WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

Hi - I am not sure what the protocol is but I'd love a later 70s-early 80s Andre the Giant as well as a Steve Dr. Death Williams. Can't find links to those guys anywhere. Thanks. 

• Like 1

Hello, guys - My requests are rear 2003 character models : William Regal, Lance Storm - "unAmericans team"; Rico, Rousie, Ghamal - "Three Minutes Warning" Team; rick flair 2003 with correct hair and in manager's grey suit; Raven 2003 - thats it) I hope somebody has these wrestlers or at least will add them. thank you!

• Yes! 1

is it about pay or what? sorry  - English is my second language. i dont care who will do them - just will be glad to download the correct version - doesnt matter who will be a creator

Edited by alexanderhbk
  • Thanks 1

Tried downloading Alexander Wolfe at 2KModz and he's buried behind ads. I couldn't figure out how to get to the download.

Can someone either please guide me how to get through all those ads or upload it for me and provide link? It would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks! :)

Any of you great creators out there able to do Dark Order's Colt Cabana? 

A good challenge, and from what I can tell NOBODY has a Cabana out there. 2k19's creations don't even come close to his likeness. 

*Not interested in commission work/replies* 

Colt Cabana

Barbed wire ropes? I've imported some barbed wire props and it is awesome. Someone said there was an unreleased barbed wire rope mod but I haven't seen any images or videos of it. It would be awesome to have the wargames match or weapons in the cage.

I'm really having a terrible time finding a decent looking current day Danny Burch model. 

I'd really like to get the new NXT Tag Team Champions setup in my Universe.

Can anyone help me out?

• Like 1