Repz Studios - CAW Releases - VAMPIRO Uploaded & TONI STORM Preview

Repz

30x9x7p.jpg

Hi Guys!

Just recently got into making CAW's. Haven't played a WWE Game this long before. Creating real life wrestlers as well as myself has opened my eyes and now I see clearly...

I'll share my uploads on here but if you want to keep updated I have Twitter @RepzWasHere. So if you have time to check them out, that'll be awesome and much appreciated! Til we meet again...

Adios.

Raven 

4x Attires (ECW/WCW/TNA)

Credits goes to NickBreaker & Joe Mashups for Tattoo Refs.

Tags: #REPZ #ECW #TNA

29z4phl.png

25thkky.png

Brian Pillman (Re-Uploaded)

4x Attires (WWF/WCW/ECW)

Credits go to VK, HHC & Kaizoku on The CAWmunity Group on Discord for Reference Photos.

Tags: #REPZ #PILLMAN #LOOSE CANNON

2nw31au.jpg

2a9tg9i.png

Pentagon Jr./Pentagon Dark/Penta 0M

4x Attires (Lucha Underground/CMLL/The Crash/AAA)

Credits go to Defract for Tattoo Textures & BigRighteous for Moveset.

Tags: #REPZ #WAS #HERE

fuqe8h.png

24zxaq0.png

Vampiro

4x Attires (WCW/TNA)

Tags: #REPZ #VAMPIRO #WCW

15ceird.png

Will update this forum once I've finished up some W.I.P.

Stay tuned.

Cheers!

Edited by Repz
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

These are all fantastic caws! I've downloaded all of them and the Pentagon's are the best by far. Had to delete my other Pentagon caws but definitely worth doing so. Can't wait to see what other caws you have planned. Great job on all of them. Hopefully a King Cuerno and Mil Muertes will be among those. 

• Like 2

On 2/5/2019 at 12:51 AM, Spinebuster_94 said:

Beautiful....

Thanks man!

On 2/5/2019 at 1:58 AM, Myworstfears said:

These are all fantastic caws! I've downloaded all of them and the Pentagon's are the best by far. Had to delete my other Pentagon caws but definitely worth doing so. Can't wait to see what other caws you have planned. Great job on all of them. Hopefully a King Cuerno and Mil Muertes will be among those. 

Thanks man! Cuerno and Mil would be awesome to work on. I have plans to make Cuerno just finding the time.

20 hours ago, skeletonrook said:

All looking good

Cheers! 

16 hours ago, Traja113 said:

Any chance of a Rey Fenix coming soon ? 

None as of yet. Maybe in the near future. Would be awesome to go with my Penta. Defract has a great Fénix up on CC

16 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

love it!

All about the presentation mate!

Thanks brother!! 😀

• Like 2

9 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Raven has got to my favorite of the bunch. Very impressed by your work!

Thanks man! Was a pleasure recreating him!!

2 hours ago, animalz07 said:

Nice work my friend!

Cheers bud!!

First  and fore most  welcome to the creating addiction 😉.  Secondly  Great caw work and on behalf of Cawmunity as one half of its co-founding team     its Great hearing and seeing other members in the community  whether its from our Twitter followers, Facebook community or Discord  helping  helping each other out whereever possible.  Allgamers across multiple  platform should be doing so as the entire gaming community only grows that much stronger when doing so.  Looking forward to what other previews you have forth coming in next few weeks etc etc again Great job 👏👏👏👏👏👏😉😆

2 hours ago, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

First  and fore most  welcome to the creating addiction 😉.  Secondly  Great caw work and on behalf of Cawmunity as one half of its co-founding team     its Great hearing and seeing other members in the community  whether its from our Twitter followers, Facebook community or Discord  helping  helping each other out whereever possible.  Allgamers across multiple  platform should be doing so as the entire gaming community only grows that much stronger when doing so.  Looking forward to what other previews you have forth coming in next few weeks etc etc again Great job 👏👏👏👏👏👏😉😆

Wow! Thank you man. I have a few projects I’m working on at the moment and can’t wait to share them with the community! Cheers 👍

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Well...I took the plunge, deleted my previous Pentagon caw and downloaded Pentagon Jr. 48 logos, but damn, gotta love the amount of detail and attention put in this and it shows.

#Props

Damn that much logos, I hadn't realised haha. Enjoy man!! Thanks dude

• Like 1

Hey man some jerk going by Nemechizu has started uploading your Pentagon caws separately as his own. He's uploading them as follows Pentagon OM,Pentagon Jr and Pentagon Dark. Just a heads up in case you happen to run across them.

• Like 1
  • What? 1

10 hours ago, Myworstfears said:

Hey man some jerk going by Nemechizu has started uploading your Pentagon caws separately as his own. He's uploading them as follows Pentagon OM,Pentagon Jr and Pentagon Dark. Just a heads up in case you happen to run across them.

I’m still new to Caw making and how the CC works. So the “can this be reuploaded” doesn’t apply to the logos you’ve made? Wow that sucks, I spend a lot of time making the Penta Caw. Thanks for the heads up dude. Appreciate it

6 hours ago, Motown Hero said:

Man, you could have told me these were in-game models, and I would have believed you. Great work on all of these. 

Haha thanks for the kind words my dude!

3 hours ago, Repz said:

I’m still new to Caw making and how the CC works. So the “can this be reuploaded” doesn’t apply to the logos you’ve made? Wow that sucks, I spend a lot of time making the Penta Caw. Thanks for the heads up dude. Appreciate it

Haha thanks for the kind words my dude!

Yeah, the option is there but doesn't actually work right. Best you can do is track down those stealing from you and report their work - not that it's guaranteed to do anything, but an option available nevertheless. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

Yeah, the option is there but doesn't actually work right. Best you can do is track down those stealing from you and report their work - not that it's guaranteed to do anything, but an option available nevertheless. 

I guess it’s better than nothing. Thanks man!

• Like 1