AznBlusuazn

WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

sosaless

Willing to pay top dollar for anyone to help me mod a created superstar that I have everything for into 2K19 on PC

• Like 1

cdiebold1

These are not requests so much as they are suggestions since there's been several discussions about people not knowing what to make next or feeling like they've run out (because so much has done throughout the years): 

Rocky Johnson
8 Ball/Skull - Ron/Don Harris - Eli/Jacob Blu
Brian Lee
Simon Diamond
Johnny Swinger
Scotty Riggs (Flock)
Scotty Riggs/Marcus Bagwell (American Males)
Phantasio/Spellbinder
Konnan (Early WCW attire/Dungeon of Doom attire)
Mr. J.L. (Jerry Lynn's masked WCW run)
Spike Dudley (ECW "Acid" gimmick)
Rey Mysterio Jr. (WCW attires)
Ultimo Dragon (WCW attires)
Billy Kidman (WCW & WWE attires)
Baron Von Raschke
Pedro Morales

A few of these I'll be getting commissioned from Matt in the next week or so for sure. I may add to this list later as I think of stuff. 

eplate2
Posted (edited)

can someone please help me create bk2 versions of the following youtube ppv show intros? I tried but had some issues with the files being corrupted after the conversion using rad tools - not sure if i just have settings wrong or what - any help would be greatly appreciated

I actually modded about 24 intro videos yesterday but the 3 above gave me issues for some reason. What I did was I first download the youtube video as an mp4 then put it through RAD Video Tools to convert it to .bk2. The settings I am using are quite simple, all i am really changing is the width and height which goes to 1280x720. I have converted about 25 intros without a single issue but I have a few that are giving me issues. Basically what happens with these issue ones, is that after the conversion the video goes haywire and ends up having diagonal black lines through it. The video also is not even watchable as it almost looks like the content is stretched and playing side by side. Has anyone ever experienced an issue like this? I have a photo of the issue attached

Edited by eplate2
  • Yes! 1

BlackBen83

@eplate2 I'll do in the week and add them in my tron post with my other shows opening .bk2 files.

Ben

• Like 1

eplate2
1 minute ago, BlackBen83 said:

@eplate2 I'll do in the week and add them in my tron post with my other shows opening .bk2 files.

Ben

thanks Ben - i have a bunch i can upload somewhere, need to figure out the best way to share though lol. I hope you have luck with the above 3 as I can't figure out why I had issues - im wondering if it's frame rate related or aspect ratio related - probably the later?

• Like 1

BlackBen83
Just now, eplate2 said:

thanks Ben - i have a bunch i can upload somewhere, need to figure out the best way to share though lol. I hope you have luck with the above 3 as I can't figure out why I had issues - im wondering if it's frame rate related or aspect ratio related - probably the later?

No problem, all my PPV trons works fine (NJPW, ROH, SHIMMER, AEW, and others), these will work fine, I'll test them before I share them.

• Like 1

BlackBen83

@eplate2 Hi dude, your PPV trons are uploaded in the SHOWS - PPV trons in my Mega folder.

Link of the post in my signature ;) 

Tell me if it's good, for me their work fine.

Ben

• Woo 1

eplate2
6 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@eplate2 Hi dude, your PPV trons are uploaded in the SHOWS - PPV trons in my Mega folder.

Link of the post in my signature ;) 

Tell me if it's good, for me their work fine.

Ben

thanks Ben these work perfectly!

• Too Sweet 1

Aniero

Tried for almost a day to try and make my own Titantrons but couldnt figure it out. Anyway, if anyone could make Wardlow's titantron into a bk2 that would be pretty sweet of you. 

Hey Yo
Posted (edited)

Bunch of AEW trons are here 

EDIT - wardlow is in there

Edited by Hey Yo
  • Too Sweet 1

ztstyles

I am terrible at making pofos and movesets myself, so I'd like to offer up a couple of suggestions for the pofo/moveset makers on here:

Brooklyn Brawler

Bandido (links are dead in the thread that says it has them)

Dr. Death Steve Williams

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps!

• Yes! 1

Riks92

Shawn Michaels 1995 mod from In Your House 2 

dd8593cb8750c16a54d53c52afebbc29_crop_ex

e4cc106f2cbef01a-600x338.jpg

Wrestling Warrior
On 8/7/2020 at 4:32 AM, ztstyles said:

I am terrible at making pofos and movesets myself, so I'd like to offer up a couple of suggestions for the pofo/moveset makers on here:

Brooklyn Brawler

Bandido (links are dead in the thread that says it has them)

Dr. Death Steve Williams

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps!

You can find Steve Williams moveset in my thread. Bandido is pretty much 99% done so I should be releasing his set soon. 

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/73724-wrestling-warriors-realistic-movesets-and-ocassional-pofos-akira-taue-great-kabuki-kurt-angle-sean-ohaire-steve-williams-umaga-x-pac/