WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

FKR

Please make My RVD request and Kurt angle WM 34 attire 

raikage75

maxresdefault.jpg

Jeff hardy royal rumble 2009 pliz?

• Woo 1

FKR

Remake Daniel bryan and Dominic dijakovic mods those in wwe 2km mods are funny textured 

• Haha 1
  • What? 2

jamesmichaels

I would love some more female wrestlers from the indies. The main few that comes to mind are:

Velvet Skye 

Angelina Love

Su Yang

I don't see as many women mods but I love having a stacked women's promotion in my game. 

FKR

LIO rush updated mod please . MY 2km dosen't let me download

FrenchPlayer

Hi i pay for a good /!\ mods

1)  Damian Priest

2)  Walter

3)  Dominik Dijakovic

4)  Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir

One at a time  ;) 

contact me 

only mod them. And good model

Thanks

FKR
51 minutes ago, FrenchPlayer said:

Hi i pay for a good /!\ mods

1)  Damian Priest

2)  Walter

3)  Dominik Dijakovic

4)  Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir

One at a time  ;) 

contact me 

only mod them. And good model

Thanks

No rvd ? Ask them for rvd or lio rush updated model 

squaredcirclefan
15 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Lol. He doesn't have to ask for RVD does he ? You will notice he has asked for characters who aren't in the game. RVD was in 2k18 and Lio Rush in 19 and the updated Rush is on 2KM anyway so why should he want to pay for characters who are available in the game ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Yes! 1

ztstyles

Anyone know where I could find a retro Rick Steiner to go with the retro Scott in the WrestleMania Legends mod thread? The only link to a retro Rick that I could find is password protected by a maker that doesn't seem to be around anymore.

Starkiller2000

Please, can someone do a Sting Crow  attire pack ? I Find only Surfer Sting mods

FrenchPlayer
9 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

RVD is everywhere. My list is the most important superstars missing for months. We already have enough model updates. You have to add what is missing to the game (good walter model, priest, nxt women ... belts ..) and I'm ready to pay to help the modder because it's a job

9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Lol. He doesn't have to ask for RVD does he ? You will notice he has asked for characters who aren't in the game. RVD was in 2k18 and Lio Rush in 19 and the updated Rush is on 2KM anyway so why should he want to pay for characters who are available in the game ? 

+10 squaredcirclefan

BamBams Universe

Hi.

I don't know if it has already been created. I am looking for a barbed wire baseball bat for my AEW 2K19 Universe. Has anyone seen such an item (prop)?

ItsSimon

Can someone please do a port of the Mia Yim ch from 2k20? I can't seem to find it here or in 2KM

FKR

Hi , 

As I am big fan of cm punk and rvd i installed some 2k18 attire mods of them for 2k19  but they are dark and tanned can you tell me how to fix it ? I want to fix their skin colour only . Also can I change their attire colours ? I saw videos of x ray a bit confused . Can you help ?

Edited by straight edge subhasis

myk13

Damian Priest

Angel Garza

Isaiah Scott

Mia Yim port

More NXT UK roster

Edited by myk13
  • Like 2

jamesmichaels
On 1/11/2020 at 3:51 PM, ItsSimon said:

Can someone please do a port of the Mia Yim ch from 2k20? I can't seem to find it here or in 2KM

You can't port characters from 2k20. The file format doesn't use the CH format anymore. All the files are protected behind an archive and can't be back ported.  Someone may be able to make her from scratch though. 

Breezus Christ
11 minutes ago, jamesmichaels said:

You can't port characters from 2k20. The file format doesn't use the CH format anymore. All the files are protected behind an archive and can't be back ported.  Someone may be able to make her from scratch though. 

You can port characters from 2k20 to 2k19 using custom meshes with xrey

scgoldphish

Any chance that a Kota Ibushi, Walter or Rey Fennix mod could be made. All 3 aren't accessible due to password inactivity.  

cosmiccryptid
1 hour ago, scgoldphish said:

Any chance that a Kota Ibushi, Walter or Rey Fennix mod could be made. All 3 aren't accessible due to password inactivity.  

The password is obtainable if you reach out to the Creator of the mods -- have you tried DMing them either on here or the 2K Modz Discord?

scgoldphish

Creator hasn’t replied to anyone in the last 6 months. You can check on comments on multiple mods. 🤷🏼‍♂️

jamesmichaels
7 hours ago, TheVelveteenBreeze said:

You can port characters from 2k20 to 2k19 using custom meshes with xrey

Oh, I hadn't realized that was possible. I guess I hadn't checked in on x-rey. Someone made a decent looking IO Shirai but I think the meshes from 2k20 would look better if ported. 

• Like 1

cosmiccryptid
48 minutes ago, scgoldphish said:

Creator hasn’t replied to anyone in the last 6 months. You can check on comments on multiple mods. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Have you actually tried reaching out? Not sure what other issues people may have ran into but I can confirm that the creator not responding to anyone in that timeframe is false. 🤷‍♂️

jamesmichaels
39 minutes ago, cosmiccryptid said:

Have you actually tried reaching out? Not sure what other issues people may have ran into but I can confirm that the creator not responding to anyone in that timeframe is false. 🤷‍♂️

He is over on the 2kmodz site now. You have to DM him through discord to get the password. I can confirm he does it this way. 

• Yes! 1

scgoldphish

Yes I can confirmed he replied back, so thank you guys for redirecting me the right way. I believe that when i tried to leave a message a couple of months ago, I texted in the 2kmod showcase messaging forum instead of him directly. Thats why he never replied. My bad, newbie

BlackBen83

I've already tested LeonRick's Kharma mod, but I wanted to know if it was possible to port the WWE 13 Kharma pac.files?

In order to update the AEW roster why not? And in the same time perhaps fix the face and hair.

Thanks for the answer, and help ^^

Have a nice day.

Ben

• Like 1