WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

Requesting a port of Ultimate Warrior Summerslam '90 attire (2k17) + Summerslam '91 (2k15) with hair fix. That's the only two I don't have...

Edit: Port of WM6 Andre the giant (side burns and blue singlet) would be also needed

Edited by esbatmusic

Since we're getting the Big Man this month (Bobby Lashley) it would be nice to get his hype man in the game as well in time for his release. Lio Rush.

"Smells like money, looks like money" - Lio Rush

Can somebody Mod the NXT 2010 Arena to Raw, Smackdown, ECW, Velocity and Heat too? The Create an Arena Mode dosn't have the Tron over the Titantron.

WWERawHD.jpg

2094880-gsm_169_wwe_smackdown_vs_raw_201

800px-WWESmackdownHD.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

latest?cb=20180509140619

33vc0hv.jpg

Edited by Stitch

Here is a huge request for the upcoming Golden Era Save file I'm doing (with the Howard Finkel audio mod)

- The steel chair to be Blue. The same blue as the Steel Cage. That would be a wonderful mod.

- The Ladder to be the colors of the Ladder of the Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart 1st Ever Ladder Match in WWE/WWF.

- The Ladder in Black. (WWF/WWE Attitude Era.)

Those 3 would be very important.

• Like 1

Making another request that would be included in my Golden Era save (Arena and Howard Finkel included in that pack)

- Bobby The Brain Heenan ( tomwearsglasses made a huge pack last year ) the attire of the 'heenan show or a 'brain jacket' Bobby Heenan to replace Byron Saxton at the commentary Table

- Gorilla Monsoon replacing Michael Cole at Ringside

- Vince McMahon with the Red Suit and blue pants (seen countless times in the old WWF) replacing Corey Graves at the announce table.

If ANYONE makes these and that they work in game , sitting at the desk... You'll get a lot of credit my friend, because you'll be the main reason you guys will get a Gorilla and Brain Commentary audio convert.

Also, the doctor at ringside. if he could wear a white button shirt, simple, no logos, and black pants (like he does already) with black shoes (can't remember if he's wearing running shoes or not) but if someone can make that, it would be very very nice. 

Howard Finkel feels lonely at ringside right now...

2illqf5.png

On 11/7/2018 at 1:18 PM, esbatmusic said:

Making another request that would be included in my Golden Era save (Arena and Howard Finkel included in that pack)

- Bobby The Brain Heenan ( tomwearsglasses made a huge pack last year ) the attire of the 'heenan show or a 'brain jacket' Bobby Heenan to replace Byron Saxton at the commentary Table

- Gorilla Monsoon replacing Michael Cole at Ringside

- Vince McMahon with the Red Suit and blue pants (seen countless times in the old WWF) replacing Corey Graves at the announce table.

If ANYONE makes these and that they work in game , sitting at the desk... You'll get a lot of credit my friend, because you'll be the main reason you guys will get a Gorilla and Brain Commentary audio convert.

Also, the doctor at ringside. if he could wear a white button shirt, simple, no logos, and black pants (like he does already) with black shoes (can't remember if he's wearing running shoes or not) but if someone can make that, it would be very very nice. 

Howard Finkel feels lonely at ringside right now...

2illqf5.png

The ch files just need to be the same as Cole Byron and Graves to work at table 

On 11/5/2018 at 3:42 PM, esbatmusic said:

Here is a huge request for the upcoming Golden Era Save file I'm doing (with the Howard Finkel audio mod)

- The steel chair to be Blue. The same blue as the Steel Cage. That would be a wonderful mod.

- The Ladder to be the colors of the Ladder of the Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart 1st Ever Ladder Match in WWE/WWF.

- The Ladder in Black. (WWF/WWE Attitude Era.)

Those 3 would be very important.

Extract the textures of the props and change the colors. This is super easy 

• Thanks 2

On 10/30/2018 at 1:49 PM, UtlimatePiper said:

Can someone port Harlem Heat properly for 2k19? I was trying them out in my game & they glitch when they try to do certain moves

Inject a moveset from 2k19 then edit it in game, thats what I did and they work fine in my game.

27 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Inject a moveset from 2k19 then edit it in game, thats what I did and they work fine in my game.

Yep this is true.  Already got this fix  using the same method earlier this week. Thanks

16 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

The ch files just need to be the same as Cole Byron and Graves to work at table 

Extract the textures of the props and change the colors. This is super easy 

Really?! Hmmm Then I see another project taking form. Thanks a lot Azn, once again, for everything. I hope at some point you'll return.

just by any chance, we changed something in the arenas and now jojo/Fink is no longer at ringside, by any chances, do you know what we can do to make him/her reappear at ringside? (just like the pic I posted)

Edited by esbatmusic

Just now, LordBarker said:

Best guess it's the last few bytes of the misc01 for the modded arena that controls that. 

That's what I thought too, however I'm not a hex magician like you, think you could help where and I on that one? Credit given for sure as well.

Edited by esbatmusic

It's just trial and error mate, like most things. Spend a day trying things out. If I do will be the last thing I investigate as I didn't even notice and will probably replace JoJo with Mike Magirk ultimately.