WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

Hi guyz, my first request here ^^

If it's possible, some Lucha / CMLL superstars like Rey Fenix.

@stloony There is a Pentagon Jr mod on Smacktalks (search in 2k18 mod if I'm exact), the .pac files works fine on 2k19 ;)

On 4/3/2019 at 10:52 PM, Elliot said:

Would anyone have a .pofo and .moveset file for Tekken's amazing Sandman mod?

Send me your Email, I've one who works fine. I'll send to you for Sunday evening ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :) i wanna know if there's any difference to downloading custom titantrons from wwe 2k19 to 2k18, i own 2k18 but not 2k19.

if it's the same i'd like to know if any of you can convert to bk2 properly some custom titantrons for my created wrestlers i downloaded from community creations :o

Would anyone happen to have a ported Bubba Ray and D-Von that would be editable in game? Looking to make their One Night Stand 2005 attires but the mods I have aren't editable and my CAS skills are useless.

On 4/17/2019 at 10:26 PM, Livin Proof 215 said:

marty scrull?

I think brave's Marty does work for 2k19

On 4/5/2019 at 5:10 PM, BlackBen83 said:

If it's possible, some Lucha / CMLL superstars like Rey Fenix.

No one did an awesome Rey Fenix

I have a new one!

Can anyone do Kevin Nash and Shawn Michaels specifically from this Elimination Chamber match? It's from Summerslam 2003! I don't believe anyone has ever made these two versions in mod form.

chris-jericho-shawn-michaels-kevin-nash-

• Too Sweet 1

On 4/19/2019 at 7:33 PM, Rami96 said:

Hello :) i wanna know if there's any difference to downloading custom titantrons from wwe 2k19 to 2k18, i own 2k18 but not 2k19.

if it's the same i'd like to know if any of you can convert to bk2 properly some custom titantrons for my created wrestlers i downloaded from community creations :o

2k18 and 2k19 have the same titantron sizes. So nope, still the same.

Hi,
- Does anyone have a moveset for MIO SHIRAI?

(Or some list or, video with your arsenal of movements?)

-on the other hand.

Does anyone have a tutorial on how to transform a video (leaving measurements, encoder and weight lists ready) to be used in WW2K19?

I searched ... but, I only find the corresponding thing to add videos to the PAC files to make ready the gfx ... not for the Main titantron ...

Thank!

WrestleMania 29 arena port from 2K15 - will donate if that's allowable! ^_^

On 4/23/2019 at 12:25 AM, IUE1718 said:

I have a new one!

Can anyone do Kevin Nash and Shawn Michaels specifically from this Elimination Chamber match? It's from Summerslam 2003! I don't believe anyone has ever made these two versions in mod form.

chris-jericho-shawn-michaels-kevin-nash-

Would donate for these two if we can!

Hi guys - Im after the original WEM files for Road dogg and the new age outlaws from 2K16 - So the animation fits the entrance sound with vocals.

Thanks in advance :D 

Hi guyz,

As TM-61 is dead, it would be really appreciated to update a modded Nick Miller as NJPW Mikey Nicholls attire if possible (best way for him to go in CHAOS clan).

Thanks a lot for this request :) 

Have a nice day.

Since the one really awesome CM Punk mod is beseeched by viruses could someone kind please reupload it or make one with the correct entrance, moveset, etc.  He's the only reason I wound up buying this on PC.  Yeah, I know the candle is still burning for him, sue me.

Thanks if possible!

On 4/22/2019 at 10:15 AM, Elliot said:

Would anyone happen to have a ported Bubba Ray and D-Von that would be editable in game? Looking to make their One Night Stand 2005 attires but the mods I have aren't editable and my CAS skills are useless.

Just following up on this - I realise it may not be possible, but just on the off-chance. Or if anyone wanted any ideas for a mod to attempt, I'd appreciate this mod immensely.

Anyone have or able to port a Mick Foley from a past game? Possibly 2K18 GM Foley. I can't find one anywhere, not even a mod. Just Mankind, Cactus and Dude Love.