WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

On 11/3/2018 at 12:38 PM, Stitch said:

Can somebody Mod the NXT 2010 Arena to Raw, Smackdown, ECW, Velocity and Heat too? The Create an Arena Mode dosn't have the Tron over the Titantron.

WWERawHD.jpg

2094880-gsm_169_wwe_smackdown_vs_raw_201

800px-WWESmackdownHD.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

latest?cb=20180509140619

33vc0hv.jpg

Or a tutorial do this by my self.

Edited by Stitch

I'm surprised that the ports of 2K15/16/17/18 aren't fully done yet.

So many goodies in there From Stevie Ray, Sgt. Slaughter (babyface and heel), Bushwackers, and the list goes on and on. 

+1 for the list to be updated as well.

Can someone port over Sawyer Fulton from 2K18 with corrected skin tone and either mod him with Aleister Black's gear or make him editable so I may give him Black's gear myself?

In my 2K18 Universe I have him and Black as a team, seeing as Fulton in-game looks similar to Black (at least IMO).

would love it if someone could do road dogg with all files needed to make him go down the isle doing his "ladies and gentlemen ,boys and girls and children of all ages "intro with mic etc and also enzo amore with his intro and mic

Edited by DonSPa

Can someone please port Santino Marella from WWE 2k16, and also make a Early 2000s John Cena mod with his model from 2k18 Cenanuff edition?

Edited by CMRyder
I messed up the game name

Hopefully some people port the legends missing from 2K16-2K18. There's so many just pending stuff for sure , but I'm still surprised no one ported say bushwackers and Sgt.Slaughter… Too much current mods, not enough legends.

• Like 2
  • Yes! 3