Breakout /Run-In for 2k19 Ported entrance and Victory Motions (rcts_step file updated 19th June) -Request Thread / Finn BALOR 2K17 Chainsaw Title entrance added

BlindedByTheGrace

3 hours ago, mj85connell said:

Hi sorry if this has already been answered, Im fairly new to this, Can i use these entrances, movesets and trons etc be used for caws if placed correctly? 

Cheers Mike

Hi, 

Ported entrances, movesets and trons can be used with CAWs.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:54 AM, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan You can transplant 2K17Finn Balor Champion Chainsaw Entrance ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05vGeteH7es

Hi, 

I have ported the 2k17 Demon Finn Balor Chainsaw entrance. Details can be found on the first post of this thread. I have also outlined the issues with this entrance.

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Breakout /Run-In for 2k19 Ported entrance and Victory Motions (rcts_step file updated 23rd February) -Request Thread / Finn BALOR 2K17 Chainsaw Title entrance added

Hey Squaredcircle!

I'm using CM Punk's original 2K15 entrance motion in my game, but for some reason I can't get any lighting to actually light the arena. Basically, he's dark throughout the whole arena because I can't figure out what I should do to get some light in there...same thing happens when I use his championship entrance with Heyman.

Any suggestions?

Figured I'd ask you since you're the subject-matter-expert regarding porting! And here's to hoping I posed this in the right forum

Thanks!

IUE

7 hours ago, IUE1718 said:

Hey Squaredcircle!

I'm using CM Punk's original 2K15 entrance motion in my game, but for some reason I can't get any lighting to actually light the arena. Basically, he's dark throughout the whole arena because I can't figure out what I should do to get some light in there...same thing happens when I use his championship entrance with Heyman.

Any suggestions?

Figured I'd ask you since you're the subject-matter-expert regarding porting! And here's to hoping I posed this in the right forum

Thanks!

IUE

Hi,

I assume you are using @AznBlusuazn's mod. Did you copy the effects files in his pack to the pac\evt\effects folder ?

2 hours ago, IUE1718 said:

Darn. They're all in there. Still they don't show up.

Can you tell me the ID 's for the entrance files you are using and whose mod ?

So I have an update: turns out the effects work for the MITB entrance. It's the championship entrance that does not have any working effects. Is there a way to assign effects to it? I've never done any editing with hex or anything like that. But the ID for the championship entrance I'm using is: 00618

1 hour ago, IUE1718 said:

So I have an update: turns out the effects work for the MITB entrance. It's the championship entrance that does not have any working effects. Is there a way to assign effects to it? I've never done any editing with hex or anything like that. But the ID for the championship entrance I'm using is: 00618

Ok great. I was about to send you my evt578 effects file. I just had a look in my folders and realise there isn't any effects or lights file for the title entrance with Paul Heyman. Maybe @AznBlusuazn didn't include it with his mod. I will work on getting one done from the 2k15 data within the next 24 hours.

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Ok great. I was about to send you my evt578 effects file. I just had a look in my folders and realise there isn't any effects or lights file for the title entrance with Paul Heyman. Maybe @AznBlusuazn didn't include it with his mod. I will work on getting one done from the 2k15 data within the next 24 hours.

I would say 'you rock' but that would, as always, be an understatement. A thousand 'thank you's squaredcircle! That's a bad ass entrance to be able to use!

^_^

1 hour ago, king91six said:

can you do evt files for title entrances for hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hogan, cunk

thanks a million

Hi,

There isn't a separate title entrance for Hulk Hogan or Hollywood Hogan. The Title entrances for CM punk should be in the mod pack you downloaded if you are using azn's mod.. If I haven't answered your question, could you please explain further?

• 3 weeks later...
  • BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Breakout /Run-In for 2k19 Ported entrance and Victory Motions (rcts_step file updated 19th June) -Request Thread / Finn BALOR 2K17 Chainsaw Title entrance added
  • 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, drtots- said:

cant get the Finn balor chainsaw entrance to work. Did everything step by step but finns entrance keeps getting skipped

Hi, 

Did you change the evt ID for the title entrance to 630 in data editor and reinject the moveset file ? Copied the entrance files to the pac/evt folder?

Rebuild the chunk0.def file. Save the new moveset file ingame.?

18 hours ago, drtots- said:

By evt id you mean "championship entrance" under easy creation entrance motions, correct? Here's a screenshot of my data editor. I made sure to copy all files to their folders, double checked them just in case. I reinjected the moveset file via CC

https://gyazo.com/37c362cc23bde8ea9c9bb60a57760694

Hi,

This is correct. Please do check you placed the 00630.pac and 00629.pac files with sizes 1698kb and 1746kb  in the pac/ evt folder . They share the same names with the 00629.pac and 00630.pac effects files in the pac/evt/effects  folder which are both 12kb. Check the file sizes. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Hi,

I made sure to place everything in the right folder and for the sizes to be correct. Everything is in the right spot, however the entrance is still skipped over during gameplay. Just to double check, this is everything i need to do for this to work.

1: Extract everything to its proper folder

2: Change Demon Finn's easy champion entrance to 00630 and save

3: Open up WWE 2K19 and import this moveset via Custom Character Tools

4: Change a wrestlers boo/cheer and save

I can't see where im going wrong here...

1 hour ago, drtots- said:

Hi,

I made sure to place everything in the right folder and for the sizes to be correct. Everything is in the right spot, however the entrance is still skipped over during gameplay. Just to double check, this is everything i need to do for this to work.

1: Extract everything to its proper folder

2: Change Demon Finn's easy champion entrance to 00630 and save

3: Open up WWE 2K19 and import this moveset via Custom Character Tools

4: Change a wrestlers boo/cheer and save

I can't see where im going wrong here...

An entrance is usually skipped if the game can’t find the entrance file. Did you rebuild the def file in CCT ?

• 7 months later...
On 3/10/2020 at 3:41 PM, Fawuwu said:

i dont know if you are still working on this , but if you are could you add layla's 2k16 evt 00228

Hi, the rtcs_step_p30.pac file in my ported entrances pack is the updated version. I have included rtcs data for that entrance.