WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

Can someone make a mod to transfer the WWE Championship from WWE 2K20 for WWE 2K19? I know character model of 2K20 is terrible but they did a good job on the championship belt...

36 minutes ago, HeathRob30 said:

Do anyone know where is the DLC sound voices in the sound editor?  I have the Greg Hamilton voice pack..

I can't find them.

I know that Lashley is in the patch_10.pck file. I'm assuming the rest are in the p20 and p30 pck's too? 

On 10/13/2021 at 1:23 AM, CuddlyCorey said:

Newer NXT 2.0 stars like Joe Gacy (potential main eventer), Bron Breakker, Odyssey Jones, Von Wagner, Gibson & Drake (Grizzled Young Veterans), Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen and of course, Gunnar Harland (Boudreaux.)

I think that covers it. ;)

Bump?

Just making sure all the modders out there see it. What? Don't look at me like that. *grins* 

4 hours ago, CuddlyCorey said:

I know that Lashley is in the patch_10.pck file. I'm assuming the rest are in the p20 and p30 pck's too? 

I see the dlc theme music in patch_30.pck file But, not the call names.

1 hour ago, HeathRob30 said:

I see the dlc theme music in patch_30.pck file But, not the call names.

Ohhh, call names! 

Okay, there are tutorials for that. It's really hard to explain. Call names are all in the ra_m.pck 

Try reading this first: 

• Thanks 1

I`m pretty sure I´ve already seen them but at this Moment I just can't find any Honky Tonk Man, Waylon Mercy, (early) Steiner Brothers, other Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Roddy Piper Mods. Neither here nor at 2KModz...

3 hours ago, Ace_Hunt82 said:

I`m pretty sure I´ve already seen them but at this Moment I just can't find any Honky Tonk Man, Waylon Mercy, (early) Steiner Brothers, other Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Roddy Piper Mods. Neither here nor at 2KModz...

Here ya go: 
Honky Tonk Man can be found here, I think in this thread... 

I think Waylon Mercy is in this thread along with other legends. 

Edited by CuddlyCorey
adding content

20 minutes ago, Ace_Hunt82 said:

Thank You!

I just used the seach option but it didn't show these...

Honestly, what I do when looking for mods...Is I search on here first. Then over at Prowrestlingmods.io 

If I can't find it, I type in "(name of wrestler(s)) wwe2k19 pc mod" in the youtube search box. I just read comments and sometimes there are links to the pages for the mods. 

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if someone with X-PACKER / X-REY could send me the textures from the 000A file of this excellent Charlotte SS '21 mod from RahmanRefat16? I am wanting to re-add the robe from the original game with textures for my game but I just can't seem to export the textures for this mod. The link is below to the mod.

Thanks ahead of time, I really appreciate the time for someone to do so!

https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/90564ac65103863a96384e6920a07637

On 10/18/2021 at 1:22 AM, CuddlyCorey said:

Join The Dark Order!!! Please. Someone... lol

I have Stu Grayson, Anna Jay and Evil Uno.

But, still need John Silver, Alex Reynolds, Preston Vance, Alan Angels and Colt Cabana. 

Yeah, I've been beating this drum for over a year. I'm not sure why but none of the modders have any interest in making Dark Order members for some reason. Even the Grayson and Uno you have ( I assume they're FKR's) are broken if they have titles (also Evil Uno's head is way too small, but that's a preference thing).

I re-created (with permission) Defract's Cabana, Reynolds and Silver on the PC custom creations. The Reynolds and Silver look really good. The Cabana looks ok. For whatever reason, no CAW creator has ever quite captured Cabana's likeness. Not sure why. I've tried myself but I'm a talentless hack, and couldn't make any meaningful improvements.

As for Vance, Angels and (for me) Uno, I just use CAWs. I personally find that the average CAW creator does a pretty good job with attire, but don't really do a great job with faces. So, for me, that means that I can use CAWs for pretty much anyone wearing a mask or full face paint and save my mod slots for people where an accurate face matters.

I think with 2k22 imminent, a lot of the best modders are hanging back and producing a bit less. 

The difference between the good modders and the great modders are their ability to create accurate-looking likenesses. Unfortunately, the best modders at creating likenesses (in my opinion, JoeMashups, Kakalvin and a couple others) appear to be bigger WWE/NXT fans than they are fans of AEW, ROH or NJPW. As a result, we're about as likely to get a really good mod of a WWE jobber than we are to get a similar quality mod for an AEW or NJPW midcarder or even a (formerly) top-tier guy in Ring of Honor. It's no one's fault and the modders out there doing high quality work are really unbelievable, but there's just not enough of them. 

• Like 1
  • What? 1

47 minutes ago, rynebrandon said:

Yeah, I've been beating this drum for over a year. I'm not sure why but none of the modders have any interest in making Dark Order members for some reason. Even the Grayson and Uno you have ( I assume they're FKR's) are broken if they have titles (also Evil Uno's head is way too small, but that's a preference thing).

I re-created (with permission) Defract's Cabana, Reynolds and Silver on the PC custom creations. The Reynolds and Silver look really good. The Cabana looks ok. For whatever reason, no CAW creator has ever quite captured Cabana's likeness. Not sure why. I've tried myself but I'm a talentless hack, and couldn't make any meaningful improvements.

As for Vance, Angels and (for me) Uno, I just use CAWs. I personally find that the average CAW creator does a pretty good job with attire, but don't really do a great job with faces. So, for me, that means that I can use CAWs for pretty much anyone wearing a mask or full face paint and save my mod slots for people where an accurate face matters.

I think with 2k22 imminent, a lot of the best modders are hanging back and producing a bit less. 

The difference between the good modders and the great modders are their ability to create accurate-looking likenesses. Unfortunately, the best modders at creating likenesses (in my opinion, JoeMashups, Kakalvin and a couple others) appear to be bigger WWE/NXT fans than they are fans of AEW, ROH or NJPW. As a result, we're about as likely to get a really good mod of a WWE jobber than we are to get a similar quality mod for an AEW or NJPW midcarder or even a (formerly) top-tier guy in Ring of Honor. It's no one's fault and the modders out there doing high quality work are really unbelievable, but there's just not enough of them. 

I totally agree! However, we were gifted with 10! 

Preston Vance is out.  https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/50663b3019050a9a714c38a3e829735d

@rynebrandonmaking mods takes alot of time, effort, and skill.  Modders spend their time making the mods that they are interested in.  If you don't have the time, effort, or the skill to make your own, the best you can do is download from the mods available.   Or you can commission someone to make your specific preference.  That's what works for everyone else. 

• Like 4
  • Yes! 1

hey everyone! i finally am back to modding my game and i am excited to pick up where I left off. I know I have LeonRick finishing up my last mod request for PG-13 and he just recently finished Gary Wolfe and Anthony Durante from Pitbulls in ECW. I am trying to find some renders for the 4 of them and I am hoping someone can help. If you don't know PG-13, that would include JC Ice and Wolfie D.

It's almost impossible to find good images for them to create renders, what I have found is below. Would it be possible to simply request a render of the game models for them? Could someone help me with this somehow?

tumblr_inline_nuv66jNScY1smae9p_500.pngPitbull_Gary_Wolfe_2013.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/14/2021 at 9:16 PM, matt2282p said:

@rynebrandonmaking mods takes alot of time, effort, and skill.  Modders spend their time making the mods that they are interested in.  If you don't have the time, effort, or the skill to make your own, the best you can do is download from the mods available.   Or you can commission someone to make your specific preference.  That's what works for everyone else. 

I'm not entirely sure what any of this is in response to. I didn't imply, or even kind of imply, that modding doesn't take a lot of time, effort or skill.

I understand that modders spend their time on what interests them. What I said was that few of the active modders are especially interested in the Dark Order or, for that matter, most non-WWE wrestlers. There are, like, 7 Mustafa Ali mods on prowrestlingmods and 0 Colt Cabanas. The modders are, obviously, perfectly within their rights to make whatever they want. Mine was not a value judgment, just an observation.

As for commissions, you can search through this thread yourself to see that I have put out feelers for commission work many times in the past, as well as having reached out to most of the active modders directly asking to commission work. The vast majority of the responses have been to say that they are not taking work. So, while I thank you for your input, this is not actionable advice. 

• Sad 1
  • Yes! 1

3 hours ago, rynebrandon said:

I'm not entirely sure what any of this is in response to. I didn't imply, or even kind of imply, that modding doesn't take a lot of time, effort or skill.

I understand that modders spend their time on what interests them. What I said was that few of the active modders are especially interested in the Dark Order or, for that matter, most non-WWE wrestlers. There are, like, 7 Mustafa Ali mods on prowrestlingmods and 0 Colt Cabanas. The modders are, obviously, perfectly within their rights to make whatever they want. Mine was not a value judgment, just an observation.

As for commissions, you can search through this thread yourself to see that I have put out feelers for commission work many times in the past, as well as having reached out to most of the active modders directly asking to commission work. The vast majority of the responses have been to say that they are not taking work. So, while I thank you for your input, this is not actionable advice. 

Well I don't visit this thread much but if you like my work, you can dm me at discord (id is in the first post of my thread) as i don't think it's allowed to talk about that particular matter here.

• Like 1