WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

21 hours ago, eplate2 said:

I'm looking for real life renders of The Hollywood Blonds (Austin and Pillman) can anyone help?

Just added assets A & B for The Hollywood Blondes (Steve Austin & Brian Pillman) in the A & B folders ;)

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Just added assets A & B for The Hollywood Blondes (Steve Austin & Brian Pillman) in the A & B folders ;)

Ben

thanks so much my friend! I appreciate it very much!

Now I just need to find renders for Kenny Kaos, Robbie Rage and Damien Demento 🙂

Edited by eplate2
  • Like 1

Hi All. I am new to the mod scene so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong spot.  Does anyone know where I can download Sting crow and Wolfpac mods?  I tried to download the Starrcade mod of steam but it doesn’t seem to be working for me.  Does anyone know if any of these mods exist out there for download? Thank you

On 4/6/2021 at 12:36 AM, Stinger1717 said:

Hi All. I am new to the mod scene so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong spot.  Does anyone know where I can download Sting crow and Wolfpac mods?  I tried to download the Starrcade mod of steam but it doesn’t seem to be working for me.  Does anyone know if any of these mods exist out there for download? Thank you

you can check 2kmods.com , you might found the mod you looking for there.

Oh also requesting wicked aleister black and demon king finn balor mod port for 2k19

Hello

Can someone please re-upload The Rock 2020 without a beard and the new tattoo please. Even old Rock attires like Hollywood and corporate.

If anyone has any stone cold attires it would be greatly appreciated. I found F fear and his WM20 attires too.

On a side note does anyone know what the hex code is for Dominik Mysterio so I can edit it via Data editor.

Thanks in advance

I didn’t see anyone make this request but forgive me if someone already has, if anyone can make Wes Lee and Nash Carter, that would be great! Either their Vengeance Day Attires or Stand and Deliver attires please. Thanks in advance to anyone who follows through!

Edited by TheFranchiseJayP
  • Like 1

How about some Dark Order members like John Silver, Alex Reynolds, Colt Cabana, etc... I don't think I've seen any of them on any mod sites. 

On 4/16/2021 at 6:52 PM, TheFranchiseJayP said:

I didn’t see anyone make this request but forgive me if someone already has, if anyone can make Wes Lee and Nash Carter, that would be great! Either their Vengeance Day Attires or Stand and Deliver attires please. Thanks in advance to anyone who follows through!

Blackben83 have MSK on CC! They even come with real renders. 

His tag is BLACKBEN83 or just search out Lee and Carter's names. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Im not sure what the rules are. I would like to offer to pay someone 20$ through paypal to make a couple late wcw randy savage attires. the ones that go with the whmaxresdefault.jpgat up mach theme. if not allowed, i apologize. the final 4 from the pic would be awesome

Edited by 940rls
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

Hiya,

I'm looking to see if anyone would be willing to make a Trish Stratus mod based on her Summerslam 2019 Attire against Charlotte and a retro 2005 look for her ??

I honestly have no idea or the talent to create these amazing mods !! I am complete in awe !! 😍

If anyone is interested please contact me !! 😀

Thanks In Advance !!

cc5bd6d463821bd3e0bc2c8b9e59a264f622328b

98e73-15918456840008-800.jpg

Edited by HarryPotterFan95
  • Like 1