Breakout /Run-In for 2k19 Ported entrance and Victory Motions (rcts_step file updated 19th June) -Request Thread / Finn BALOR 2K17 Chainsaw Title entrance added

BlindedByTheGrace

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/29/2019 at 11:19 AM, Refat said:

First of all, thanks for doing this. I think you should port the entrances that AznBlusuazn ported first. Like Hogan, Punk, Shamrock etc. As for me, I have ported entrances for AJ Lee which is in slot 298 and Eva Marie (because in-game preset one's don't have robe undress animation) in slot 418. I didn't change any slot ID while porting.

Hi Refat. I'd love to use that Eva Marie entrance. Would you share it with me please? Thank you.

Hi squaredcirclefan,

Thanks so much for your mod work - I really appreciate it. I downloaded your 2k20 entrance ports which had a file rtcs_step_p30 .pac that needed to be copied over. The entrances work just fine but I also need some entrances from a past mod you made which included Ken Shamrock and also New Age Outlaws. In that file, it looks like there is a separate rtcs_step_p30 .pac file but I am afraid if I copy that over to the game folder, it would delete the one I used for 2k20 ports. For now, I have a Shamrock entrance downloaded from 2km but I cannot figure out how to use it in game. Is there any possible way you might be able to help me with this issue? 

27 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

Hi squaredcirclefan,

Thanks so much for your mod work - I really appreciate it. I downloaded your 2k20 entrance ports which had a file rtcs_step_p30 .pac that needed to be copied over. The entrances work just fine but I also need some entrances from a past mod you made which included Ken Shamrock and also New Age Outlaws. In that file, it looks like there is a separate rtcs_step_p30 .pac file but I am afraid if I copy that over to the game folder, it would delete the one I used for 2k20 ports. For now, I have a Shamrock entrance downloaded from 2km but I cannot figure out how to use it in game. Is there any possible way you might be able to help me with this issue? 

Hi,

The rtcs_step_p30.pac file in the 2k20 ported entrances pack contains the breakout\Run-in data for the New Age Outlaws entrance so you don't need to cothat file.

Regarding the Ken Shamrock entrance, you just need to extract it and copy and paste the evt folder you find in the pack to your 2k19 \pac folder.

As the entrance wouldn't be listed, you can set the entrance ID to 01191(Ken Shamrock) in the moveset file with data Editor, reinject the moveset file and rebuild the chunk.def before starting your game.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The rtcs_step_p30.pac file in the 2k20 ported entrances pack contains the breakout\Run-in data for the New Age Outlaws entrance so you don't need to cothat file.

Regarding the Ken Shamrock entrance, you just need to extract it and copy and paste the evt folder you find in the pack to your 2k19 \pac folder.

As the entrance wouldn't be listed, you can set the entrance ID to 01191(Ken Shamrock) in the moveset file with data Editor, reinject the moveset file and rebuild the chunk.def before starting your game.

thanks so much for the quick response. The Ken Shamrock entrance did work because of your tips - thank you! 

For some reason, I don't see a New Age Outlaws tag entrance from the 2k20 port 😞

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 6:07 PM, eplate2 said:

thanks so much for the quick response. The Ken Shamrock entrance did work because of your tips - thank you! 

For some reason, I don't see a New Age Outlaws tag entrance from the 2k20 port 😞

Hi. The new Age outlaws entrance pack had been put together before 2k20 was released. I didn't have a ported entrances thread at the time . I placed it on the 2KM repository. Here is a link.

https://2kmodz.com/file/020f9f8ca36ed091ac8e3c157e7748af

• 1 month later...

hi sq I have a question for you   How to change the fiend character property to 255? How to set its pin to kick out one? Because the finend is set to 255, four finshers can still pin for three seconds

Edited by sp4578

• 1 month later...

im having an issue, not quite sure what i have done wrong.

downloaded taker entrance from 2k13/2k14, (2km.com), copied files over, can not find entrance animation in the game. am i missing a step? was i supposed to swap it with someone elses?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mattfick said:

im having an issue, not quite sure what i have done wrong.

downloaded taker entrance from 2k13/2k14, (2km.com), copied files over, can not find entrance animation in the game. am i missing a step? was i supposed to swap it with someone elses?

Just copying the files over will not make the entrance show up in the create entrance list. The entrance isn't replacing another .

You need to add the string name and ID of the entrance to the cae_item.pac file so it is listed for selection in the game.

If you read the instructions for the entrance, you will see the modder included instructions for adding the entrance to the create entrance moves list.

Alternatively you can set the entrance in the moveset file using data editor.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, LN77 said:

Great work! Is the Boogeyman´s victory motion where he feeds worms to his opponent and his quirky entrance included in this mod?

Boogeyman’s entrance and Victory motion was never implemented in Current gen 2k games. The motions in the old games can’t be ported over.

1 hour ago, ItsReigningKen said:

i followed all steps and cannot see chainsaw entrance listed

The entrance is not listed. You need to set the entrance in the moveset file with data editor. 

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, The Arkham Geyser said:

Who would I get in contact about putting in a request for a ported Entrance? Whether it be commission or not?

Hi,

This isn't actually a request thread for ported entrances .Its a request thread for the accompanying data to enable Breakout\Run-in for ported entrances.

• BlindedByTheGrace locked this topic
  • BlindedByTheGrace unlocked and locked this topic