AaronXander's Thread - Transitions loop fix released, Cedric Alexander 2K18 ported,Johnny Gargano Pre WWE Attires

AaronXander

With the permission from Unbreakable138 I was able to get his Johnny Gargano's pre WWE attires working from 2K18 to 2K19 with the updated lighting to current skin color and had to fix his body for championships to show around his waist. I take no credit for the Attires, just a bit a fixing and porting. Please go check out the attires on his video over on Youtube. for the download links for the ch files are here Download Link please go check out Unbreakable138.

Edited by AaronXander
title change
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Woo 1

• 2 months later...

I have converted all of the match/replay transitions sound effects out of each one and should have the universe non sound effect looping anymore if you have those glitch. you can get them here, please follow the readme. Transitions Download

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

• 9 months later...
On 5/8/2019 at 10:52 AM, AaronXander said:

I have converted all of the match/replay transitions sound effects out of each one and should have the universe non sound effect looping anymore if you have those glitch. you can get them here, please follow the readme. Transitions Download

That's what i was looking for, great work! Works like a charm.

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2019 at 3:52 AM, AaronXander said:

Is this file still available somewhere?  The link here is broken.

I just got a new computer and had to reinstall 2k19,  need the looping correction again.

• 5 months later...
On 5/3/2020 at 12:21 PM, RusevDay93 said:

Is this file still available somewhere?  The link here is broken.

I just got a new computer and had to reinstall 2k19,  need the looping correction again.

On 5/8/2019 at 3:52 AM, AaronXander said:

On 5/7/2020 at 3:35 AM, TripleSec said:

OMG! Ive been looking for a fix for the looping transitions as well! Please help!

Same here, the original link to the Transition Loops no longer works as of Aug 2020. Does anyone have access to a working link? This bug has been a major buzzkill for the game