Question about created content...

TokyoDragon

My apologies, if this is not the correct place to post.  

I haven't actually sat and played many wrestling games in years.  However, I have a PS3 and 2K14 kicking around.   

As I understand it, without 2K servers there's no way to download community created content.   Does that mean if I want CAWs I would literally have to create everything from scratch?   I've tried looking on line for guides and formulas, but the vast majority just seem to be deadlinks or mentions for those closed servers.   I appreciate it's a five year old game, but formulas for older games (HCTP) seem pretty abundant!  

Second question.  The modding forum looks pretty interesting, but I can't find any kind of beginners guide or introductory post.  Is there such a thing?  

Basically, I'm wondering whether it's possible to still pimp this game out and whether there's any community that still supports it, and if so where to really get started.

Hello and welcome @TokyoDragon

I would suggest you save a lot of time with CAWs and pick a save you want from this topic and read the tutorial how to inject individual CAWs you like

That archive has a lot of saves with various CAWs created. try them all pick the one you like the most and base your game around it.

Yes 2k servers are dead and you can't download anything anymore.

about modding - is your console jailbroken/running custom firmware? if not modding isn't possible unless console is hacked.

Edited by Impaler

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

In the save I posted - no. It's only for PS3 and I don't think that a tool exists this years which can convert a PS3 CAW to a XBOX 360 CAW like in WWE '13. Sorry.