WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

2 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Aew arena ? Ramp attached to ring ? Is it possible?

It's possible but it wouldn't work with any of the current entrance and victory motions as they don't take into account a change in geometry in the ringside area. The characters will end up sinking to the ground as they walk close to the ring.

If the developers had to implement such an arena structure in future games, they will have to create new motion captures for all entrances  to add  new in-ring motions.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 1:40 PM, micencronin said:

I'm searching a titantron for cactus jack and brian pillman, someone can help me? 

Thanks for collaboration. 

You will probably need to obtain those from 2k17 and 18 respectively.

I will upload both sets I obtained from the games.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You will probably need to obtain those from 2k17 and 18 respectively.

I will upload both sets I obtained from the games.

Thank you, you are always kind.

However I tried to create the two titantrons with RAD tools by myself, setting the same resolution to both (640 × 640). That of Pillman works, while that of Cactus Jack does not, the titantron remains black, I don't know if there is any problem on slot 915.

4 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Thank you, you are always kind.

However I tried to create the two titantrons with RAD tools by myself, setting the same resolution to both (640 × 640). That of Pillman works, while that of Cactus Jack does not, the titantron remains black, I don't know if there is any problem on slot 915.

Did you create 3 copies of the titantron and name them ent_0915-_0_0_0.bk2, ent_0915-_0_0_1.bk2 and ent_0915-_0_0_2bk2?

12 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Did you create 3 copies of the titantron and name them ent_0915-_0_0_0.bk2, ent_0915-_0_0_1.bk2 and ent_0915-_0_0_2bk2?

Yes i do, i assigned it via data editor, but in game doesn't work. 

31 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Yes i do, i assigned it via data editor, but in game doesn't work. 

Just re-inject with CCT your titantron in the slot 915_0_0, and see in your main game "titantron" folder if you've four trons movies 915_0_0, and the 915_0_0_0 to 2.

Rehash resign CCT and normally it works.

Ben

7 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Just re-inject with CCT your titantron in the slot 915_0_0, and see in your main game "titantron" folder if you've four trons movies 915_0_0, and the 915_0_0_0 to 2.

Rehash resign CCT and normally it works.

Ben

Ok i will try. For the moment i had manually moved the 3 files into the titantron folder. 

10 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Ok i will try. For the moment i had manually moved the 3 files into the titantron folder. 

That should work. You don’t really need to inject titantron or rebuild the def file when you add them. If it still doesn’t work after injecting, then it’s probably an issue with the ID slot 915 in the assetconv_p30.pac file

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

That should work. You don’t really need to inject titantron or rebuild the def file when you add them. If it still doesn’t work after injecting, then it’s probably an issue with the ID slot 915 in the assetconv_p30.pac file

Also imho there is such a problem in that file that I don't know how to solve, also because I tried through "create an entrance" directly from the game to set for cactus jack a default titantron of another wrestler and it seemed to work there for them, but then in play during the entry remains black equally.

19 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Also imho there is such a problem in that file that I don't know how to solve, also because I tried through "create an entrance" directly from the game to set for cactus jack a default titantron of another wrestler and it seemed to work there for them, but then in play during the entry remains black equally.

This seems like a assetconv. pac file issue. There are minor niggles with some ID’s. The errors were made when the additional data was being added for the titantron fix. For Instance if you have a RVD mod in slot 106, you will notice titantron a with that ID don’t work in the game.

I will need to examine the data in that slot 915 when I return home in a few hours.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

This seems like a assetconv. pac file issue. There are minor niggles with some ID’s. The errors were made when the additional data was being added for the titantron fix. For Instance if you have a RVD mod in slot 106, you will notice titantron a with that ID don’t work in the game.

I will need to examine the data in that slot 915 when I return home in a few hours.

In fact, for RVD I use slot 106 as ch.pac but as titantron I have 867 and so it works.
For Cactus Jack I tried to use another slot for the titantron, for example I also used the 515 but nothing.

Edited by micencronin

35 minutes ago, micencronin said:

In fact, for RVD I use slot 106 as ch.pac but as titantron I have 867 and so it works.
For Cactus Jack I tried to use another slot for the titantron, for example I also used the 515 but nothing.

With RVD , I meant titantron slot 106 isn't working.

I have had a look at the assetconv.pac . The data is ok.

The issue seems to be  with the moveset file. When you open the moveset in data Editor, ensure the EASY TRON PARTS is set to 255: all tron video parts: on. 

If its not, change it, If it is, we'll look at the next possible option.

Save the moveset file and reinject into your game.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The issue seems to be  with the moveset file. When you open the moveset in data Editor, ensure the EASY TRON PARTS is set to 255: all tron video parts: on. 

It works! Thank you so much, I was going crazy lol.

the problem was in EASY TRON PART, sorry!

Edited by micencronin
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 7:05 AM, BlackBen83 said:

Why not a little updates for Okada and Ospreay last attires :D if possible?

https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/1224913035996741632/photo/1

EP-tB46UEAAWMbR?format=jpg&name=small

Thanks.

Ben

This. Crazy we only have 1 Okada with no entrance gear and kick pads over regular boots lol. I edited a CAW from CC that looks much better but I hate that we can’t assign renders to CAWs

Also, I’m willing to pay someone to create a Isiah Swerve Scott & Angel Garza 👀

On 2/1/2020 at 7:40 AM, micencronin said:

I'm searching a titantron for cactus jack and brian pillman, someone can help me? 

Thanks for collaboration. 

Do you still need these? I have a Cactus Jack.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 12:57 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

yeah something definitely up with the slot 106.  I thought it was just me at first tried like 3 different trons.   Finally tried switching his titan to rick steiner's slot and it worked.

thought i was going crazy lol