AznBlusuazn

WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

FrenchPlayer
5 minutes ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

thank you, luckily you're there. it's been 2 days I'm looking everywhere. I couldn't imagine he was there. I downloaded old files etc. which bug my game etc. anyway I finally have it. Thank you

• Like 1

jamesmichaels

Velvet Skye? Beautiful people anyone? 

• Like 1

iliketurtles

Hey guys, sorry to bother - but is there an Angelico mod out there? I'm not looking for a commission, I'm just wondering if one already exists.

Nazran Sami #BTB
10 hours ago, iliketurtles said:

Hey guys, sorry to bother - but is there an Angelico mod out there? I'm not looking for a commission, I'm just wondering if one already exists.

Dm me

bigdimesdrawer

I'm looking to commission someone to create AEW tunnels that would be usable in the create an arena mode, preferably to replace a minitron, will pay well!

B4G.TV

@bigdimesdrawer Fellow named @Titavius made this Dynamite Arena. I'm not even gonna try to recreate that, It's perfect.

See if he will do the job for you. Peace.

Edited by B4G.TV

HBK_1980

Can someone tell me where the Mods from 9 Years of Wrestlemania are?

• Like 1

DFM85
On 11/21/2020 at 5:29 PM, jamesmichaels said:

Velvet Skye? Beautiful people anyone? 

Dm me Brother

The Arkham Geyser

How would I get in contact with someone about commissioning a Mod? I have a few Entrances and attires in mind and would love someone's help.

• Like 1

Refat
1 hour ago, The Arkham Geyser said:

How would I get in contact with someone about commissioning a Mod? I have a few Entrances and attires in mind and would love someone's help.

DM me

hanzotajiri

One mod i would really love to see since I haven't seen anyone at all do this is all 3 members of the Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier, Trey Miguel, And Zachary Wentz) Mainly the attire from their last match in Impact Wrestling EnOlH2zXEAoKZne?format=jpg&name=small

EnOlHg2XMAcXfpm?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

juskool14

Would anyone be interested in making a modded Riott squad entrance motion of liv & ruby without Sarah Logan?

• Like 1

dwitt

Hi, someone have or will do a rey fenix, mercedes martinez, pipen niven, private party, kay lee ray, diamante or ivelisse mod?

Edited by dwitt
  • Like 1

squaredcirclefan
14 hours ago, juskool14 said:

Would anyone be interested in making a modded Riott squad entrance motion of liv & ruby without Sarah Logan?

Hi,

Here is a modded Riott Squad Tag entrance you can use. I have disabled Sarah Logan's motion from the trio entrance  file and assigned a new ID 1420 . It doesn't overwrite the default trio entrance as that  motion is 1815 .Unzip, copy and paste the pac file in your 2k19 folder.

The Entrance can se selected in the CAE Tag entrances menu , listed as THE RIOTT SQUAD.

https://mega.nz/file/NRhF1YQD#GiGQKvaQYIyyE6Uk5Usi96M800lbDpfNAcJudYxaNlM

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1
  • Woo 3

juskool14
4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Here is a modded Riott Squad Tag entrance you can use. I have disabled Sarah Logan's motion from the trio entrance  file and assigned a new ID 1420 . It doesn't overwrite the default trio entrance as that  motion is 1815 .Unzip, copy and paste the pac file in your 2k19 folder.

The Entrance can se selected in the CAE Tag entrances menu , listed as THE RIOTT SQUAD.

https://mega.nz/file/NRhF1YQD#GiGQKvaQYIyyE6Uk5Usi96M800lbDpfNAcJudYxaNlM

Your AMAZING man thanks so much for this!!!! 🙌🙌🙌