WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

Has anyone made or ported over Booker T's 2K18 attire/model? Also looking for a link to AlcLegacy's 2K18 Kurt Angle WrestleMania 19 mod if anyone has it.

Edited by Wrestling Warrior

On 7/1/2020 at 6:39 AM, IUE1718 said:

I'll happily donate to anyone who can port Charlotte's 2K20  model(s); specifically, her blue attire from I think Wrestlemania?

If you still want this contact me.

Edited by Refat

Is there a way to mod the game so you can edit the royal rumble and elimination chamber matches?

stuff like

8 man tag elimination chamber 

40-50 man rumbles 

both matches in any arena 

Edited by Oneeyed86

I'd appreciate it if someone created a good-looking, current, late September 2020+ Hangman Adam Page mod with his new, tasseled long tights and belt with buckle, including an entrance attire with vest and bandana around his neck.

• Like 4

On 4/22/2020 at 3:08 PM, iliketurtles said:

Looking for:
- Sami Callihan MOD
- Santana AEW MOD
- Marko Stunt MOD

- GFX (or just titan tron) for:
- Jeff Cobb
- Hikaru Shida
- Lance Archer
- Jungle Boy/Jurrasic Express

Will pay

Did you still need these GFX? I have Jurassic Express

On 9/8/2020 at 11:54 PM, CaptainDClarke said:

Is there a way to access Azn's mods without running into an endless adfly loop?

In the url there is a number 1 it has to loop until it reaches number 5.  Its the first number 1 you see in the url.  Theres also youtube videos that explain how to bypass.  But pretty much change that number to 5 then hit enter. 

• Woo 1

It would be really awesome if one of the top character modders would do Similar versions of D. Bieser´s Yokozuna and Giant Gonzalez with the airbrushed suit and cloned faces. He is not here anymore and no one can get access to his mods. And he was selling them for idiot prices anyways, so it would be great to see similar versions of those made. And a blue suit version of 1-2-3 Kid is always nice to see!

• Like 2

Either way there are plenty of alternatives.  Hopefully one of these days we can stop filling all these pages up talking about the one who got away and just be happy with whats available.  Hes been gone for well over a year. Let it go.  Also, 2k isn't suing anyone and why would any of us care either way?  Really.   As a modder its tiring seeing you guys constantly talking about suing modders and how to get their 2k17 material.  Lmao Can we just stop?  Its silly.   Thanks.   

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 5

17 hours ago, LN77 said:

I guess that´s why he left. I saw some of his prices on his own webpage, 75 bucks for one of the mods, thats more than the base game...

Dennis has left this site, and unafortunatelly  he is the only one can make a mod without tall restriction, like he did in his Giant Gonzalez....but is a minor thing, other modder like Matt have made a good Giant Gonzalez mod