• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Twist of Fate

• rockfan1

• Supa #2

• webzie1255

not trying to give false hope but if you choose royal rumble in exhibition, they can be chosen, warrior and hogan so someone might want to check it out in case that rumor about the ending thing being true, you know benoit/hogan, its on the boards here somewhere...also i had tlc code in hiac and i was able to pull a table out where the chair/ladder spot is. i dont know how i did it but its a glitch so maybe someone can hack it so you can get weapons in a hiac match. I had two tables and it was a ball even though i lost, to of all people, ultimo dragon

OMG!!!111

i foudn it....

8924ac3e 0009191a

so, wheres my money, my mug, my pen, and most importantly....my GOLD boxed version of sd vs raw on a day before its released!?

noo no no no no....THQ just locked Hogan away in the games closet, it only needed one line to unlock the door so he could come out of the closet...and its GS2 v2 NTSC

it werx!!11

when you use this code, itll play the first 3 notes of hogans old entrance music on the character select screen, and he shows up in the character list, scroll up to him and select him and boom! there's legend Hulk Hogan.

what do you mean fake about the music thing i said? you think with allt hey put in there, they couldn't handle 3 notes of hogans music? someone convert that so the wanker knows its real!!!111 ;)