Repz Studios - CAW Releases - VAMPIRO Uploaded & TONI STORM Preview

Repz

3 hours ago, Myworstfears said:

Looks great nice work!

Thanks man!

56 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

Awesome Pillman.. but just a heads up 1 of the logos for the Vest isn't working..

Cheers dude. Oh really? You wouldn’t be able to send me a screenshot on the missing logo?

16 minutes ago, Ayo 123 said:

Saw you on caws.ws as well.

Already gave Brian Pillman some play.

Excellent work.

Aha yeah I’ve put this topic on CAWs.Ws aswell. Thanks for checking out my CAWs! Cheers 

For the people who follow this but don't have Twitter..

Here are some of the CAW's I'm working on...

VAMPIRO

117e0xj.jpg

24cdq1d.jpg

The thing about Vamp is I lack his actual tights logos from back in his youth days. I'll do some research rewatch WCW Nitro and what not to try find some decent refs to draw up.

He was suppose to be up on CC before Penta and Penta's was my 3rd release haha...

And Here's my first Female CAW

TONI STORM

senmtf.png

As you can see I've yet to tackle her attire and do a hairline for her, that's why I've put the hat on haha.

These will be the last 2 CAWs I make before I have a break and wait til SILVER rank and start creating more content!!

• Like 2

Great  work  and to the  question of   if the  Can be  re-uploaded or not    applying  the  answer is No   it  doesn't  apply as People  can download  any  created  belt and created   wrestler  and  simply exploit it  by  using the Import from either  custom belts or in this  case Import  from custom superstar   which replicates   everything and once saved they have bypassed the block. 2K  has known of this since October  when gamers ripped them for allowing Santacaw  to create  multiple  accounts for this exact  purpose and ignored it.  Thankfully  sites  admins like Smacktalks   and others went and banned the guy  off forums so at least he  can't steal and re post here like he'd done but sadly others do it  like being ranked Diamond is  matter of life and death to them 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

Great  work  and to the  question of   if the  Can be  re-uploaded or not    applying  the  answer is No   it  doesn't  apply as People  can download  any  created  belt and created   wrestler  and  simply exploit it  by  using the Import from either  custom belts or in this  case Import  from custom superstar   which replicates   everything and once saved they have bypassed the block. 2K  has known of this since October  when gamers ripped them for allowing Santacaw  to create  multiple  accounts for this exact  purpose and ignored it.  Thankfully  sites  admins like Smacktalks   and others went and banned the guy  off forums so at least he  can't steal and re post here like he'd done but sadly others do it  like being ranked Diamond is  matter of life and death to them 

Cheers man!

VAMPIRO

I redid the face paint as I didn't like the look of it and how it sat on his face haha

I think it looks a lot better from the previous one

sy44sj.png

For attires

His WCW look is a popular one so I'll definitely be putting that one in, has anyone got any suggestions of another attire to try recreate? 

• Like 1

How about his attire from lucha underground when he fought Pentagon jr? What do you think about creating Pagano? He's reminds me of Vampiro. 

Edited by Myworstfears
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Myworstfears said:

How about his attire from lucha underground when he fought Pentagon jr? What do you think about creating Pagano? He's reminds me of Vampiro. 

He’d definitely be a challenge with the face morph as well as the tattoos haha

And for his Lucha underground attire I’ll save that if I make a current version of Vampiro 👍 

Edited by Repz

I like it. As far as the tights logos go  ... are you looking for the WCW era ones? Shoot TOMMI1904 or Riddlebox710 a message on PSN. Both of them have done Vampiro and I believe (but am not 100% sure) that they're using logos that were publicly shared at one point (if not they look awfully close to one another). 

• Like 1

Vampire looks legit dude. He had a pretty humble upbringing too. He said him and his family were dirt poor. He actually lived out in the streets and was a bodyguard for a few rock bands. It was Abdullah the Butcher who got him his big break in Mexico.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

I like it. As far as the tights logos go  ... are you looking for the WCW era ones? Shoot TOMMI1904 or Riddlebox710 a message on PSN. Both of them have done Vampiro and I believe (but am not 100% sure) that they're using logos that were publicly shared at one point (if not they look awfully close to one another). 

Thanks man! I’ll see what I can conjure up but if no luck I will reach out. Cheers

4 hours ago, Motown Hero said:

Vampire looks legit dude. He had a pretty humble upbringing too. He said him and his family were dirt poor. He actually lived out in the streets and was a bodyguard for a few rock bands. It was Abdullah the Butcher who got him his big break in Mexico.

I’ve watched his documentary from back in the day, he’s a Billy Idol fan, had his look with the bleach hair and liked to be called Billy

Yeah security and bodyguard for Milli Vanilli and few others.

I never realised how popular he was in Mexico back then. I first saw him watch WCW when I was like 8 years old and thought he was the coolest person that ever lived lol

Edited by Repz

1 hour ago, Repz said:

Thanks man! I’ll see what I can conjure up but if no luck I will reach out. Cheers

I’ve watched his documentary from back in the day, he’s a Billy Idol fan, had his look with the bleach hair and liked to be called Billy

Yeah security and bodyguard for Milli Vanilli and few others.

I never realised how popular he was in Mexico back then. I first saw him watch WCW when I was like 8 years old and thought he was the coolest person that ever lived lol

He's lived quite the life. You have certainly done him justice. 

5 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

here's the screenshot of the missing logo sorry it took so long been busy with work..

38DNMEz.jpg

No worries dude. Appreciate it, so the question with missing logos, do I have to remake the texture or just delete pillman from the upload menu then reupload him?

• Like 1

You have to delete the logo itself entirely from your PS4, then reupload it from scratch. What triggers it to glitch is moving it once it's been set. You need to "one shot" it or else it'll glitch. 

Cheers to EvolutionIV and cdiebold1

Was brought to my attention that my Pillman CAW had a missing logo on the jacket/vest, so to those who d/l him, he's been put back up on CC with all logos in tack (I hope) haha

3 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Wait he hasn't been fixed yet? Just downloaded him, so no biggie as I usually skip the entrance scenes all together. Still a damn solid caw regardless. 

just fixed it now haha thanks for the d/l

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Repz you doing alright man? Haven't seen you post anything here or on Twitter, hopefully everything is going well. 

Edited by Myworstfears