WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

I'd love to have Billy Gunn from Summerslam '98 and KOTR '99 as well as a couple of Road Dogg attires from '99. Any attitude era stuff really lol. Also would love to see some attitude era arenas. Is there anyway to fix the aprons of Smackdown 99 and Raw is War? Those shrunken logos drive me nuts.

Just a courtesy: Even so much as mentioning, even one time, that you have a pirated copy of the game is grounds for an instant, automatic, and permanent ban from this site, let alone asking for modders to actively support your piracy.

- Create a video that's longer than 30 seconds. How about cutscenes up to 3 minutes in length?

- The ability to import my custom content from either the creation suite or community creations from WWE 2k18.

- Ability in Exhibition and Universe modes to switch between the player character even during pinfalls and other victory attempts.

- Ability to give characters (in Exhibition and Universe, of course; I wouldn't ask for this online) infinite health, stamina, payback, and reversals.

- Ability to have managers cut promos for your wrestlers for all managers, including CAW managers, not just Paul Heyman.

- Enable the various BCW arenas for Create-An-Arena.

hiroshi tanahashi
katsuyori shibata
kenta kobashi
mitsuharu misawa
toshiaki kawada
akira taue
tetsuya naito
cold skull sanada
evil
bushi
hirmou takahashi
el desperado
minoru suzuki
taka michinoku

pretty much the entire NJPW roster and the AJPW greats.

On 10/14/2018 at 3:48 AM, stebbinsd said:

- Enable the various BCW arenas for Create-An-Arena.

especially korakuen hall

Hello, I am looking for some retro attires of Rey Mysterio and 2010 Batista.

If it's possible also a more current day/2010ish Randy Orton would be great. :)

Thanks

• Cave Waverider featured this topic

- Previous versions of the "Muscle Buster".

- The one from 2k14 in the corner.

- Standing versions.

- Perhaps a version jumping from the top rope (Obviously a pipe dream, but no shame in asking.).

Don't know if the initial post by Azn already covers this. But now that we have the glorious Hollywood Hogan Mod I would really aprreciate completion of the package by adding his Classic Yellow and his Yellow/Red 2K15 variants!