Download limit error

Rhuanico99

Hey everyone!
I just uploaded my Kenny Omega to Community Creations on PC and someone told me that they couldn't download it so I checked myself and it says that the player has reached the daily 20 download limit even though I had all 20 and the caw should only take one of those downloads...
Anyone else has experienced this or knows how to fix it?
Thanks!

• 2 months later...
On 4/18/2019 at 5:07 PM, Cave Waverider said:

No idea. Could it count logos as a download each? Have you tried contacting 2k support, yet?

I contacted 2k support and they were useless. But there was a guy that told me that any caw that uses entrance parts from AJ Styles (motion, titantron, lightning, etc) will have this problem so don't use any of those on your caws if you want to upload them. Hope this helps!!!

it does that when downloading aj styles gears but i got round that by uploading  them to caws but in your situation i dont know what to suggest i hope you can find a way 

• 2 months later...

I too am experiencing this, not sure what to do about it, I am on Xbox One, though this seems to happen on all platforms I had uploaded a Ganondorf from The Legend of Zelda for Xbox One and someone wrote me a private message telling me I had the common download bug where it says you've reached your 20 amount limit, it absolutely refuses to let anyone download him even tried myself.. I have not used anything of AJ Styles in moves or entrances, this guy said that he believed custom Entranced and Movesets could trigger it to happen. I've uploaded other custom wrestlers like a Hillary Clinton that worked just fine lol, there was an update which I heard may have exacerbated this bug making it more common but who knows.. I'm so freaken P&$$ed! I spent hours on my creation, even created a duplicate of him, removed all clothing and custom images, everything, even removed fighting style and entrance and this still happens no matter what.. I have no idea how to fix it.. I also heard custom video clips and highlights can cause this problem or too many images.. But because of this bug I refuse to create anymore for this game and am no longer going to buy WWE 2K games until everything works again, this is unbelievable!  

If anyone has a solution or ideas please please let me know! I'd really like to get my Ganondorf uploaded successfully before the next game comes out.. If I can't by then, then screw it I'm done with this series.