WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

can anyone help me find  satoshi kojima -chris bey -  josh alexander-Atsushi Onita-yuji nagata-kenta kobashi-Hirooki Goto -Tomohiro Ishii- Hiromu Takahashi-El Desperado-starlight kid-riho-maki ito

• Like 1

Can anyone make a simple attire change for Big Cass's file Slot 574 with his jeans look in Impact Wrestling? 

I had a caw from creations, but it's just not the same. He's the only one on my roster without an update or a real render. 

Pwease! Sam-Beale-vs-W-Morrissey-WM-22.jpg

Does anyone have vanilla 2K19 pacs? Soecifically, I dumbly overwrote Andre. With no backup. I used to use AznBlusuazn‘s index. But they have apparently moved on. (Much appreciated but missed.) All of the links are broken on the index spreadsheet.

There is a serious lack of Dark Order mods out there. I"m talking John Silver, Alex Reynolds, Colt Cabana, Preston Vance, Alan Angels...I've seen a good Evil Uno out there, but that's about it. 

We need more Dark Order members. Please :)

Newer NXT 2.0 stars like Joe Gacy (potential main eventer), Bron Breakker, Odyssey Jones, Von Wagner, Gibson & Drake (Grizzled Young Veterans), Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen and of course, Gunnar Harland (Boudreaux.)

I think that covers it. ;)

I'm assuming this thread is pretty much dead? I don't see any replies or links. People (like me) post on here, but nothing happens. If anything, you get random pm's from people wanting you to commission their work. 

12 hours ago, CuddlyCorey said:

I'm assuming this thread is pretty much dead? I don't see any replies or links. People (like me) post on here, but nothing happens. If anything, you get random pm's from people wanting you to commission their work. 

This post is not "dead", it allows to "propose" mods desires.

The modders afterwards are not obliged to do them, even more if it is for posterity or free, or their desires. It's a big investment of time to make mods, I myself am unable to do so, and the list you entered above is huge for a job without commission.

The easiest way is to make caws, or ask a modder to make them for you for a fee. As I have already asked here personally without problem. And I only know one person here who sends you an email to sell himself 😆😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

And I only know one person here who sends you an email to sell himself 😆😆

LOL... 

But, yeah. I totally understand the work that goes into it. You guys/gals/them are artists, in my eyes. 

I guess I just really meant that the thread was "dead" in the sense no one is requesting anything and that there aren't that many responses. (shrugs) 

Reading back what I wrote, I do come off as a bit of a dick. For that I apologize everyone! 

*hugs* 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CuddlyCorey said:

LOL... 

But, yeah. I totally understand the work that goes into it. You guys/gals/them are artists, in my eyes. 

I guess I just really meant that the thread was "dead" in the sense no one is requesting anything and that there aren't that many responses. (shrugs) 

Reading back what I wrote, I do come off as a bit of a dick. For that I apologize everyone! 

*hugs* 

No problem bro ;)

• Woo 1

@F King R Well done. A well placed corny has defeated me.

8 hours ago, F King R said:

I barely got any new work but will see if I can provide

You barely have any new work because of you. How's your mom's vitamin count? this is a request thread, not a hound every request with a desperate attempt for a commision you will half ass complete. You bum.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1