$250,000,000 Hogan Search

rockfan1

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

a

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

h

a

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ha

ha

hah

a

ha

ha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what a topic, let alone that looks like a game crashing code, not just a fake one....

haha

hahah

ahaha

hahah

ahaha

hahah

ahaha

hahah

ahaha

hahah

ahaha

hahah

ahaha

hahahahahaha

Edited by Dacrone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Twist of Fate

• rockfan1

• Supa #2

• webzie1255

Now that I've wasted you're time and amused myself and others plenty, I have a few things to say. One, you are retarded. You never would have even asked to see it in PAL if you thought it was fake. Two, how many times have you been told that Hogan was NEVER going to show up on HCTP? I mean really....It's kinda hard to be on the game when you dont have a bloody model! Three, you're going to kick me head in? Please sir, are you going to come straight through my monitor? Thats 3 strikes.

And regarding that line of code, I have no idea about it. I was sitting here reading through the posts, and hit my little reply button and just typed a bunch of digits that could have been a code. Would be kind of funny if it actually did something huh?

And finally.....that code is teh reel wun!!11 :lol

WE ALL KNOW HOGAN IS NOT I THE GAME

but a few people said he might still be in so we kept on seeing if any progress was made 1 retarded huh maybe maybe not and i never asked for it in PAL loser get it right and if u reply wit anything cocky it means im better then u

Good sir, If we ALL knew he was taken out, then why is there a topic here with the subject as follows "$250,000,000 Hogan Search"? As you can see, it's not as obvious as you seem to think it is. As far as cocky comments go, I could not care less if you think you're a better man than I am. I don't your approval to accomplish any of the goals in my life. With that said, shall I expect a less than comical retort from you? Or will you call it quits and stop complaining and moaning about Hogan and having false hope placed into your tiny little brain?

Wouldn't it have been easier for you guys to explain that there is no model for Hogan in the game instead of going off bashing the guy. Sure he tried your made up code but was there need to go on and on and on. Twist of Fate you seem to think your great and I know your response to that is gonna be "I think i'm great because I am great".

This board has gone to hell.

Actually, you are wrong on so many levels. One, no, I couldn't just tell him that the models were taken out, because it's only been stated here 40 billion times. Two, I know I'm not tough shit when it comes to hacking, but I have done more than you sir, and wwffireuk and rockfan1. I've been hacking since sd2's early days, and have managed a few codes for each game since then. Of course, my JBI, SYM and HCTP codes sucked, they're still more than the majority of the people here can do. Yes, my codes were stupid, but they were something. I'm not great, and I've never claimed that I am. Good day sir!

where is every one? there are only two hackers and a bunch of newbies (myself included).... well it is only another 2 months til s vs. r but STILL, i have to say i think that it is going to be a disapointment like 5, but hey, we almost always expect too much:)

As far as hacking goes i Know sod all i made a few good caws in my day Rockfan1 is da one for hacking out of us too if your codes sucked why bother telling every one :lol

Not everyone is as gd as u think u are some people think hogan is in the game because they are new to this thing like me but it dont meen some loser who makes crappy codes can go and dis them

me and rockfan1 one made a dumpstermatch,

name changes,

chracter mods,

but im gonna say now the ones we made were successful on our game un like u who makes crapycodes lol lol lol

this topic has no longer got anything to do with hacking (other than stating codes) n the dumpster match sounds kool if possible could you please post it and again if possible for AR MAX pal