WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

I'm still hoping someone can help me with the last piece of my roster....ECW Chris Candido. I would take a caw or mod version

latest?cb=20131028234521

I'm willing to pay commission as always if you want to mod him - just DM me - thanks!

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 2:17 PM, juskool14 said:

For some reason my sound editor does not link with wwise can anyone post a mega or zip of .wem themes for all female superstars?

There's this website called ytmp3.com you can take any YouTube videos url and put in into there and download the sound. Thats what I've been doing and in sound editor you can take them and change them to wem

anybody willing to try Charly Arnolt / Caruso? Dont think theres a mod of her out there plus I wanna replace Renee Young during the interview cutscenes

wwe-charly.jpg

Edited by Piper

I see all sorts of PPV show load options for WWE/WWF ones. Does anyone have some WCW PPV show load videos? I'd love to make my universe more authentic. If not, if someone can link me to a great tutorial to make them, I'll try it myself. I've found some tutorials from 2k15 but it doesn't seem to work the same.  

Can Someone Please  Do These?

Balls Mahoney

Shynron

Andrew Everett

Santana (AEW)

Hirooki Goto

Eddie Denis

Tomoaki Honma

Motor City Machine Guns (Impact 2020)

The North (Impact Wrestling)

Thank You.

Edited by j3trko
  • Yes! 1

These are not requests so much as they are suggestions since there's been several discussions about people not knowing what to make next or feeling like they've run out (because so much has done throughout the years): 

Rocky Johnson
8 Ball/Skull - Ron/Don Harris - Eli/Jacob Blu
Brian Lee
Simon Diamond
Johnny Swinger
Scotty Riggs (Flock)
Scotty Riggs/Marcus Bagwell (American Males)
Phantasio/Spellbinder
Konnan (Early WCW attire/Dungeon of Doom attire)
Mr. J.L. (Jerry Lynn's masked WCW run)
Spike Dudley (ECW "Acid" gimmick)
Rey Mysterio Jr. (WCW attires)
Ultimo Dragon (WCW attires)
Billy Kidman (WCW & WWE attires)
Baron Von Raschke
Pedro Morales

A few of these I'll be getting commissioned from Matt in the next week or so for sure. I may add to this list later as I think of stuff. 

• Like 1

can someone please help me create bk2 versions of the following youtube ppv show intros? I tried but had some issues with the files being corrupted after the conversion using rad tools - not sure if i just have settings wrong or what - any help would be greatly appreciated

I actually modded about 24 intro videos yesterday but the 3 above gave me issues for some reason. What I did was I first download the youtube video as an mp4 then put it through RAD Video Tools to convert it to .bk2. The settings I am using are quite simple, all i am really changing is the width and height which goes to 1280x720. I have converted about 25 intros without a single issue but I have a few that are giving me issues. Basically what happens with these issue ones, is that after the conversion the video goes haywire and ends up having diagonal black lines through it. The video also is not even watchable as it almost looks like the content is stretched and playing side by side. Has anyone ever experienced an issue like this? I have a photo of the issue attached

Edited by eplate2
  • Yes! 1