together. This is injected over the New Age Outlaws tag name. The instructions are in the pack.

On 1/20/2020 at 2:28 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

https://mega.nz/#!sU5zGSTJ!Yh8rqz9eU7fC02I5EnTnfCvyc1fwqcyjqqAmS47VgGQ

There are two sets of names for Emma. When replacing, lookup the name and offset ID and inject over the names I have listed below.

Emma - offset 00004E78
And Emma - offset 0D2EED25
Emma - offset 0000D8C0.

Also, when trying to replace Emma with the Buddy Murphy names, in the offset that you mentioned, (slot 336).. I only get 5 results. The below one isn’t there:

— And Emma - offset 0D2EED25

My results only wield:

Emma - offset 0001FB10 
Emma - offset 00004E78
And Emma - offset 00005E68
Emma - offset 0000D8C0
Emma - offset 0001D7AC

What do I do?

On 1/22/2020 at 5:50 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

There isn't any JoJo name announcement for Road Dogg Jesse James and Billy Gun .

The only announcement possible is Lilian Garcia's.

However I have their team announcement audio in this pack which I put together. This is injected over the New Age Outlaws tag name. The instructions are in the pack.

I wouldn’t have mind having Lilian saying their singles entrance name portion. It blends quite well, IMO. 

2 hours ago, nas726 said:

Also, when trying to replace Emma with the Buddy Murphy names, in the offset that you mentioned, (slot 336).. I only get 5 results. The below one isn’t there:

— And Emma - offset 0D2EED25

My results only wield:

Emma - offset 0001FB10 
Emma - offset 00004E78
And Emma - offset 00005E68
Emma - offset 0000D8C0
Emma - offset 0001D7AC

What do I do?

I wouldn’t have mind having Lilian saying their singles entrance name portion. It blends quite well, IMO. 

This is probably a mistake on my part. Try injecting into the AND EMMA voice. 

Here is a zip containing the ring announcer names for Road Dogg Jesse James and Bad ass Billy Gunn from 2k17 recorded by Lilian Garcia.

You are right though. Lilian's and Jojo's voices blend quite well.

https://mega.nz/#!0JZVHaSB!Sfrlnruzb9V_IhNshb55iaRIw0eXcPj7_3-aR9uS9IE

Thank you, @squaredcirclefan. You’re the fucking best.

Could you please add a Jeff Jarrett call name? Not Double J.. but The Chosen One..? I think the call name is available in CAW mode of 2K19. 

I don’t know how far back back you can go, but if you can do individual & Team names for the APA (Farooq & Bradshaw) Harlem Heat, and Too Cool.. that’d be INCREDIBLE.

Also, to assign a call name to someone you haven’t assigned (eg. The Dudley’s).. someone like Stevie Ray, for example, how do I go about that? I understand I have to import it over a removed superstar, but what do I need to do to get the call name to actually play? What step am I missing for the Moveset, or wherever?

Edited by nas726

2 hours ago, nas726 said:

Thank you, @squaredcirclefan. You’re the fucking best.

Could you please add a Jeff Jarrett call name? Not Double J.. but The Chosen One..? I think the call name is available in CAW mode of 2K19. 

I don’t know how far back back you can go, but if you can do individual & Team names for the APA (Farooq & Bradshaw) Harlem Heat, and Too Cool.. that’d be INCREDIBLE.

Also, to assign a call name to someone you haven’t assigned (eg. The Dudley’s).. someone like Stevie Ray, for example, how do I go about that? I understand I have to import it over a removed superstar, but what do I need to do to get the call name to actually play? What step am I missing for the Moveset, or wherever?

To assign call names , you will first need to read through this thread to gain an understanding of what needs to be done.

The announce names you mentioned, like Farooq and Bradshaw , were in WWE 13 but by a mala announcer.

Harmen heat was in 2k16 but as the announce names weren't indexed in sound editor 2k16  , it will entail playing through a vast amount of audio.

Too Cool were in wwe 13 I believe but by a male announcer.

I will look into the Jeff Jarett name.

@squaredcirclefan

Understood, I’ll read it again.

If you have the vanilla sound files of 2K16, and a link to DL Sound Editor 2K16, I’ll be happy to dig through the files and label them, then send it back to you. That way you can use them again for anything else.

5 minutes ago, nas726 said:

@squaredcirclefan

Understood, I’ll read it again.

If you have the vanilla sound files of 2K16, and a link to DL Sound Editor 2K16, I’ll be happy to dig through the files and label them, then send it back to you. That way you can use them again for anything else.

Sound editor was not released for 2k16. Another tool called Sound injector was released which allows you inject over themes already listed in the xml File. You can't preview unlisted audio with the tool.

I remember there was a spreadsheet which had ID's for some of the ring announcer names put together by some users at the time. 

46 minutes ago, kevymatts said:

Ive injected Billy Gunn over Tyson Kidd and Road Dogg over The Brian Kenderick but cant seem to get it working. 

If the  ring announcer ID for TysonKidd and Brian Kendrick isn’t assigned to Billy Gunn and the Road Dogg’s slots, it wouldn’t work. 

Well that’s the point of the tutorialI posted. It explains how to edit the ring announcer data in the sound_p30.pac file. 
Have you gone through this tutorial. It’s just hex editing, not coding.

• Like 1