WWE MISSING LINK??? (Released)***Jushin Liger 2K19**(Released)** Rey Mysterio Smackdown 1-15-19-(Released)***

Freon

There is a great Jushin Caw in community creations.  However, for those who just don't like to use their caw slots I present the return of Jushin Liger.  The original 2K15 Jushin mod by @legrandcissar suffered a freak accident perpetrated by the Great Muta.  He had his neck detached from his head.  He made a reappearance in 2K17, but like Daniel Bryan suffered again from a neck injury.  So with the help of Papa Shango and Paul Bearer's lost urn, he returns once again to 2K19.  Just remember like Phantom of The Opera.  Don't remove his mask....or break his neck please.

Reworked mask.  Switched Roman Reigns hair for Matt Hardy's.  Re-attached head, left arm, left leg and reworked some paint.  Coming soon.....

2ymiqlw.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 1

Haha, not much to tell really Matt apart from ill health yet again stopping me from getting any decent amount of time sat at the PC. I am afraid it is in dribs and drabs so adding all my mods back into a fresh install of the game is going to take a long time.

You and your and partner in crime have certainly created a showcase of mods. Credit to you both with that. A lot of hard work and time gone into that no doubt.

Hopefully, health permitting, I will get chance to use some of them if/when I decide upon my Universes I hope to create. But yea good to be back. If I am honest with finding it easier to lie down rather than sit I have been playing the PS4 version. Ok CAWs are not mods but with linking up Spotify to my PS4 I can play superstars proper entrance themes. It's a bit of a faff keep having to press the PS4 button to go back and forth between 2k19 and Spotify but once you get the hang of it, it's way better listening to proper themes compared to the random default themes.

How are you doing btw, all good with you I trust?

• Yes! 1

Added chest piece and animated cape mapped to muscles imbued with the dark arts and given to him by "The Taskmaster" himself Kevin Sullivan....

2prfog6.jpg

2dl3n0m.jpg

Work in progress.  Coming soon..............................

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

Been having a blast working on Liger.  When you have the proper tools everything just meshes perfectly.  Which brings me to the next order of things.  I'd like to take the time to thank some people who without their resources and love for this game, none of this would have been possible.

First off @WhereTheFdidTheEgo .  Without your motivation and your assistance procuring the necessary resources,  I would not have even bothered.  It seems like yesterday that you dropped off a broken Liger on life support at my doorstop.  I'm still sticking to my theory that you may actually be the real Jushin "Thunder"  Liger...

@pozzum

Haven't seen you around lately, but I know life can be hectic.  It goes without saying that you are a genius.  Your knowledge of Hex & tools have been monumental in overcoming some obstacles.  Hope you stick around for a very long time.  Even if its lurking in the shadows.

@AznBlusuazn

Your 4 hour videos from masking, to textures, to working on I.R.S are a fountain of knowledge.  Thank GOD for pause & rewind.  I recommend anyone on the fence about even attempting mods to just watch your YouTube channel.

@Cave Waverider @TheVisitorX Again, your tools to edit this game are things of beauty and do not go unappreciated.

All the Modderlovers on here because you keep this game fresh and this community alive.  So with that, here is a peek at the upcoming variant from the Dungeon Of Doom...

140gj1d.jpg

209rptk.jpg

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1

Alright.  Included a Tron and WEM file in case some needed one.  Pofo & Moveset created by @WhereTheFdidTheEgo 👍

Decided to keep the vest and blades colored as it gave it more "pop".  If you prefer vest and blades black, just open the texture pac files and remove the Jacket.dds and Wrist.dds files.  Hope you have as much fun using it as I had making it.  Off to play Resident Evil 2.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zh5ekts4lgbnerl/WHITE_JUSHIN.rar/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fwv2kvmk9ewob56/BLACK_JUSHIN.rar/file

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• Freon changed the title to The Return of Jushin Liger 2K19...(Released)*** Rey Mysterio Smackdown 1/15/2019-For S&G's (w.i.p)

Okay tassel lovers!  Had hit a snag cause I masked one object too many, so my frustration is your gain.  You have two choices now tassel or no tassel! 🤪

Without tassel.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tjcocskjug1j1ak/Mysterio_Smackdown.rar/file

and with tassel.

2djyteh.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1je6b4twbdjckkt/MYSTERIO_WITH_TASSELLS.rar/file

Enjoy! :cheers:

Edited by Freon
  • Like 4

• Freon changed the title to The Return of Jushin Liger 2K19...(Released)*** Rey Mysterio Smackdown 1/15/2019-(Released)
  • Freon changed the title to WWE MISSING LINK??? (W.I.P)***Jushin Liger 2K19**(Released)** Rey Mysterio Smackdown 1-15-19-(Released)***